Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 2,985

Spoony_Tech

Anybody dl'ing this in look like 8 minutes now? I'm picking it up for the OOT skin for the most part.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

I'm buying it physically, so I gotta wait until the afternoon to play it.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LucinaSmash

The DLC in North America is slightly different. Hero of Hyrule Pack contains:

Dark Link costume on purchase
Master Quest Pack on October 2014
Twilight Princess Pack on December 2014
Majora's Mask Pack on February 2015,
Boss Pack on March 2015

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Spoony_Tech

LucinaSmash wrote:

The DLC in North America is slightly different. Hero of Hyrule Pack contains:

Dark Link costume on purchase
Master Quest Pack on October 2014
Twilight Princess Pack on December 2014
Majora's Mask Pack on February 2015,
Boss Pack on March 2015

I just got done looking at that. I say for 20$ that's about half a game there in content. Looks like a bargain to me.

It's coming to the point where a normal 60$ purchase is becoming 75$ to 80$ now a days. With this and Kart 8 both are well done imo and come with plenty extra to offer. Long live our investment.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Akazury

LucinaSmash wrote:

Untitled
confirm via Miiverse post from Aonuma that Epona is a new weapon from the Master Quest Pack, arriving on October 16

This is amazing, somehow I didn't expect this should have though as Epona is big name in the series. Looks like Ninty is getting a hang of this DLC thing, guess it's time to preorder

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

erv

LucinaSmash wrote:

Untitled
confirm via Miiverse post from Aonuma that Epona is a new weapon from the Master Quest Pack, arriving on October 16

Sold. I'm preordering this pack next time I fire up my wii U.

Having lots of fun with the game. Plus, adventure mode is plenty challenging. I'm still trying to figure out how to trigger "search for item" items - or maybe that's the point, you just do lots of things, hoping to get there? I'm so curious about a potential gold weapon drop each time I look at that retro map

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

MajinSoul

erv wrote:

LucinaSmash wrote:

Untitled

Having lots of fun with the game. Plus, adventure mode is plenty challenging. I'm still trying to figure out how to trigger "search for item" items - or maybe that's the point, you just do lots of things, hoping to get there? I'm so curious about a potential gold weapon drop each time I look at that retro map

You have to search for those items by using items on the map. Just press X and use an item. E.g. you have to blast a hole into the wall with a bomb, move statues with the braclet, etc. The gold weapons you are referring to are actually sealed weapons that unlock higher tier weapons for your characters. Tier 1 is unlocked on default, it's damage is limited to 125 I think, Next is tier 2, which can deal up to 225 damage and tier 3 can deal a damage of 450. You get these sealed weapons by achieving A rank on field with a golden weapon, which you have to unlock by using items first. I hope this helped you a bit.

MajinSoul

Nintendo Network ID: UtoKid | Twitter:

erv

MajinSoul wrote:

erv wrote:

LucinaSmash wrote:

Untitled

You have to search for those items by using items on the map. Just press X and use an item. E.g. you have to blast a hole into the wall with a bomb, move statues with the braclet, etc. The gold weapons you are referring to are actually sealed weapons that unlock higher tier weapons for your characters. Tier 1 is unlocked on default, it's damage is limited to 125 I think, Next is tier 2, which can deal up to 225 damage and tier 3 can deal a damage of 450. You get these sealed weapons by achieving A rank on field with a golden weapon, which you have to unlock by using items first. I hope this helped you a bit.

Aaaaah, yea that really helps thanks for explaining that to me

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

sub12

This is my first "Warriors" game since the PS1 days, as I haven't really paid the franchise much attention.

I have to say, I am a little bit disappointed with the title, now, that's not to say that I'm making the mistake of comparing it to a Zelda franchise titles, because I am not, but strictly on it's own............the level design is uninspired, the graphics look pretty aged, and repetition is a bit of a problem.

That being said, outside of some ugly textures, the actual presentation for the game is pretty outstanding, and I guess considering the short development time table, you have to give them some credit............but still, it's a 6 out of a 10 or a 7 out of 10 at most.

Ultimately a solid, if somewhat uninspired game, that will be quickly forgotten.

Edited on by sub12

sub12

Spoony_Tech

Anybody get their Club Nintendo code yet?

MERG said:

jump

Spoony_Tech wrote:

If it's like the UK then it wont be emailed to you (like they said it would) but instead it will be in your account when you log onto Club Nintnedo.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

LucinaSmash

12 hours after the North America eShop launch the game is already in 4th place on Recent Best Sellers chart. The only competition is Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze with the $30 price tag, which is currently in 10th place.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Spoony_Tech

arronishere wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

If it's like the UK then it wont be emailed to you (like they said it would) but instead it will be in your account when you log onto Club Nintnedo.

Thanks for this. Instead of waiting I went and checked and had to order it. Weird!

MERG said:

andreoni79

sub12 wrote:

This is my first "Warriors" game since the PS1 days, as I haven't really paid the franchise much attention.

Reading the rest of your post it's clear that you haven't paid much attention in the last 17 years...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

sub12

andreoni79 wrote:

sub12 wrote:

Reading the rest of your post it's clear that you haven't paid much attention in the last 17 years...

I've been playing games during those last 17 years, just not any Dynasty/Samurai Warrior titles, but I'm not really impressed, I do like the fan service, but the gameplay itself is dated.

Edited on by sub12

sub12

GamingSince64

In Legend Mode once enemies regain areas you'd previously conquered, can you get them back again or are they lost forever?

GamingSince64

Joeynator3000

I haven't decided (or tested it out yet, lol) if I'm going to or not, but I'm thinking of trying Youtube streaming when I get this game later today. Might test it out soon, if it works I'll let you people know.
EDIT: I take that back, something tells me Youtube is just give me issues with streaming a game for some stupid reason. >_>
I'm screwed, guess I'm sticking to videos.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

ultraraichu

Downloading the game now. Waited 2 hours before Nintendo World Store open for the Limited Edition, only to be sold out. It's weird but I guess not surprising that there were more supplies of the LE Mario Kart 8 than LE Hyrule Warriors since more people were able to get that one. I read they only had between 300-500 copies. Also surprised that I wasn't upset waking up early, spending money to commute, and waiting so long only to leave empty handed. Kind of scares me.

A dying animal struggles, thrashes and howls in protest as its life torn from it. To see this in action, watch Animal Planet. The same thing happens when a video game is or isn't released. To see this in action, stay here.

Switch Friend Code: Sw-6105-4873-7122 | 3DS Friend Code: 1848-1733-3257 | My Nintendo: Ultraraichu | Nintendo Network ID: ultraraichu

Octane

GamingSince64 wrote:

In Legend Mode once enemies regain areas you'd previously conquered, can you get them back again or are they lost forever?

Just defeat the Keep Boss, and it's yours again.

Octane

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.