Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 2,985

Stude

My Amazon preorder of this has yet to ship, so release day delivery is looking highly unlikely. I'm inches away from canceling it and just downloading it tomorrow night. Has anybody else's gone out yet?

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

CaviarMeths

Stu13 wrote:

My Amazon preorder of this has yet to ship, so release day delivery is looking highly unlikely. I'm inches away from canceling it and just downloading it tomorrow night. Has anybody else's gone out yet?

Doesn't seem to be a delay on the game for me, but I ordered it with the Prima strategy guide, which is supposed to release on the same day. The strategy guide is still telling me "Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date." So yeah, doesn't look like they will be shipping on time. Must be stock issues or something, which is pretty unacceptable considering I pre-ordered back in July.

Edited on by CaviarMeths

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

jump

^ I always wondered who still orders strategy guides.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

CaviarMeths

arronishere wrote:

^ I always wondered who still orders strategy guides.

I collect Zelda books.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Stude

Forget this, I just canceled my order. I love that they offer to let you give them a reason for cancelation. ITEM(S) WOULD NOT ARRIVE ON TIME.

Team Splattershot Jr.
3DS friend code: 5000-2563-9647

Nintendo Network ID: Stu000

SuperWiiU

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

I believe most games on the Wii U are 720p because of the lack of power, to get 60 fps.
It's either 1080p or 60fps with this weak hardware, and who would rather have higher definition than smoother video in a game?

What? The new systems aren't even running at 1080p and 60fps. The hardware is more then powerful enough but I'd rather have 60fps over 1080p any day. The PS3 had plenty of games running at 1080p.

No, the PS3 had just a handful of games running in 1080p(like the Rayman games). Just because a game said 1080p on the backcover doesn't mean it's actually 1080p in gameplay..

whodatninja

SuperWiiU wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

I believe most games on the Wii U are 720p because of the lack of power, to get 60 fps.
It's either 1080p or 60fps with this weak hardware, and who would rather have higher definition than smoother video in a game?

What? The new systems aren't even running at 1080p and 60fps. The hardware is more then powerful enough but I'd rather have 60fps over 1080p any day. The PS3 had plenty of games running at 1080p.

No, the PS3 had just a handful of games running in 1080p(like the Rayman games). Just because a game said 1080p on the backcover doesn't mean it's actually 1080p in gameplay..

Yeah at least 95 percent of PS3 games were 720p, Xbox 360 upscaled to 1080p but at its core it was still a 720p system... And to this day the Xbone is still struggling with 1080p lol! I don't know about PS4 but full HD is still pretty rare in consoles, the Wii U is not the sole perpetrator.

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

luisesteban

Stu13 wrote:

Forget this, I just canceled my order. I love that they offer to let you give them a reason for cancelation. ITEM(S) WOULD NOT ARRIVE ON TIME.

Well, less than 10 minutes ago I just receive and email from amazon that the game has shipped already.

luisesteban

LaserdiscGal

luisesteban wrote:

Stu13 wrote:

Well, less than 10 minutes ago I just receive and email from amazon that the game has shipped already.

Mine still hasn't shipped, where do you live?

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

luisesteban

The game is shipped to Miami. The first event was from Chattanooga, TN.

luisesteban

LaserdiscGal

luisesteban wrote:

Well I hope they send out mine soon, I did pay the extra cash for two day shipping so it would come on friday.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

luisesteban

Mmm I forgot, I have Amazon Prime, maybe that works different.

luisesteban

LaserdiscGal

luisesteban wrote:

Mmm I forgot, I have Amazon Prime, maybe that works different.

I guess so, it still says my game will be here by friday though.

LaserdiscGal

DefHalan

Can't you call them?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

LaserdiscGal

DefHalan wrote:

Can't you call them?

If I wasn't horribly introverted lol

LaserdiscGal

Grumblevolcano

Pokefraker wrote:

luisesteban wrote:

Well I hope they send out mine soon, I did pay the extra cash for two day shipping so it would come on friday.

Wouldn't two day shipping mean you get it on Saturday or Monday though?

As for Amazon Prime, it guarantees release day delivery for preorders.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LaserdiscGal

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Pokefraker wrote:

luisesteban wrote:

Wouldn't two day shipping mean you get it on Saturday or Monday though?

As for Amazon Prime, it guarantees release day delivery for preorders.

It says that it is guaranteed to come on Friday, and before I got the two day shipping it estimated Monday.

LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

Well Amazon finally charged me, and is processing my order (aka just about ready to ship). So I guess I'm good.

LaserdiscGal

ddbangsy

Does anyone know roughly what time Hyrule Warriors will be available for download on the North American eshop tomorrow? Can't wait to play this game

ddbangsy

Switch Friend Code: SW-6685-6668-3872 | My Nintendo: ddbangsy | Nintendo Network ID: ddbangsy

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.