Wii U Forum

Topic: Hyrule Warriors - Final DLC pack lets you play as Ganon (the beast, not the man)

Showing 141 to 160 of 2,309

AuthorMessage
DreamOn

DreamOn

141. Posted:

GX Analysis:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=1VtafO96JvU...

Decent.

DreamOn

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

142. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I wonder if Tecmo Koei will add any of the Warriors characters in the game?

I wouldn't want too many TK characters in it, but these games usually have so much anyways, I wouldn't mind if they threw in 3 or so.

Maybe one from DW, one from SW (hopefully Nobunaga), and Ryu Hayabusa (who is playable in the Warrior Orochi series, I believe).

Avatar: Yuna (FFX)

Playing: Dragon Quest V (AND)

Watching: Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

143. Posted:

^Ayane (DOA) would be my pick. I think it'd be awesome if they add Takamaru (Nazo no Murasame-jō), since he was in Samurai Warriors 3.
Untitled

Edited on by ShadowFox254

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena

You can become anything and go anywhere.

Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.

Chibi Asagi Igawa! Let's not also forget about Sakura, Murasaki, and Oboro. ^_^

AuthorMessage
Rezalack

Rezalack

144. Posted:

I somehow managed to miss that when they uploaded.. thanks for pointing that out. It's a really good analysis. Definitely worth the watch. :)

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

AuthorMessage
Williaint

Williaint

145. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Spuratis wrote:

RR529 wrote:

The only thing I don't care for are the knights fighting alongside Link (which can be seen during the clip with King Dodongo, I believe).

Honestly, I thought the knights looked pretty similar to those in Ocarina of Time.

Going by the 3DS version, the OoT knights are just wearing a mail shirt with a silver chest plate that has Triforce motifs on the chest & torso. Their helmets almost look Roman, with a tuft of red fur(?) on top.

The Hyrule Warriors knights have a blue & white checkered vest on (instead of the chest plate) with nary a Triforce in sight, while their helmets also have a different design.

Also, the Oot knights carry spears, while the HW knights have swords (although I personally don't think this is an issue).

They ARE wearing mail, in the HW video. But, they are using swords.... most of which are short, daggers, even... basically, they don't look like they should be fighting in any battle.

Edited on by Williaint

Williaint

Nintendo Network ID: kingredcastle

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

146. Posted:

I think the main Zelda games could add some of the action from this at least in boss battles(no harm in awesome effects and fast paced battles)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Happy_Mask

Happy_Mask

147. Posted:

I assume that they'd make more Zelda characters playable before adding others. There's the trouble though, Link is kind of the only benevolent Zelda character other than Zelda that can really make a difference.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

148. Posted:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

I assume that they'd make more Zelda characters playable before adding others. There's the trouble though, Link is kind of the only benevolent Zelda character other than Zelda that can really make a difference.

they could add
Linebeck and his sprained ankle
Groose and his cannons
Ezlo in his real form
Rusl with his sword
Goron with a rolling attack
and Tingle with his........ tingleness..... :p

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

149. Posted:

In the Gamexplain analysis video, they noticed a couple of characters in the background that could be playable.

In the background of the scene where it first shows Link using the Fire Rod, a figure that looks like Zelda can be seen. Also, amongst the crowd in another seen, a notably human looking character with a giant katana on their back can be seen (they speculated that it could be one of the sages, but I think it's Impa).

Avatar: Yuna (FFX)

Playing: Dragon Quest V (AND)

Watching: Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)

AuthorMessage
Rezalack

Rezalack

150. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

..and Tingle with his........ tingleness..... :p

Hmm.. I strangely want to play as tingle plowing through hordes of enemies now. Groose would be hilarious, too.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

AuthorMessage
Howard24U

Howard24U

151. Posted:

I was really disappointed by the graphics in this. It looks somewhere between the Gamecube and the Wii. I sure do hope this is not the direction they take with the all-new Zelda title that hopefully is released later in 2014.

Howard24U

AuthorMessage
Usagi-san

Usagi-san

152. Posted:

Williaint wrote:

They ARE wearing mail, in the HW video. But, they are using swords.... most of which are short, daggers, even... basically, they don't look like they should be fighting in any battle.

Huh? those don't look like daggers to me. I think you've been playing too much Soulcalibur.

"I never swear, my lord, I say yes or no; and, as I am a gentleman, I keep my word." - D'artagnan in Twenty Years After

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

153. Posted:

Williaint wrote:

RR529 wrote:

Spuratis wrote:

RR529 wrote:

The only thing I don't care for are the knights fighting alongside Link (which can be seen during the clip with King Dodongo, I believe).

Honestly, I thought the knights looked pretty similar to those in Ocarina of Time.

Going by the 3DS version, the OoT knights are just wearing a mail shirt with a silver chest plate that has Triforce motifs on the chest & torso. Their helmets almost look Roman, with a tuft of red fur(?) on top.

The Hyrule Warriors knights have a blue & white checkered vest on (instead of the chest plate) with nary a Triforce in sight, while their helmets also have a different design.

Also, the Oot knights carry spears, while the HW knights have swords (although I personally don't think this is an issue).

They ARE wearing mail, in the HW video. But, they are using swords.... most of which are short, daggers, even... basically, they don't look like they should be fighting in any battle.

Never said they weren't wearing mail. I said that they were wearing generic white & blue checkered vests (actually, tunics) over their mail, instead of the Triforce emblazoned chest plates they had over their mail in OoT.

Avatar: Yuna (FFX)

Playing: Dragon Quest V (AND)

Watching: Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)

AuthorMessage
Bigtime

Bigtime

154. Posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VtafO96JvU

I have no idea if this game explain video has been posted, but it highlights brand new enemies, a second style of knight and even other characters on the battle screen that I definitely did not see including what looks like Zelda. Worth a watch.

Bigtime

Nintendo Network ID: martinf

AuthorMessage
gaming_24_7

gaming_24_7

155. Posted:

Since the final battle in Skyward Sword I have been wondering, if you could create a game like this. "Hack and slash" with Zelda Style. In Skyward Sword you can swing the Wii Remote, which works great, but you can't run and strike at the same time. If this mistake is removed, Hyrule Warriors will be a great and new game.

gaming_24_7

Nintendo Network ID: Chandlero

AuthorMessage
Gamecube5f

Gamecube5f

156. Posted:

Aren't these games HUGE sellers in Japan? I definitely see this as a brilliant business move by Nintendo to get more WiiU's into Japan. I keep saying all Nintendo has to do to get the WiiU in good shape is to release a WiiU-only NEW Monster Hunter game in Japan and a new WiiU-only MarioKart in America (guess they are already doing this one)

Gamecube5f

AuthorMessage
Gamecube5f

Gamecube5f

157. Posted:

I remember when I first got a PS2 I loved one of the Dynasty Warrior games. Excited for this...

Mario has appeared in so many spin-offs I think it's only natural they start utilizing Link/Zelda franchise similarly.

Gamecube5f

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

158. Posted:

Gamecube5f wrote:

I remember when I first got a PS2 I loved one of the Dynasty Warrior games. Excited for this...

Mario has appeared in so many spin-offs I think it's only natural they start utilizing Link/Zelda franchise similarly.

true, I believe the only Zelda spin-off was Link's crossbow training, was there any other?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Rezalack

Rezalack

159. Posted:

It'd be nice if Nintendo did even more collaborations with Tecmo. They did Pokemon Conquest which many people were happy with and if this is successful then hopefully we'll see more. It'd be nice if they brought a Monster Rancher to Wii U or even a Pokemon Rancher. :P

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

AuthorMessage
kkslider5552000

kkslider5552000

160. Posted:

Considering how much I loved Muramasa and basically advertised it, I'm surprised I've never gotten into hack n slash titles. Undecided if it's a thing I'd be that into, I literally only played a few minutes of Dynasty Warriors once.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!