Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 1,381 to 1,400 of 2,985

Ryu_Niiyama

Oragami wrote:

THIS WEEK RELEASE!!!!

Can't wait! Can't wait! ...Did I mention I can't wait?

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Joeynator3000

....Is it Friday yet? >_>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Grumblevolcano

I completed the story mode, very fun and I'm sure Adventure mode and getting all the collectibles will be great too. A few issues though are there were a few large frame drops in areas with large number of enemies and a boss, they also missed a perfect opportunity to include Groose as a playable character. Can't wait to find out what the DLC is!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Henmii

I guess its a experiment well done. Its pretty fun, even if it is just a button-masher. Zelda bosses, items, different playable characters, lots of fan-service. The game looks nice enough, though the textures could have been better. Music isn't that bad. They fit the game, though I am not a Rock fan. Cutscenes are nice. Lots of content. Not bad at all. A nice snack before the next true Zelda arrives.

Henmii

rjejr

Anybody in the US actually see this advertised in print anywhere? I was happy to see the front 2 page ad in Gameinformer magazine, and the tv commercial actually being on tv blew my mind, but not a single flyer in the Sunday paper had a picture of it and I looked at all the major retailers ads. So now I'm wondering if it will be difficult to find, or I can hit enough stores on Tuesday and somebody will break the street date since Tuesday is the normal video game release day? If I do manage to get it early I promise not to cheat online, sell it on eBay or post spoilers on Youtube

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Tobiaku

When Ifinish a chapter in kegend mode, they say somtimes that I unlocked an historical event. Where can I see/read the said event?

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

jump

So what features from Hyrule Warriors do people think may be taken into the main Zelda games? I can see the Fire Rod coming over since it's yet to be featured in a 3D game.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Octane

arronishere wrote:

So what features from Hyrule Warriors do people think may be taken into the main Zelda games? I can see the Fire Rod coming over since it's yet to be featured in a 3D game.

I don't think Aonuma meant items when he talked about this, but gameplay mechanics, things like AI management, extra modes, combo attacks etc.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

I've come back with another preorder code and it still says "This download code has already been used", looks like GAME messed up big time.

EDIT: Those with already used download codes, tweet @GAMEdigital and they'll send you a working code by DM.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ITAFTRS

arronishere wrote:

The fire rod's in A Link between Worlds, so there.

ITAFTRS

Spoony_Tech

DdFixen wrote:

arronishere wrote:

The fire rod's in A Link between Worlds, so there.

Lol, he's talking about console 3d version. ALBW was a 2d game in 3d.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

jump

I've just seen someone trying to sell the pre-order DLC on ebay for £22.99, that more than the DLC season pass.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

xerneas

Loving the game so much so far. Haven't really dug into anythng else than the story mode, but I'm really enjoying it and the game surpassed my expectations. The button mashing actually doesn't get boring. Then again I'm a pretty hardcore LoZ fan and love the characters, original Dynasty Warriors would probs be boring for me.

Edited on by xerneas

xerneas

Beta

I'm absolutely loving the game so far! And with the Adventure Mode, I think it'll take a good chunk of my time, hopefully. Though, I can't seem to find where to use those costumes I got from GAME and from Club Nintendo, anybody knows I can change costumes?

Beta

Nintendo Network ID: beta4attack

jump

Beta wrote:

I'm absolutely loving the game so far! And with the Adventure Mode, I think it'll take a good chunk of my time, hopefully. Though, I can't seem to find where to use those costumes I got from GAME and from Club Nintendo, anybody knows I can change costumes?

You press x on the character select screen.

Nicolai wrote:

Grumblevolcano

Beta wrote:

When on the character select screen, select "x" (for Gamepad and Pro controller) while on Link, Ganondorf or Zelda and then you can change the outfits though with the latter two you have to unlock them first.

Grumblevolcano

Ryu_Niiyama

Kewlan wrote:

Untitled
From Nintendo of Europe themselves.

Seriously? That is soooo cool! I love companies that can laugh at themselves. Honestly I like The 'Dorf's character design. I think it makes him look more primal and untamed...a nice allusion to his ambitious nature and his beast form.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

jump

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Untitled
From Nintendo of Europe themselves.

Seriously? That is soooo cool! I love companies that can laugh at themselves. Honestly I like The 'Dorf's character design. I think it makes him look more primal and untamed...a nice allusion to his ambitious nature and his beast form.

Personally I like the more philosophical and elegenat robe version of him from Wind Waker.

Nicolai wrote:

Kewlan

Ryu_Niiyama wrote:

Isn't it weird how he looks like a lion, but is actually a pig?
Or is the pig actually a human..?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.