Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 2,985

Yai

This game is surprisingly fun. It was my first dive into the Dynasty Warriors series and I've been loving every moment.

Combat feels fluid, combos are fun. All of them feel useful in different ways to clear mobs based on the formations. Also being completely destroyed by cucco is hilarious. Happened to me by accident early on.

Also I'm quite impressed, the game footage makes it look like it is quite mindless but you really do have to think on how you prioritise things. I love that sense of pressure.

So far I really like playing as Lana, her book has some really fun combos! Link is pretty good too.

Yai

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3356-2346 | Twitter:

erv

I love this game as well. There's much more depth to its gameplay than I imagined there to be and tactics and skill really pay off.

Lovely game, really - much better than I expected it to be.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Kewlan

WHY DID IT HAVE TO GO OUT OF STOCK?!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Grumblevolcano

Yai wrote:

This game is surprisingly fun. It was my first dive into the Dynasty Warriors series and I've been loving every moment.

Combat feels fluid, combos are fun. All of them feel useful in different ways to clear mobs based on the formations. Also being completely destroyed by cucco is hilarious. Happened to me by accident early on.

Also I'm quite impressed, the game footage makes it look like it is quite mindless but you really do have to think on how you prioritise things. I love that sense of pressure.

So far I really like playing as Lana, her book has some really fun combos! Link is pretty good too.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure all of the game footage provided by Nintendo except Palace of Twilight at E3's treehouse has been on easy difficulty too. On Normal and Hard difficulties, common enemies actually attack you.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Kewlan

Yeah, I saw a let's play where the guy played above Easy. Because he didn't dodge or block he almost died at one point.

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Yai

Grumblevolcano wrote:

To be honest, I'm pretty sure all of the game footage provided by Nintendo except Palace of Twilight at E3's treehouse has been on easy difficulty too. On Normal and Hard difficulties, common enemies actually attack you.

That would certainly explain why it looks so easy to play in those videos. I'm currently playing on Normal.

Yai

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3356-2346 | Twitter:

cookiex

The hard part for me wasn't getting killed (even though I died more than a few times) but rather losing the battle either by the enemy taking over my base or an important ally getting killed.

The most aggravating part is the level where Ganondorf attacks Hyrule Castle. You have to beat both Link and Zelda within a short window or else they're back to full health. Doesn't help that they both immediately head to my base and can capture it pretty quickly.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Tobiaku

Managed to finaly beat chapter four now

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Justlink

cookiex wrote:

The hard part for me wasn't getting killed (even though I died more than a few times) but rather losing the battle either by the enemy taking over my base or an important ally getting killed.

The most aggravating part is the level where Ganondorf attacks Hyrule Castle. You have to beat both Link and Zelda within a short window or else they're back to full health. Doesn't help that they both immediately head to my base and can capture it pretty quickly.

But, that's what you'd want to do if you were Link attacking Ganon

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Kewlan

How many levels are there in the game?

@dizzy_boy About 130£ in Sweden too. Who would have known it would be so popular?!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

erv

Kewlan wrote:

Go eshop? Or digital code through game uk like I did, saves cash with the pound usually cheaper than converted euro prices would get you.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Bigtime

I typed in the code on the eShop. "This download code has already been used". Cheers GAME...

Edited on by Bigtime

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Grumblevolcano

Bigtime wrote:

I typed in the code on the eShop. "This download code has already been used". Cheers GAME...

It's not just me then, is your code by any chance A05SRU6P1LBNU3UJ?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

dizzy_boy wrote:

I don't know if somebody pointed this out, but look how much people are selling the limited edition on amazon. I'm shocked.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00MHX2VBY/ref=sr_1_...

I like the cheek of one them selling it for £130 + delivery but then wont dispatch it for 2-3 weeks.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Bigtime

Grumblevolcano wrote:

It isn't, no. Have you done anything about it yet? E-mailed them earlier. Not sure what else there is to do. I was going to get the DLC bundle pack which I think includes it so it' not much of an issue, but that's not the point.

Edited on by Bigtime

Bigtime

3DS Friend Code: 1203-9892-7345 | Nintendo Network ID: martinf

Grumblevolcano

Bigtime wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

It isn't, no. Have you done anything about it yet? E-mailed them earlier. Not sure what else there is to do. I was going to get all that DLC so it' not much of an issue, but that's not the point.

I bought the game in a store so I'm heading back tomorrow to ask for a new code, just really hope that the costumes are available on the eshop at some point (don't think they'll be part of the confirmed packs announced so far).

Grumblevolcano

Oragami

THIS WEEK RELEASE!!!!

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Kewlan

erv wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Go eshop? Or digital code through game uk like I did, saves cash with the pound usually cheaper than converted euro prices would get you.

I want the scarf though...

Oragami wrote:

THIS WEEK RELEASE!!!!

Filthy american!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.