cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

cookiex

Cia gameplay (captured directly from the KT stream so not the best quality):

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

Datasun_7

I'm having so much fun with this game, adventure mode is brilliant better than legend mode tbh

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

whodatninja

I really hope the Ganon, Ocarina, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword costumes will come to the Eshop. I want to get EVERYTHING!

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Datasun_7

You get the ganon costumes from club Nintendo

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

MajinSoul

Grumblevolcano wrote:

MajinSoul wrote:

Datasun_7 wrote:

To get all the packs its £13.49 on the eshop that is such good value, very impressed with Nintendo 's current approach to dlc. Was not sure if I was going to buy it but now I'll probably get it now

Are you sure that you get all the DLC for that price? The eshop says 14,99€ for the Master Quest one, so only one of them is included in that price.

That's because the full title is cut off for space until you select it for more details, the full name is:

"Hero of Hyrule Pack (Bundle: Master Quest Pack, Twilight Princess Pack, Majora's Mask Pack, Boss Pack and Dark Link costume)"

So it is all 4 DLC packs.

Thanks a lot for the clarification! Now that's a fair priced DLC.

MajinSoul

Nintendo Network ID: UtoKid | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

DLC that isn't over priced!?

Untitled

Take my money NOW.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Ryu_Niiyama

That is a great price for NA. Will snag a eshop card next Friday.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Randomname19

I don't care for the free DLC and the DLC packs ,what I want is already in the game.A lso don't like that we alraedy know that we're getting DLC even if the game isn't out yet worldwide.It should have been delayed to include everything on disc.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

cookiex

Only one hour to go.

Untitled

cookiex

Akazury

Randomname19 wrote:

I don't care for the free DLC and the DLC packs ,what I want is already in the game.A lso don't like that we alraedy know that we're getting DLC even if the game isn't out yet worldwide.It should have been delayed to include everything on disc.

You can't delay a game to add DLC. The fact that it isn't out worldwide should not matter, they concluded the final stages of development in August ofc by now you know about all the DLC. It wouldn't be different for any other game.

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Randomname19

Akazury wrote:

Randomname19 wrote:

You can't delay a game to add DLC. The fact that it isn't out worldwide should not matter, they concluded the final stages of development in August ofc by now you know about all the DLC. It wouldn't be different for any other game.

Then the development time should have been longer to include everything on disc.

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Offspring

Akazury wrote:

Randomname19 wrote:

Don't mind him, he doesn't think DLC should exist even if it comes way after development is finished.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

DefHalan

Randomname19 wrote:

Akazury wrote:

Randomname19 wrote:

Then the development time should have been longer to include everything on disc.

So your idea is to delay the game, to add more content to it so then they need to charge $80 instead of $60 on the game? I like the idea of optional DLC being separate than the game that I can get for a very low price.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Akazury

Randomname19 wrote:

Akazury wrote:

Randomname19 wrote:

Great then we get to complain about on disk DLC. Should they have longer devlopment time to add First Ligt in to Infamous? Freeezes story to Arkham Origins. DLC is an expantion off the game the gets made after concluding original development.

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

cookiex

Delaying the game would have been a very bad move anyway since this is Wii U's first major title in months.

cookiex

jariw

Randomname19 wrote:

Akazury wrote:

Randomname19 wrote:

As far as I understand, it is Tecmo Koei's usual approach with Dynasty Warriors to expand the game with DLC. I'm sure that has been mentioned months ago somewhere in this thread. The DLC is no surprise for me at least, and since E3 I've planned to buy the game but not the DLC.

Edited on by jariw

jariw

whodatninja

Datasun_7 wrote:

You get the ganon costumes from club Nintendo

I know that, but what if your country don't have Club Nintendo? No Club = No Ganon

DiscoGentleman wrote:

Apparently there's a sweet bug in the game that let's you do things like this:

Untitled

Zelda's face is my favorite. I want to see Link do Lana's cute poses.

LOL anger issues

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.