Forums

Topic: Hyrule Warriors (& Legends) - OT

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 2,985

spizzamarozzi

Bit of the kerfuffle here in Italy with the Limited Edition - I don't buy L.E.'s normally but I really wanted that scarf - amazon doesn't carry that so I went to the mall to pre-order it. I had to choose between GameStop and an italian brick and mortar shop and I went for the italians. Today they call me to let me know that they made a big mistake with my pre-order because their shop is not going to get the Limited Edition. So I had to buy a copy off ebay, ended up paying €15 more for it and it's going to be delivered a week later than the release date.

and shops say amazon is killing their business...

Top-10 games I played in 2017: The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild (WiiU) - Rogue Legacy (PS3) - Fallout 3 (PS3) - Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - Guns of Boom (MP) - Sky Force Reloaded (MP) - ...

3DS Friend Code: 0104-0649-7464 | Nintendo Network ID: spizzamarozzi

Jazzer94

R_Champ wrote:

Blast wrote:

Hahah I'm gonna laugh like crazy if this game ends up getting reviewed HIGHER than Destiny...

Oh wow. I saw this post and thought, "This guy is crazy. Destiny is the game PS4/Xbox One fans have been slobbering over like a dog in heat, there's no way it's going to score lower than Hyrule Warriors." Then I went to Metacritic: 76!!!!??? Holy crap, that might almost be possible for Hyrule Warriors to score higher! Oh course it won't sell better (remember the slobber...) but I sure hope someone is trolling Neogaf about this like how Sony fans trolled Nintendo sites about ZombiU's "horrible" 77, lol.

Hyrule Warriors is going to have a low 70 meta score at best.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Cia

Jazzer94 wrote:

R_Champ wrote:

Blast wrote:

Hahah I'm gonna laugh like crazy if this game ends up getting reviewed HIGHER than Destiny...

Oh wow. I saw this post and thought, "This guy is crazy. Destiny is the game PS4/Xbox One fans have been slobbering over like a dog in heat, there's no way it's going to score lower than Hyrule Warriors." Then I went to Metacritic: 76!!!!??? Holy crap, that might almost be possible for Hyrule Warriors to score higher! Oh course it won't sell better (remember the slobber...) but I sure hope someone is trolling Neogaf about this like how Sony fans trolled Nintendo sites about ZombiU's "horrible" 77, lol.

Hyrule Warriors is going to have a low 70 meta score at best.

Not necessarily. It got 87 from Finland's PELIT- magazine which is one of the oldest and most respected gaming magazines in the world. I think GamesMaster gave it an 85, too. What i'm concerned is all those Zelda "fans" disliking Dynasty Warriors gameplay and judging the game unjustly because of this.

Cia

MajinSoul

Well, Zelda fans will dislike it, since it's not a Zelda game. DW fans will dislike it, since the roster is sooo much smaller than the usually Warriors roster. I don't expect a high metascore. Good thing is, I couldn't care less about scores. If a game is fun, it's fun, even if it has a low score.

MajinSoul

Nintendo Network ID: UtoKid | Twitter:

jump

Will the DLC costumes be available from day 1 and how much will they cost?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Datasun_7

arronishere wrote:

We only know that they will be available on the eshop at some point, I'm pretty sure they won't be available from day 1. You can have my ocarina dlc code if you want? Trying to give it away

Edited on by Datasun_7

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Datasun_7

arronishere wrote:

Datasun_7 wrote:

arronishere wrote:

We only know that they will be available on the eshop at some point, I'm pretty sure they won't be available from day 1. You can have my ocarina dlc code if you want? Trying to give it away

Thanks but I want the Skyward Sword DLC, I've offered to swap my Twilight Princess one for it but I've got no takers so I'm now thinking of ebaying it at the eshop price and then just buy the SS.

Fair enough I want the ss costumes too

Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

Datasun_7

Jazzer94 wrote:

Why didn't you guys order from Amazon then?

I paid for it before the preorder dlc was annouced for the UK, shopto didn't even have preorder dlc until yesterday

Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

spongebob16

Am i a werid one that buys 3 Hyrule Warriors to get the 3 typs of costumes for Zeda and Link?

spongebob16

jump

Jazzer94 wrote:

It's only just been announced, I actually held off pre-ordering it till 2 weeks ago. NOE weren't saying anything and I asked in this thread and people said there was no pre-order DLC for Europe.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

erv

I just got the download code version, so probably no dlc included right? Or was it a day one patch dlc thing...?

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

jump

erv wrote:

I just got the download code version, so probably no dlc included right? Or was it a day one patch dlc thing...?

Where did you buy it from? Game says the pre-order DLC only comes with boxed copies (but emailed on the day) and I'm not sure about the other retailers.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

erv

yeah I bought it from game uk. They'll email me a download code for the eshop, which works in the netherlands which is where I am (done it before on donkey kong )

I want digital only, which is why I just didn't bother with all the special release stuff, especially since all the added dlc seems to differ per retailer and release lol

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Akazury

arronishere wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

It's only just been announced, I actually held off pre-ordering it till 2 weeks ago. NOE weren't saying anything and I asked in this thread and people said there was no pre-order DLC for Europe.

There still isn't, only UK. It's a difference

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

Nintendo Network ID: Akazury | Twitter:

Kewlan

Darn it guys, Sweden may not get the Limited Edition after all. I'm not sure if I should just buy the game, but I think i'll wait because I really want that smexy scarf. I guess I'll play Smash in the mean time...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Tobiaku

Kewlan wrote:

Darn it guys, Sweden may not get the Limited Edition after all. I'm not sure if I should just buy the game, but I think i'll wait because I really want that smexy scarf. I guess I'll play Smash in the mean time...

Norway got the limited edition, so why not Sweden?

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Justlink

Datasun_7 wrote:

arronishere wrote:

can i have it? I can't pre order from anywhere for many reasons

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.