Forums

Topic: How would you feel if Nintendo Delayed Wii U Into 2013

Posts 61 to 80 of 84

kyuubikid213

I wouldn't care. It would give Nintendo more time to perfect the system. And that is what I want. A system that is the combined brilliance of the Wii and the 3DS.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Link1998

if that happened i would be able to double my money to 1890€ so i would buy a lot of great games and a second controller so i would be happy for this but i wouldn't be happy for waiting another year

Link1998

Kyloctopus

Even though it shouldn't be rushed, they would lose sales in the Christmas Season, which gets Sony and Microsoft a chance to catch up with whatever they are going to make.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Gamesake

I don't like to be kept waiting.

...in my pants.

Gamer83

It'd give them a chance to perfect the system but I'm going to guess they've been working on Wii U for a while now, there's really no excuse to not have it out this year with at least one or two great first party killer apps and all the features like e-shop, and online play ready to go.

Gamer83

grumblebuzzz

Perfectly fine, because I'm not so excited about it currently anyway.

When I close my eyes, I see pixilated blood.

LordTendoboy

Gamesake wrote:

I don't like to be kept waiting.

LOL reading that with your signature made me laugh.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

Pichuka97

Good and bad. Good being more time to make the system better in all fields like graphics, or more launch titles available. Bad being I have to wait another year just so I can play the best nintendo has ever offered. =0

Edited on by Pichuka97

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

shingi_70

I would be mad. Was expecting to pick up the wii u this year and the next xbox next year.,

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LordTendoboy

shingi_70 wrote:

I would be mad. Was expecting to pick up the wii u this year and the next xbox next year.,

Microsoft could do a surprise launch at the end of the year.

E3 2012:
Microsoft makes a surprise announcement, saying the next Xbox is going to be released at the end of the year to compete with the Wii U. They reveal complete specs, list of developer support, games in development... But no price until a later date.

Then around September, Microsoft has a special press conference outlining the full launch of the next Xbox.

It would be just like what Nintendo did with the 3DS.

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

shingi_70

they did that with the 360. as long as windows 8 can play xbla games I'm good until the next year.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Vincent294

That would suck. I should have all my Wii U funds by July, any delays would be a setback.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

stromboli

not gonna happen.

Not only does the 3DS come with an SD card, but it also happens to come pre-installed with one, additional dimension.

voulg160

i wound'nt mined it would give me a sense of how it would shape up to the ps4 xbox 720

Edited on by voulg160

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

Hawker

if they'd at least keep releasing some good games on the Wii I wouldn't mind, but releases on the Wii have slowed since it was announced so we know that won't happen.

Flandre Scarlet, she's cute, she's colorful, she can blow up entire cities, she's also a vampire. Start running sparklepants.

Spooky

I think that if anything the opposite will happen, i think the console and a few first party titles at least are ready to go. I call Pikmin 3 as launch title. Maybe even very shortly after e3 for launch.

NNID: Spooky_Luke
Check out my websites
/www.adnilcreations.com
www.etsy.com/AdnilCreations

Mok

I'd probably not care much. I'm happy playing on my Wii and 3DS for the time being. Yet another console on the market will not change anything for me personally. I've never had any desire to purchase the Wii U anyway.

Current 3DS games: Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 3D Land, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Ridge Racer 3D.

Current Switch games: Too many to mention.

CrazyOtto

I'm predicting the Wii U will come out in September for all regions.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

luisesteban

I'd want the wiiU like for yesterday!!!

luisesteban

BleachFan

I wouldn't really care in the slightest.

I'm honestly not that excited about the WiiU. I've got enough on my plate 'o games already...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.