Wii U Forum

Topic: How would you feel if Nintendo Delayed Wii U Into 2013

Showing 41 to 60 of 85

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

41. Posted:

Darkrai wrote:

Magic-Wind wrote:

I don't care when they launch it as long as it doesn't turn into a 3DS.

what selling millions and ending up being one of the most sold consoles of all time?
also by giving us early users 10 GCN for free if it needed a price cut with in the 1st 6 months

No because Nintendo left us empty for over 6 months without any worthwhile games to play. It also lost a lot of money because of this and had to drop the price in order to get people interested, which made more room for debt. Nintendo overpriced the system and released it way too early.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

sykotek

42. Posted:

I think they should delay it and continue working on quality 1st party launch titles. It's not like they'll be competing against Microsoft or Sony next generation consoles anyways. Take the extra time and set up solid release dates for 1st party titles. Nintendo should be prepared to release at least 1 a month for the full first year, not necessarily innovative, just big name Nintendo titles and continue to have more in their pipeline after that...3rd parties can play catch up and position their releases around those...let Nintendo's releases act as a skeleton and encourage 3rd parties to pick a reasonable date for release of their product and stick with it (one that will give them the biggest chance to make a profit by generating hype) as opposed to all the companies throwing everything they have at retail during the holiday season.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

43. Posted:

Darkrai wrote:

Magic-Wind wrote:

I don't care when they launch it as long as it doesn't turn into a 3DS.

what selling millions and ending up being one of the most sold consoles of all time?
also by giving us early users 10 GCN for free if it needed a price cut with in the 1st 6 months

Actually it'll be 10 N64 games that most of use will have already, then some time later it'll be 10 GCN games, lol.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shining-Void

44. Posted:

Darkrai wrote:

Magic-Wind wrote:

I don't care when they launch it as long as it doesn't turn into a 3DS.

what selling millions and ending up being one of the most sold consoles of all time?
also by giving us early users 10 GCN for free if it needed a price cut with in the 1st 6 months

No its that the 3DS wasn't A FINISHED product, same thing with the motion plus. I'm tired of add ons they need to finish the wii u completely

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

45. Posted:

Magic-Wind wrote:

Darkrai wrote:

Magic-Wind wrote:

I don't care when they launch it as long as it doesn't turn into a 3DS.

what selling millions and ending up being one of the most sold consoles of all time?
also by giving us early users 10 GCN for free if it needed a price cut with in the 1st 6 months

No its that the 3DS wasn't A FINISHED product, same thing with the motion plus. I'm tired of add ons they need to finish the wii u completely

You know how much it would cost to buy a Wii back when it first launched if it did have the built in Motion+ controllers?

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

46. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

Magic-Wind wrote:

Darkrai wrote:

Magic-Wind wrote:

I don't care when they launch it as long as it doesn't turn into a 3DS.

what selling millions and ending up being one of the most sold consoles of all time?
also by giving us early users 10 GCN for free if it needed a price cut with in the 1st 6 months

No its that the 3DS wasn't A FINISHED product, same thing with the motion plus. I'm tired of add ons they need to finish the wii u completely

You know how much it would cost to buy a Wii back when it first launched if it did have the built in Motion+ controllers?

No, do you?

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shining-Void

47. Posted:

True, but if your paying some $300 +, i'd pay the extra for a finished product

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bro2dragons

48. Posted:

Untitled

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

49. Posted:

Motion+ really didn't serve a purpose until Skyward Sword came out...so why bother having it if none of the games are going to use it?

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

50. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

Motion+ really didn't serve a purpose until Skyward Sword came out...so why bother having it if none of the games are going to use it?

Somehow I think it would've gotten more use if it was actually there in the first place. It's just a hunch, one of those "what ifs" that can never be solved.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shining-Void

51. Posted:

The bliss of the completely unnecessary :D

I am currently playing Super metroid, Most wanted U, Runner 2, and Darksiders 2.
Currently reading Magi, Soul Eater, 07 ghost, Area no kishi, and Pandora's Heart
"Let us see the difference of power. Realize the absolute disparity! Indignant Judgment!"
pkmn black 2 fc: 4814 4862 8046

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheNintendOtaku

52. Posted:

I'd be happy. I'd rather wait than have it rushed. It's not like they have an immediate threat from Sony or Microsoft of an approaching competing console, so they've got time to play with. Having just bought a 3DS over the summer, I'm not asking to pay for another console so soon.

TheNintendOtaku

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

53. Posted:

Eh, dunno, the thing has been out for a while. Only two games that I can think of other than Resort that uses it is Skyward Sword and that Red Steel 2...(and some unpopular game thing that I can't think of)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

sykotek

54. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Somehow I think it would've gotten more use if it was actually there in the first place. It's just a hunch, one of those "what ifs" that can never be solved.

Let's not be modest Mickeymac. Anytime there has been an upgrade introduced into the console environment, it effectively splinters the user base. To my knowledge, it never works in favor of the new tech that is being added.

3rd party developers aren't as likely to support it because it's normally an optional extra purchase that the majority of users don't purchase, so why waste your time developing for it? Same with the upcoming CPP for the 3DS, I'll just state it now, it'll be a bust...it's guaranteed not to sell well. That's why it'll only be introduced to GameStops in the US as opposed to all retailers, it's a specialty/niche item.

Nintendo will release a new revision of the 3DS in the future with it built-in, that and ease of porting existing titles will be the only way they'll garner enough support from 3rd parties to make the dual analog on 3DS a reality.

Getting back to your statement though, if the tech is there from the beginning, it'll get used. If it's not, it won't.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

55. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

Darkrai wrote:

Magic-Wind wrote:

I don't care when they launch it as long as it doesn't turn into a 3DS.

what selling millions and ending up being one of the most sold consoles of all time?
also by giving us early users 10 GCN for free if it needed a price cut with in the 1st 6 months

Actually it'll be 10 N64 games that most of use will have already, then some time later it'll be 10 GCN games, lol.

not if you connect your Wii VC account to the Wii U because then itll read you already having it, the difference with the NES on 3DS was it was on a different platform then the one you DID have those NES games on

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Radixxs

56. Posted:

Uh idk dude

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

57. Posted:

Darkrai wrote:

Eureka wrote:

Darkrai wrote:

Magic-Wind wrote:

I don't care when they launch it as long as it doesn't turn into a 3DS.

what selling millions and ending up being one of the most sold consoles of all time?
also by giving us early users 10 GCN for free if it needed a price cut with in the 1st 6 months

Actually it'll be 10 N64 games that most of use will have already, then some time later it'll be 10 GCN games, lol.

not if you connect your Wii VC account to the Wii U because then itll read you already having it, the difference with the NES on 3DS was it was on a different platform then the one you DID have those NES games on

Trying to be funny, shut up, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

58. Posted:

Eureka wrote:

Darkrai wrote:

Eureka wrote:

Darkrai wrote:

Magic-Wind wrote:

I don't care when they launch it as long as it doesn't turn into a 3DS.

what selling millions and ending up being one of the most sold consoles of all time?
also by giving us early users 10 GCN for free if it needed a price cut with in the 1st 6 months

Actually it'll be 10 N64 games that most of use will have already, then some time later it'll be 10 GCN games, lol.

not if you connect your Wii VC account to the Wii U because then itll read you already having it, the difference with the NES on 3DS was it was on a different platform then the one you DID have those NES games on

Trying to be funny, shut up, lol

oh ok, sorry

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JayArr

59. Posted:

[steals awesome image] thank you. n__n

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xiao_Pai

60. Posted:

Darkrai wrote:

Eureka wrote:

Darkrai wrote:

Eureka wrote:

Darkrai wrote:

Magic-Wind wrote:

I don't care when they launch it as long as it doesn't turn into a 3DS.

what selling millions and ending up being one of the most sold consoles of all time?
also by giving us early users 10 GCN for free if it needed a price cut with in the 1st 6 months

Actually it'll be 10 N64 games that most of use will have already, then some time later it'll be 10 GCN games, lol.

not if you connect your Wii VC account to the Wii U because then itll read you already having it, the difference with the NES on 3DS was it was on a different platform then the one you DID have those NES games on

Trying to be funny, shut up, lol

oh ok, sorry

gives you a cookie then leaves/lurks the thread

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.