I would be a bit bummed

PROTEST AGAINST SOPA & PIPA
http://americancensorship.org/

Jamouse

Very Happy

Jamouse

Link79

I honestly wouldn't be a bit surprised.
After the rough start the 3DS had they probably wanna make sure there's enough good launch titles ready.
The Wii is seriously lacking new games at this point so I don't think it has much longer to go.
They better not delay Wii U too long after this year though.

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Yrreiht

Don't know, I think they showed their new home console way sooner than they should have. Waiting a bit longer for it could avoid slow sale starts like the 3DS had. I wouldn't be really disappointed.

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

kkslider5552000

We can only hope.

It's still bad that Nintendo has to rush out their next gen console first despite supposedly being in first place.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Scissors

I'd actually be very happy I still have a ton of Wii & DS games that I want to buy, and as far as new consoles go I'm happy with my 3DS at the moment so I probably won't get a Wii U the first year even if it does have alot of great software at launch.

Edited on by Scissors

BenAV

I'm super excited for the Wii U and I'd like to be able to get it as soon as possible so it would be a bit annoying if it got delayed, but if it'd result in a better quality product for the long run then I won't complain about it.
I'd rather them take their time to make everything's perfect rather than just rushing it.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Kaeobais

Happy. Because then I'd be able to afford it. And also maybe they could iron out some of the issues it seems to be having with development.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

LordTendoboy

kkslider5552000 wrote:

We can only hope.

It's still bad that Nintendo has to rush out their next gen console first despite supposedly being in first place.

Look at the lack of 3rd-party support the Wii has had for the past 3 years. 3rd-party publishers don't want to make Wii games, it's been proven time and time again. The Wii is pretty much dead now, Nintendo can't support it entirely on their own (even though they tried). They finally realize that they have to put out an HD console to compete with Sony and Microsoft.

Long story short, the Wii U is what the Wii should have been.

Edited on by LordTendoboy

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[...

GameLord08

LordTendoboy wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

We can only hope.

Look at the lack of 3rd-party support the Wii has had for the past 3 years. 3rd-party publishers don't want to make Wii games, it's been proven time and time again. The Wii is pretty much dead now, Nintendo can't support it entirely on their own (even though they tried). They finally realize that they have to put out an HD console to compete with Sony and Microsoft.

Long story short, the Wii U is what the Wii should have been.

Wrong. Not everybody needs a HD console to be satisfied, and they darn-well don't need one to compete with other companies. Motion-controls were way more innovative at the time, and in my opinion, the only reason the PS3 and 360 are still moving is because of the recent revival with Move and Kinect. Those two are buying both relative companies time to actually come up with something for the 8th gen.

To be honest, HD on the Wii U was probably a pretty gimmick that Nintendo just decided to add because, well, they could. The new U tablet is the main entising feature of the console.

GameLord08

Reggie4Life

If it means better launch games, then count me in! Also, an improved HD camera on the tablet so it can have a stand and ACTUALLY work like Kinect like Iwata suggested a while back. Also, PS4 and XBOX720 are going to have TWICE as better features as their predecessors, so the Wii U needs to have better-than-HD-graphics... I'll elaborate after school

3DS FC: 0602-6360-6223
[16:48] zezhyrule takes out her 3DS and throws it at reggie
[16:48] Reggie4Life: Yay, a Zelda 3DS!
[16:48] zezhyrule: what...
[16:48] zezhyrule: stalker, how did you know I even had that o.o
[16:49] Reggie4Life knows all... Even your deepest, dar...

Magi

I'm not too interested in the Wii U so it wouldn't bother me. I got the Wii on release day and the 360 and PS3 much later than their release. Even if I was interested in the Wii U, my video game slush fund has been taking a beating lately so I need to replenish the coffers so-to-speak.

Magi

Malkeor

As long they continue the trickle of Wii games, depending on quality and quantity...I will be happy.
I would be pleased, also, because I would want them to spend as much time as possible getting their system ready. Important aspects like having a good launch lineup, and everything ready to go (online, shop, other extra features) as soon as it's available to the masses helps as well.

Edited on by Malkeor

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2988-0518
Currently playing:
Kid Icarus Uprising
Radiant Historia

shingi_70

Kind od mad but it would make nests years onslaught of tech easier.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Knux

I would actually be pleased. The longer Nintendo delays the Wii U, the better it's launch will be. I have plenty of games to play on my Wii, 3DS, PSP, and upcoming Vita; so I might not even have the money for the Wii U right now.

Knux

NintenHero

I'd be disappointed, but it all depends on when it was planned on being released. I hope that Nintendo does a good with the Wii U though.

Edited on by NintenHero

Draw!

3DS Friend Code: 2122-6444-4324

LzWinky

Later launch =/= better launch. We've seen plenty of examples where this has been the case.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

V8_Ninja

I honestly wouldn't care. If Nintendo manages to get the console out before 2013 (and all of the games shown at E3 are launch titles), then great. If not, then that just means that they want to get more support and/or test more stuff out first.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

RYBlast

Pleased, as that would mean that I'd have more time to save up.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.