Forums

Topic: How Nintendo has blown it

Posts 21 to 37 of 37

skywake

gWiiver wrote:

When.the Wii U came out Nintendo should have had a good Fps, racing game and a RPGS ready in 1080 res

Yeah, all a console needs is a CoD, Need for Speed and Monster Hunter and you'll buy it..........

NNID: skywake
Musics to set the tone: Think, Dance, Relax
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Lzeon

Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart, and Wonderful 101. What more do you need?

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S for SOOOOOOO GOOD
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TysonOfTime

LzQuacker wrote:

Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart, and Wonderful 101. What more do you need?

X

Which is coming.

So nothing else then.

You don't die until you're dead!

Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

ToadFan

FPS: Call of Duty, (Future Metroid?)
Racing: Mario Kart 8, Sonic All-Stars
JRPGS: X, Monster Hunter Ultimate 3, SMT X Fire Emblem

Your point?

ToadFan

Captain_Toad

"When.the Wii U came out Nintendo should have had a good Fps," (call of duty, zombiu)
"racing game" (sonic racing Transformed) "and a RPGS" (Mass Effect 3... um i guess that's an RPG.......ok I'll give you that one...)
"ready in 1080 res" (because 1080P makes all the difference!). "This would have had more impact on sales than anything" (It wasn't much the lack of games, more like poor marketing...). "I was hoping at E3 they would have had these" (and they did, Monolith's X, mario kart 8, if they didn't interest you, there's the eShop selection both in the Wiiu and the wii eshop, theres a buncha RPG's that could be well worth your time like Chrono trigger, Final Fantasies, Secret of Mana, Ogre battle 64.... and there's also the other Wiiu titles like need for speed, Monster hunter 3 and such to scratch that itch. You know these other Wiiu titles that has been mentioned.) "but it did not happen." (Because the third parties wanna see some WiiU sales before they decide to drop their hat.) "Nintendo had a brief window where they could have shown off next-gen games but they were not ready and the window will close once the PS4 and ms Bone come out"
(Oh noes not the DRMCablebox(XboxOne) and the Ps4! The WiiU will have no chance of surviving once these systems come out! Whatever shall we do? Even if they were to come out guns-a-blazing, the WiiU wouldn't fade away like that if past events serves.)

This isn't the first time (and probably the last time) we have those sort of things, greatness take time to make. Though it's up to you whether you wanna take the wait.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.
My Youtube
Youtuber/countdown maker Named Tree's Apprentice Forced to close down internet life (and maybe youtube account) due to unfair Parents! [url=https://www.go...

Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

WingedSnagret

My expression for this thread mimics that of @Mariobro4's avatar...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

kkslider5552000

Nothing of value thread

nothing of value person and his nothing of value life

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

NintySince96

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Nothing of value thread

nothing of value person and his nothing of value life

So he doesn't have value in life just because he is underwhelmed by the Wii U's launch?

NintySince96

Happy_Mask

Keep these threads coming kids, that's 8 on my records now.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

kkslider5552000

NintySince96 wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Nothing of value thread

nothing of value person and his nothing of value life

So he doesn't have value in life just because he is underwhelmed by the Wii U's launch?

his opinion is poorly thought out, boring and painfully uncreative and lacks an understanding of how anything in gaming works

aka most people complaining about Wii U. Obviously there's much valid criticism against Wii U, but its overshadowed by worthless stupidity.

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

Tasuki

Well if they did indeed blow it why are you wasting time ranting here. Why not run along and play your PS3 or Xbox? After all if they dont have any games that you like what does it matter if they blow it?

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TwilightV

Replying to a person who probably created his/her account just to make this thread. Stay classy guys.

TwilightV

gWiiver

I only play Nintendo consoles. I do own a 360 but it is just for development. I am just stating that perception is important. And if the Wii U had some hi-def games early on it would have sold better. That is all that I am saying. I hope Nintendo pulls it out but it would have been easier if the were ready for it

gWiiver

theblackdragon

well ok then, thank you for sharing :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.