Forums

Topic: How Do You Deal With Morons?

Posts 101 to 103 of 103

SomeBitTripFan

@OmegaMetroid93: Take his advice.

But seriously, I can't help you on this. I'm not sure who the person is, so I can't really produce anything that he would listen to or agree with. Arguably, superheroes and Pixar movies could be deemed as being intended "for children", but both are enjoyed by people of all ages.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Pagey

Just ignore them. I've ran into a few people that do the whole "PC Master Race" thing and I just shake my head and laugh. I own all the current generation consoles and while I definitely think that Nintendo has made various mistakes over the past two generations and deserve a lot of their criticism, they still make some really fun games and if you're a gamer that is all that should really matter. Even though I've been a bit underwhelmed with the Wii U I definitely don't regret my purchase and I know it will just get better as time goes on.

PSN: James_Page | NN: 1stGenCummins | XBL: Mopar Parker | Steam: Fred Fuchs

GuSolarFlare

Discostew wrote:

Are they the same kind of people that think Pokemon is just for little kids? Because......

Untitled

edit: Changed to a smaller image

wish this was for real.....
last year one of the dudes at college that was my pokémon partner started joking at me because I didn't stop playing Pokémon(he still does it but he's not stupid enough to do it in front of me anymore)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.