Forums

Topic: How do I get my Wii U club Nintendo points???

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

Nitendnut

Ok so I have entered my Wii U serial number into the club nintendo. It said to go on the Wii U, enter the Eshop, and link the club nintendo account. I Did that too. Now it says to take the survey to claim the points. Dont know where to go to take the darn survey. It doesnt seem to show when I go log in to club nintendo????

Nitendnut

SCRAPPER392

Just wait. You have to have internet and don't ven have to put in the serial number. It will register itself as long as you have it connected to the internet and have linked your clb Nintendo account. Same with your Nintendo Land copy. A code did not come with the game, and is registered along with your console.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Magi

Mine popped up on Club Nintendo today. Also, at the top of my WiiU survey, there is a note that states that I am eligible to earn an additional 50 points for Nintendo Land which came with with my Deluxe WiiU and I'll receive a survey for it in a week. It looks like the masses have spoken and were heard.

Magi

Ryno

Magi wrote:

Mine popped up on Club Nintendo today. Also, at the top of my WiiU survey, there is a note that states that I am eligible to earn an additional 50 points for Nintendo Land which came with with my Deluxe WiiU and I'll receive a survey for it in a week. It looks like the masses have spoken and were heard.

Good! Glad to hear the deluxe owners will get more than 160 points.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

DarkLloyd

awsome so you do get coins for nintendland after all, cant wait im only 210 coins away from plat status after all lol

DarkLloyd

fortius54

Yeah! That makes me feel better that Wii (sorry had to do it) get the Nintendo Land points after all.

fortius54

Nintendo Network ID: mitchell_rsvl

iphys

Maybe it was their plan to have the Deluxe register Nintendo Land for coins all along. This way they can force people to register the game right away rather than hoard the survey, and it's also only worth 50 coins, which is fair if it was only $50 extra to get the Deluxe.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Nitendnut

Ok I got the 160 coins for the Wii U! Do I get more coins for Nintendoland game packaged in? Didnt see a card in the game for points???

Nitendnut

LzWinky

Nitendnut wrote:

Ok I got the 160 coins for the Wii U! Do I get more coins for Nintendoland game packaged in? Didnt see a card in the game for points???

Keep checking your Club Nintendo account. You'll get an opportunity to add 50 coins

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Happy_Mask

Wait, 50 coins for $60 games?
Boooooooooooo...

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Nitendnut

50 more coins awesome

Nitendnut

LzWinky

Happy_Mask wrote:

Wait, 50 coins for $60 games?
Boooooooooooo...

Don't like it? Don't bother. You can have 0 coins for $60 games :3

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Happy_Mask

I mostly meant because it's inconsistent, but whatever floats yer boat I suppose. :3

Nardar

Happy_Mask wrote:

I mostly meant because it's inconsistent, but whatever floats yer boat I suppose. :3

Well for my Mario DSi XL that had Mario Kart DS.
With the console Mario Kart DS was 30 coins, but by itself it was 40 coins. So they have done this before. At least it isn't a significant drop.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

LzWinky

Happy_Mask wrote:

How?

You get 50 coins for console games and 30 for handheld games

Happy_Mask

Because the coin values and the real prices used to go hand and hand (for the most part).

Magi

If you want to get technical, there's only a $50 price difference between the standard and the deluxe model which one could argue would cover the cost of Nintendo Land (not including the other junk with the Delux), then $50 = 50 coins.

Magi

Ryno

Alright, so I still haven't seen my NintendoLand Club Nintendo survey yet from the Deluxe set. How long did it take for you guys?

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

fortius54

Most of the time a 10 point survey is sent after about ten days of registration of the game. I'm okay with 50 for Nintendo Land.

fortius54

Nintendo Network ID: mitchell_rsvl

GeePers

I got my NSMBU (+10) and NintendoLand (+50) six days after launch day.

Wii U Nintendo ID: GeePers

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.