Wii U Forum

Topic: Help to earn Money for U

Showing 101 to 116 of 116

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

101. Posted:

It's not like it's a good game or I would've played it... got it for Christmas 9 months ago anyway.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

srhades

102. Posted:

I'll roll in dough!

Puni Power
3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753
Formerly NintyKing or NintenKingiiU.
"Does that make me Crazy?"

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

103. Posted:

NintenKingiiU wrote:

I'll roll in dough!

Makes sure you have a bath afterwards.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

SomeBitTripFan

104. Posted:

You could rent out games you are not playing to people you know. With 55 days left, if you rent off 5 games for $1.50 a day you should have a good bit of money. Don't forget about a "you break it you replace it" policy though.

Just Someloggery
Current Projects: Beloved Titan
On the Back Burner: The Machine, Ascending Entity, Antumbra, Between Two Causes, Heaven's Point, Binary, A Pixel and a Dot, Base O-70, A Wakeful Purgatory
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

105. Posted:

You could always try and get a rich Girlfriend,so when the Wii U comes out you can give her an ultimatum.
Get me a Wii U,or I'll leave you.

In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

AuthorMessage

willobee

106. Posted:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

You could always try and get a rich Girlfriend,so when the Wii U comes out you can give her an ultimatum.

Where you will promptly learn that you are in fact easily replaced by one of the the 3 billion other men in this world.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

107. Posted:

wobee wrote:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

Where you will promptly learn that you are in fact easily replaced by one of the the 3 billion other men in this world.

Ever heard of True Love?

AuthorMessage

willobee

108. Posted:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

wobee wrote:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

Ever heard of True Love?

Would it be true love if the guy thows a tantrun to get a videogame system?

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

k8sMum

109. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

I get $10 a week and have $170 saved, but my grandma is being lame and won't let me put a preorder because she thinks it's the same as the old wii

ok, now i see where you get all your 'dumb adult' remarks from: simmering anger at your grandma.

'Omnes Qui Errant Non Pereunt' Tolkien
'God is a kid with an antfarm.' "Constantine"
3ds friend code: 0860 3849 6133
Caitlin's Memorial Site

AuthorMessage

srhades

110. Posted:

Ok, the leaves just passed me by and I need 300 more dollars. darn it.

Puni Power
3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753

AuthorMessage

srhades

111. Posted:

Anyone know any websites that pay for journaling? Ot might be a little before I can rack up 300 bucks...

Puni Power
3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

112. Posted:

I have enough money to buy one. The hardest part is, I want to get it for Christmas, so my wallet doesn't lose $350. It's sooooooooo hard to wait an extra month...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

teus

113. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

I have enough money to buy one. The hardest part is, I want to get it for Christmas, so my wallet doesn't lose $350. It's sooooooooo hard to wait an extra month...

What you could of done is ask your parents to make the wiiu a early Xmas present

NintendoID: Lazymutant

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

114. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

It isn't really THAT hard...

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

115. Posted:

TheKingofTown wrote:

3Dash wrote:

It isn't really THAT hard...

Are YOU a Nintendo fanboy?

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

116. Posted:

Well, yeah, but I mean, it's just a month.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown