Majora's Mask = Best Game Of All Time
3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753

Banker-Style

NintenKingiiU wrote:

I'll roll in dough!

Makes sure you have a bath afterwards.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

SomeBitTripFan

You could rent out games you are not playing to people you know. With 55 days left, if you rent off 5 games for $1.50 a day you should have a good bit of money. Don't forget about a "you break it you replace it" policy though.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Banker-Style

You could always try and get a rich Girlfriend,so when the Wii U comes out you can give her an ultimatum.
Get me a Wii U,or I'll leave you.

In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

noname001

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

You could always try and get a rich Girlfriend,so when the Wii U comes out you can give her an ultimatum.

Where you will promptly learn that you are in fact easily replaced by one of the the 3 billion other men in this world.

noname001

Banker-Style

wobee wrote:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

Where you will promptly learn that you are in fact easily replaced by one of the the 3 billion other men in this world.

Ever heard of True Love?

noname001

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

wobee wrote:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

Ever heard of True Love?

Would it be true love if the guy thows a tantrun to get a videogame system?

noname001

k8sMum

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

I get $10 a week and have $170 saved, but my grandma is being lame and won't let me put a preorder because she thinks it's the same as the old wii

ok, now i see where you get all your 'dumb adult' remarks from: simmering anger at your grandma.

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

_Octoling_

Ok, the leaves just passed me by and I need 300 more dollars. darn it.

3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753

_Octoling_

Anyone know any websites that pay for journaling? Ot might be a little before I can rack up 300 bucks...

3DS FC- 2380-2910-9753

teus

3Dash wrote:

I have enough money to buy one. The hardest part is, I want to get it for Christmas, so my wallet doesn't lose $350. It's sooooooooo hard to wait an extra month...

What you could of done is ask your parents to make the wiiu a early Xmas present

NintendoID: Lazymutant

TheKingOfTown

3Dash wrote:

I have enough money to buy one. The hardest part is, I want to get it for Christmas, so my wallet doesn't lose $350. It's sooooooooo hard to wait an extra month...

It isn't really THAT hard...

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

TheKingOfTown

Well, yeah, but I mean, it's just a month.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.