Wii U Forum

Topic: HD Remasters

Showing 41 to 60 of 278

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

41. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

@bleh

No I am not. Have you looked at those games recently? They're just right, too. Skyward Sword on the otherhand, is offensive to my eyes. There's too much color and way too many colors used at once.

Pardon me for preferring colorful Zelda games! :O :O :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

42. Posted:

Kinioka wrote:

Twilight Princess is probably the ugliest Zelda game I've ever played. Brown, grey, yellow and green. Calling that "right" just shows the terrible taste you have. Sorry.

Because just because my opinion differs from yours, that makes my tastes terrible, m'right? Honestly...

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

43. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Kinioka wrote:

Twilight Princess is probably the ugliest Zelda game I've ever played. Brown, grey, yellow and green. Calling that "right" just shows the terrible taste you have. Sorry.

Because just because my opinion differs from yours, that makes my tastes terrible, m'right? Honestly...

I don't like the look of Twilight Princess either, but I respect your opinion.
still wish everybody would do that

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kinioka

44. Posted:

@Mickeymac

You got something wrong with you, boy. Skyward Sword was too colorful and the character designs in that game were terrible. Twilight Princess was just right.

Because just because my opinion differs from yours, that makes my tastes terrible, m'right? Honestly...

Assuming that someone else has something wrong because he/she likes one Zelda game that has many colors, like you said...tells a lot. Nothing wrong isn't right.

Edited on by Kinioka

Hallelujah.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

45. Posted:

Woah, I never meant to say anything was wrong with the way Twilight Princess looks. Its fine just the way it is. It just looks dated now, unlike Wind Waker (what I was originally saying) which will always look good because the art style is timeless. Twilight Princess just needs to be remade so it can look awesome again. I for one, like the art styles in both Twilight Princess AND Skyward Sword. You can like both you know :p

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

46. Posted:

@Kinioka I was joking. Perhaps it wasn't obvious, but I wasn't trying to offend him. I don't think he thought much of it. Now what's your excuse? Because you sure weren't joking around.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

47. Posted:

Kinioka wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Saying it isn't "right" shows how terrible your taste is. Sorry.

For someone who is studying arts, the palett of colors you use, says something about you.
But in the end, that's perfecty understandable coming for someone that's into the Fps genre like you are. For some, the vitality and dare to say, variety of colors takes them for alternative worlds and what a coincidence that we are talking about a realistic Zelda...tells a lot doesn't it? And yeah, it's just a video game and all of that...
Looking about anime, coincidence or not, Mickeymac seems to dislike the garish ones...
And of course, I said he has a terrible taste in my perspective, let's not take my opinion as a fact, shall we?

Let me break this down to you. Just because someone enjoys the casual FPS once in a while does not automatically throw them into any sort of group or stereotype. I should have you know that 95% of first person shooters out there I very much dislike. I find them boring and over hyped and for good reason. But that doesn't mean someone who does enjoy Doom or Medal of Honor is a mindless idiot or uninformed with the rest of the world.

Studying arts does not make you eligible to pass opinions off as facts. I'm no artist but what I find beautiful might seem average or bland to you. So who are you to judge anyone's preferences? You come very arrogant let alone ignorant at times.

Lastly, it is just a video game. Freaking out over who prefers a video game to another is never going to get you anywhere. You need to just calm down.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

skywake

48. Posted:

Twilight Princess does need a texture redo and a non-midi soundtrack. If they did that I'd be rebuying it without question. To those saying Skyward Sword was better... you're probably right but each has their own thing. Twilight Princess feels more open for a start, Skyward Sword did it's open dungeon thing but I still didn't feel the freedom that was there in other Zeldas. Needs a Hyrule Field. Also there wasn't a Midna in Skyward Sword, as good as Fi was she had nothing on Midna's wry smile which won heaps of points.

So while Skyward Sword is the better game I think Twilight Princess did a lot of things better and some things, like Midna, better than any Zelda game. As for the colour pallet I really, really don't think Twilight Princess would work with any other colour pallet.

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

49. Posted:

Guys, my opinion is superior to yours and you are all worthless plebeians if you disagree with my intellect on video games! You are all horrible people, bow down to me!

in my opinion

I want to see if this would work in real life either. Like after Kanye West blasts Bush in the dumbest way possible, he says "in my opinion" in the most tacked on way possible, and no one would care.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Knux

50. Posted:

Twilight Princess and Sonic 06 are utter cr*p, but some people actually love those games for some reason. Don't hate a person for loving god-awful games. ;)

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

51. Posted:

I love Sonic 06. Best Sonic game period. Anyone who says it's utter crap has never played it. Obviously.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

52. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I love Sonic 06. Best Sonic game period. Anyone who says it's utter crap has never played it. Obviously.

It did lead to the best Let's Play perhaps ever made, so this is a justified opinion.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kinioka

53. Posted:

@Mickeymac- In the end, you said it. Following your point of view, you can say all you want, as long as that person doesn't feel offended. And of course, if you actually know or talk with that person for some time, even better. In the end, let's make up an excuse.

@Chronno- Precisely what i just said in the end of my comment. And of course, you could actually read it again, to let's say, try to understand that I wasn't stereotyping anyone, but saying that everyone enjoys their own world, being the real one or not.

Hallelujah.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

54. Posted:

@Kini
I'm glad you learned your lesson. Next time respect someone's different opinion rather than being all arrogant and snobby about it.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

55. Posted:

Kinioka wrote:

saying that everyone enjoys their own world, being the real one or not.

hahahaha oh wow

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kinioka

56. Posted:

Do you want to say something @KKslider?

Hallelujah.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

57. Posted:

Oh no, I'm fine, you go back to being better than everyone or whatever you do. Play some Fez while listening to classical music and Beck...at the same time!

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

58. Posted:

Didn't know everyone would get so TOUCHY over Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. My God...

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kinioka

59. Posted:

Humm...You still don't get my point. But you are actually doing the exact same thing, and criticizing.
I'll see Joan Rivers. She has some really good jokes.

Hallelujah.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

skywake

60. Posted:

I really don't understand why people hate Twilight Princess so much......

NNID: skywake