Forums

Topic: Hardcore gamer friend super impressed by Wii U

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Astroshamu

My friend came over to try out the Wii U the other day and before that I told him that Nintendo was selling it at a loss and he said it doesn't cost more than $300 dollars to make that, then he came over and we played some nintendo land and thought it was cool how he couldn't see where I was like on Mario chase, and said that the gamepad had much more things (like gyroscope, camera, and all that) then he was expecting and how that makes sense it cost a lot to make, then I started zombi U and he was convinced he said it was the most scary, realistic zombie game he's seen and was like its 100% a Wii U exclusive right? And he said that if Wii U keeps getting games like this they'll be able too compete with the new Xbox and play station systems easily and he only watched me play zombi U for 10 minutes

Astroshamu

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2415-2393 | Nintendo Network ID: Astroshamu

Astroshamu

And he told everyone in our group we hang out with and they're all convinced too now

Astroshamu

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2415-2393 | Nintendo Network ID: Astroshamu

Tasuki

Cool story bro.

You do know that hardcore gamers can be Wii gamers too? Hardcore is a relative term it just doesnt mean people who play Xbox and PS.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Chrono_Cross

What is... going on?

How can ZombiU be the scariest game ever if you only showed him it for ten minutes? How... forget it.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Lan

I bet he plays tons of Madden and Gears of War while eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

SirSmugleaf

^lol!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

MAB

@TheGreatWaveBowski You obviously need to get yourself a copy of 'Escape From Bug Island'... STAT!

I'm gonna hold onto mine with the faint glimmer of hope that it could very well be a hot item on ebay in the future

Edited on by MAB

MAB

theblackdragon

Thank you for sharing! If you or your friend has any other thoughts about the Wii U now that you've given it a shot, please feel free to post your impressions to this thread here. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.