Wii U Forum

Topic: Has anyone gotten used to the "Wii U" name yet?

Showing 101 to 106 of 106

AuthorMessage

ShadowChaos

101. Posted:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

What about "Wii 2U"?

maybe Wii Knock U?

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

AuthorMessage

John-John

102. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

tendoboy1984 wrote:

They should have just called it the Wii HD.

That's just as boring, playing it safe and uncreative as U :p
How's about The Reggienator? ;)

Love it O_O

John-John

AuthorMessage

froslo

103. Posted:

I like the name, but names these days hardly matter. I'm not understanding why people think it sucks. Adding a 2 or 3 after is just unimaginative and adding X is just cliche to make it sound cool. I almost much just gave up thinking about a name being cool or not ever since the first time I heard of Ipod. They can call it Dolphin, Megaton, or Monolith and once word gets out that its actually a fun system people will flock to it and it just becomes another label. My only disappointment was that since the Wii name was something for the mainstream it didn't sound as cool as NES, SNES, N64, or GC. Wii just sounded cool in a different way to me. If they called it Megaton/Monolith and I called it Mega/Mono for short, that would be awesome to me.

froslo

AuthorMessage

TanookiSteven

104. Posted:

I'm fine with Wii U lol. They could have named it something like... hmmm let's see upgraded Wii with HD capabilities... Hii? uPower? Something, IDK.

TanookiSteven

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5064-9233 | Nintendo Network ID: TanookiSteven | Twitter: TanookiSteven

AuthorMessage

LordTendoboy

105. Posted:

NetrackSteven64 wrote:

I'm fine with Wii U lol. They could have named it something like... hmmm let's see upgraded Wii with HD capabilities... Hii? uPower? Something, IDK.

Wii HDii? B-)

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
PSN ID PS_man1984

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

106. Posted:

I'm used to it, but being used to the name ≠ liking the name.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11