Forums

Topic: GTA 5 will come to Wii U in 2013

Posts 21 to 32 of 32

UberHund

I sincerely doubt it's happening, which is a shame as if they had the time to put effort into a quality port, it could be an absolute blast on the GamePad.

UberHund

Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

There's still time guys and girls, you just gotta believe, YOU GOTTA BEEELLLLLIIIIEEEEVVVVEEEE!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AlexSays

SheldonRandoms wrote:

There's still time guys and girls, you just gotta believe, YOU GOTTA BEEELLLLLIIIIEEEEVVVVEEEE!!!!!

WOO PRAISE THE LAWD

AlexSays

SheldonRandoms

Ask, and you (might) get the port of the game, for UUUUUUUuuuuuuuuu!!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

MAN1AC

Stealth release?

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Gamer83

Rumors are circulating of a possible PS4 and X1 port in 2014, I wonder if maybe they'd throw Wii U in there as well just to get it on all consoles?

Gamer83

Taffy

Would rather have Red Dead Redemption TBH

Nintendo Network ID: sgt.taffy
Currently playing - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Phatosaurus

How much whisky did I drink on Christmas Eve? I feel like I've woken up on April 1st.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

SofaKing

It did come out on the Wii U.... but it was only released in Montana.

Nintendo Network ID: Mitsudude

skywake

Gamer83 wrote:

Rumors are circulating of a possible PS4 and X1 port in 2014, I wonder if maybe they'd throw Wii U in there as well just to get it on all consoles?

They need to get it on PC already

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

SheldonRandoms

I always enjoy the PC mods that people make, sometimes they make the game better.
Untitled

RancidVomit86

Still waiting...
Untitled

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.