Forums

Topic: gaming crash of 2015 is real

Posts 21 to 23 of 23

Bolt_Strike

shingi_70 wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Spectra_Twilight wrote:

The original Video Game Crash of 1983 was not a one-sided occurrence. Yes, development of games did begin to lapse, but only due to the general public no longer trusting the video game industry. Do you honestly believe such a thing could reasonably happen again in the age of the internet, in which we are much more informed of the inner workings of said industry?

Well... yes. If anything, the internet makes them look worse because we have more insight into some of the horrible design practices that they've indulged in.

and yet most people don't care.

But they do care about buggy games and decreasing content.

Also, with graphics reaching a point of diminishing returns either console developers will start bankrupting themselves or fail to provide a noticeable improvement and drive gamers away.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Captain-N

There will always be gamers that don't go online, & they remain uninformed, or get misinformed. Then there are gamers that try to stay informed on the latest (happenings) in the industry. Then you'll get the people who know what's going on, yet don't care. Or, they do know what's going on, & do care. Right at this time, my thinking says I think that bias towards certain co.s, &/or (game) franchises have an impact on that bias toward, or against. For liked, loved, hated, & not-hated-but-not-loved-either co.s. If a game is in a certain favorite series, you're more likely to not be as judgmental on any possible flaws in said game. In contrast, you could, not definitely will, go try other game series, & not like it, simply b/c you go into it, w/ it already in your mind that you will not like the experience.

Also, Merry Christmas whether you believe in Jesus Christ, or not, & whether you celebrate something aside from Christmas, or not. Happy New Year, too!

Edited on by Captain-N

Captain-N

sonicfanatic

if we could survive Ninja Brean man I think we can survive Meme Ru

WII GAMER FOR LIFE
FAVORITE GAME EPIC MICKEY

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.