Showing 1 to 20 of 20
1. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:36 GMT
→OG← The ORIGINAL Gamer—
2. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:38 GMT
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.
3. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:38 GMT
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
Let's Play MegaMan 64 (now with a playlist)!
4. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:38 GMT
Classics because without them they wouldnt have the new ones with the graphics, besides who wants to play a mario game that looks real
Edited on Tue 3rd January, 2012 @ 01:39 by Hokori
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
5. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:41 GMT
Both are great.
Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.
Nintendo Network ID: shingi70
6. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:41 GMT
7. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:42 GMT
Help Scott Pilgrim become backwards compatible for the Xbox One!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
8. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:44 GMT
Aquari is actually the Elite Beat Agent chief.
9. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:46 GMT
Classics, graphics mean nothing, it's the gameplay and that always sits with the classics, even the more modern ones
Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/
Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter: AqueousDoubt
10. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:49 GMT
You're all right, graphics mean nothing. Who needs them! They're completely worthless when playing a video game after all!
11. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:49 GMT
so true bro I totally agree.
do I smell ur sarcasm? o:
Edited on Tue 3rd January, 2012 @ 02:05 by theblackdragon
12. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:53 GMT
I like Turtles.
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
13. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:54 GMT
I like Turtles.lolwut
And they like you.
14. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:56 GMT
Turtles is my imaginary friend....
15. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 02:06 GMT
Apples vs. Oranges
Edited on Tue 3rd January, 2012 @ 02:06 by Swiket
I had fun once and it was awful.
16. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 02:07 GMT
Edited on Tue 3rd January, 2012 @ 02:13 by theblackdragon
17. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 02:08 GMT
graphics. i might be the odd man out here, but im sure I can explain myself.
FF6: Release year- 1994Kefka's birthday - November 9thSo.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.
18. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 02:09 GMT
Apples vs. OrangesGO!
19. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 02:09 GMT
I think gameplay should come before graphics, because in the end no matter how good the game looks I think it should be both fun to play and have good controls.
Nintendo ID: millarrp
Nintendo Network ID: millarrp | Twitter: millarrp
20. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 02:16 GMT
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
Sorry, this topic has been locked.