Showing 1 to 20 of 20
1. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:36 GMT
→OG← The ORIGINAL Gamer—
2. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:38 GMT
[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!
zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule
[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.
3. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:38 GMT
3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55
I have a Let's Play channel? How?!
4. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:38 GMT
Classics because without them they wouldnt have the new ones with the graphics, besides who wants to play a mario game that looks real
Edited on Tue 3rd January, 2012 @ 01:39 by Hokori
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
5. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:41 GMT
Both are great.
Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.
Nintendo Network ID: shingi70
6. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:41 GMT
7. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:42 GMT
My avatar is art made by Lux from purplepwny studios as fanart submission for Starr Mazer's kickstarter contest. Check out their work at purplepwny.com
Help get Starr Mazer on consoles at starrmazer.com!
My Deviant Art! Feel free to browse my work!
My Colors! 3D Gallery
8. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:44 GMT
Aquari is actually the Elite Beat Agent chief.
9. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:46 GMT
Classics, graphics mean nothing, it's the gameplay and that always sits with the classics, even the more modern ones
[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O
Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt
10. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:49 GMT
You're all right, graphics mean nothing. Who needs them! They're completely worthless when playing a video game after all!
11. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:49 GMT
so true bro I totally agree.
do I smell ur sarcasm? o:
Edited on Tue 3rd January, 2012 @ 02:05 by theblackdragon
12. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:53 GMT
I like Turtles.
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
13. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:54 GMT
I like Turtles.lolwut
And they like you.
14. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 01:56 GMT
Turtles is my imaginary friend....
15. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 02:06 GMT
Apples vs. Oranges
Edited on Tue 3rd January, 2012 @ 02:06 by Swiket
I had fun once and it was awful.
16. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 02:07 GMT
Edited on Tue 3rd January, 2012 @ 02:13 by theblackdragon
17. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 02:08 GMT
graphics. i might be the odd man out here, but im sure I can explain myself.
FF6: Release year- 1994Kefka's birthday - November 9thSo.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.
18. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 02:09 GMT
Apples vs. OrangesGO!
19. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 02:09 GMT
I think gameplay should come before graphics, because in the end no matter how good the game looks I think it should be both fun to play and have good controls.
Nintendo ID: millarrp
Nintendo Network ID: millarrp | Twitter: millarrp
20. Posted: Tue 3rd Jan 2012 02:16 GMT
BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight
Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon
Sorry, this topic has been locked.