Forums

Topic: Game & Wario

Posts 141 to 160 of 330

NintyMan

Game & Wario video flood incoming! All videos except for the last two include cutscenes.
Patchwork
[youtube:l_YSwB3qbVA&list=HL1364602651]
Gamer
[youtube:MzZaKGkQldU&list=HL1364602651]
Kung Fu
[youtube:jdd1neBmpp0]
Ashley
[youtube:e7fsoQELl7s&list=HL1364602651]
Design
[youtube:3b-9SpOVdek&list=HL1364602651]
Pirates
[youtube:GgFEtYXAcLo&list=HL1364602651]
Bowling
[youtube:UYDG0MojAss]
Souvenirs
[youtube:3YHQmWhGkvU&list=HL1364602651]
If you look at the souvenir of the businessman walking and jumping over bananas, you might notice that the man looks like Satoru Iwata. The fact that he's in a microgame with bananas seems to hint at his banana meme from E3 2012.

Edited on by NintyMan

BlueGreen

I really don't think Nintendo needed two mini game compilations in the system's opening six months. It looks like there are some interesting ideas in there, but there is no way I would spend $40 for a collection of free mobile phone games.

BlueGreen

TsunamiSensei

BlueGreen wrote:

I really don't think Nintendo needed two mini game compilations in the system's opening six months. It looks like there are some interesting ideas in there, but there is no way I would spend $40 for a collection of free mobile phone games.

You don't understand WarioWare, do you?

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

BlueGreen

Sensei_PikPik wrote:

BlueGreen wrote:

You don't understand WarioWare, do you?

Actually, I quite like the two WarioWare games I've played. But the only review of it I've read so far started clearly in the opening line that this isn't WarioWare.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/review/33735

BlueGreen

kkslider5552000

BlueGreen wrote:

It looks like there are some interesting ideas in there, but there is no way I would spend $40 for a collection of free mobile phone games.

this logic is terrible and you should feel terrible

"free movile phone games" seriously? I remember when these type of awesome, silly games were the type of stuff I'd enjoy at arcades. But now they suck because PHONES IOS ARGHHH HOW DARE THEY!1!1! I mean, I'll be the first to admit this doesn't interest me too much, but it's fine. Certainly much better than Wii Play or whatever and that combined with Wii Sports (first 6 months of the Wii btw) sold probably as many copies (or at least close) to every CoD ever combined. Somehow I'm not against Nintendo for thinking doing this is a good idea (though not giving it a release date already is...not).

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Knux

BlueGreen wrote:

Untitled

Knux

DarkLloyd

some rumour says its june 30th

DarkLloyd

terribledeli

It's likely a place holder date. It's the last day of Q2.

Pikmin 3 has the same date as well, according to rumors. While targeting two different audience, I doubt Nintendo would asked Wii U Nintendo software starved fans to choose.

terribledeli

Nintendo Network ID: terribledeli

TingLz

BlueGreen wrote:

On that note, why should we buy ANY Nintendo games since there are cheap or free rip-offs on smart phones?

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank B for Barbaric Squidkid

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

willobee

Oh man I've been watching the videos from TheBitBlock where they play a couple games every day this week... I feel like I'm shamelessly plugging the site, but it's really convincing me this game is worth a buy. I was hesitant before, but now, insta purchase.

NNID: willobee

Emaan

Untitled

Funny, my mom never came out of TV's to catch me playing video games after dark

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic