Forums

Topic: Game & Wario

Posts 121 to 140 of 330

Emaan

Nice commercial!
Yay for Japan~

As for us, I find it odd that at Nintendo's PAX East, Game & Wario is nowhere to be found ;__;

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

ClassicJetterz

I can't wait.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

Emaan

Not sure if anyone noticed, but both Game & Wario and The Wonderful 101 are seen in the North American eShop as of today in the "Coming soon to Nintendo eShop" section of the home page.

What's interesting, is these are shown alongside Kirby's Adventure, which, following the Famicom 30th Anniversary promotion, is scheduled for an April release. Could this mean that there's a possibility these two titles will find their way to stores sometime next month?

yoshi's disco
pink ness -quik backloggery
✰ not around as much as I used to be :o ) ✰

Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

TKOWL

I'm definitely seeing the Rhythm Heaven style (especially the eyes and darker lines) edge into the artwork of this game, and I love what they've done with these characters, as the Warioware cast is one of my favorite in Nintendo.
The game looks pretty cool, but I'm not quite sure if it'll be worth the $60, even with the insane fun that is the microgames (The highest I ever paid for any of the Warioware games was $20 for Twisted, and even then I was done the main story in like an hour). I just hope there's a lot of replayability value to this game.

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

CM30

The game's officially out in Japan:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/wiiu/game-and-wario-now-released-...

(it's the 28th of March in the Japanese time zone). Here's the intro as uploaded by NintenDaan on Youtube:

Edited on by CM30

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

NintyFan

As Wario would say... excellant! It's nice that this game has a story rather than hardly anything like Mega Party Games and Snapped. It's also nice that there's cameos of characters from Twisted, like Sal Out the singer and Pip Squeak the mouse.

Hopefully NOA will announce a release date ASAP. It's a shame the West is going to miss the launch window at this rate.

Edited on by NintyFan

CM30

Here's a ton of new screenshots, art and videos!

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/nintendoarticles/game-and-wario-m...

Some choice stuff:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

The arrow game looks different the last time I played it, I don't remember the mini Wario robots spinning their heads like that, and also, when the arrow was gonna the tonsil, that slow down was longer then in the video, and the little Wario king/robot wasn't golden and only took one hit to KO. This game has changed alot from the demo I played.

Aren't Lucario's paws adorable?

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

NintyFan

After watching all these videos, there's no doubt in my mind that this game will be well-worth the $60. And to think people thought this was going to be a simple minigame collection and not a true WarioWare experience. I see the building blocks of WarioWare in Game & Wario with the little story intros, the bizarre souvenirs, and the overall charm. Game & Wario will be a surprisingly deep game, just like Nintendo Land.

iwanttodie

CM30 wrote:

The game's officially out in Japan:

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/wiiu/game-and-wario-now-released-...

(it's the 28th of March in the Japanese time zone). Here's the intro as uploaded by NintenDaan on Youtube:

GLEE CLUB!

also, here is gameplay:

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic