Forums

Topic: FUN thread - how to NOT implement the gamepad....

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

Scollurio

... again me and a silly idea, lets think of the WORST ways one could implement the gamepad features.

Here I go:

  • remove all button functionality and instead map it all on virtual buttons on the touchscreen, then call it "the iPhone experience"
  • U death-experience, the gamepad captures a live video feed of your face with its camera and shows you, yourself, on the gamepad, like a mirrior, only rapidly aging
  • duck hunt HD, instead of looking "through" the gamepad like we've seen in early tech demos to shoot, you need to get an awkward rifle like plastic peripheral in which the gamepad has to be put sideways
  • the Wii U pantyshot experience, you need to slide the gamepad under the skirt of your fellow female family members and take a picture of their panties, for every 7 different panties you can unlock some items for Miiverse... especially popular in Japan!!
  • instad of a map or an inventory screen you put the WHOLE game on the gamepad and the HUD, inventory, etc... on the TV

Your turn, bedtime for me now.

There is no knowledge, that is not power.

Twitter:

Wonder_Ideal

The GamePad is used instead of the Wii balance board.
A person's face is shown on the screen. The player can poke it, shake it, and interact with it using the touchscreen and gyroscope controls.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

DefHalan

Ideal_Hero wrote:

A person's face is shown on the screen. The player can poke it, shake it, and interact with it using the touchscreen and gyroscope controls.

Like how you could mess around with Mario's face in Super Mario 64 but with a touch screen? I think that would be funny

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Bavkwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

Nintendo will release a Micro-Console as a companion device to the NX

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

ShadJV

DefHalan wrote:

Ideal_Hero wrote:

A person's face is shown on the screen. The player can poke it, shake it, and interact with it using the touchscreen and gyroscope controls.

Like how you could mess around with Mario's face in Super Mario 64 but with a touch screen? I think that would be funny

Heck, I want that one!

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

RoryLee

The screen would display a coaster so you could put your beverage on it while you play your game.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

ShadJV

The gamepad screen displays a character who shouts demoralizing and degrading statements at the play in a psychologically depressing game. The camera is used to observe the player's appearance so the game can make sure insults are as relevant as possible and searches for facial cues (tears, frowning, frustrated looks, etc) to make sure the experience is as painful and upsetting as possible.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Scollurio

ShadJV wrote:

The gamepad screen displays a character who shouts demoralizing and degrading statements at the play in a psychologically depressing game. The camera is used to observe the player's appearance so the game can make sure insults are as relevant as possible and searches for facial cues (tears, frowning, frustrated looks, etc) to make sure the experience is as painful and upsetting as possible.

Lol how will it be called? "Welcome to insult high"? surely popular in Asian countries..

There is no knowledge, that is not power.

Twitter:

19Robb92

No touch-based gameplay unless the whole games is based upon it. I hate having to touch the GamePad all the time in ZombiU.

Looking forward to: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Top

  • Pages:
  • 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic