Forums

Topic: Final Fantasy XV on Wii U - What would you wish for?

Posts 21 to 32 of 32

The_Fox

Kid_A wrote:

...wait, why wouldn't we get FFXIV first?

You really don't want that to play that mess. Trust me.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

John-John

I'd like to see a very well put together introduction for those of us who have never played before. (:

John-John

CanisWolfred

John-John wrote:

I'd like to see a very well put together introduction for those of us who have never played before. (:

Well, they already gave us a 30 hour introduction in Final Fantasy XIII...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

kkslider5552000

John-John wrote:

I'd like to see a very well put together introduction for those of us who have never played before. (:

so you want a new Final Fantasy Mystic Quest?

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Meowpheel

I want a new medieval-ish or steampunky themed one.
I like those the most.

I'd also love to see turn based battles back, even if only as an alternative option.... They could use the screen on the controller for the menus!

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Adamant

I want a good game, but it's a modern Final Fantasy game, so that's probably not going to happen.

Adamant

komicturtle

Kefka should be back

komicturtle

FluttershyGuy

I want to be able to say "finally... numbered Final Fantasy has come BACK to Nintendoooo console". Not particular about how they do it! It would be amazing if Uematsu would do the whole score for the first Nintendo FF console game since VI!

@kkslider
I'd actually like another Mystic Quest, and I'm not ashamed to admit it! I liked MQ, and the music was awesome! Like a Final Fantasy two-bite brownie!

Brony since 7/28/11
Fluttershy is best pony!!!
"Once Upon a Time" fan, and Evil Regal.
Lana Parrilla is sexiest woman alive!
FluttershyGuy on Nintendo Network. 3DS Friend Code 5241-1915-3356.

Cipher

Main series Final Fantasy games need to come back to Nintendo platforms and I've often thought the fifteenth, with Wii U not far off, would be the best time to do that.

It needs to reboot the franchise, though. It's lost its way recently, especially after FFXIV. It doesn't necessarily need to be called FFXV, either - it could just be called Final Fantasy. It'd fit in with a reboot.

shingi_70

Cipher wrote:

Main series Final Fantasy games need to come back to Nintendo platforms and I've often thought the fifteenth, with Wii U not far off, would be the best time to do that.

It needs to reboot the franchise, though. It's lost its way recently, especially after FFXIV. It doesn't necessarily need to be called FFXV, either - it could just be called Final Fantasy. It'd fit in with a reboot.

You do realize The Concept of Final Fantasy in itsself is to Reboot with every Mainline game. Why do you think X-2 isn't called 11 or XII-2 14 or 15.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

JayceJa

FFV job system crossed with FFVIs, large cast of characters with unique abilities that can be added to with job abilities. Steampunk/early industrial world enhanced by experimental magic. Traditional turn based action bar gameplay.

BLUE MAGIC!

JayceJa

shingi_70

JayceJa wrote:

FFV job system crossed with FFVIs, large cast of characters with unique abilities that can be added to with job abilities. Steampunk/early industrial world enhanced by experimental magic. Traditional turn based action bar gameplay.

BLUE MAGIC!

Everything you said but replace the Traditional battle style with the XII ATB system. Everything Steam Punk with the expection of maybe 1 town.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic