Wii U Forum

Topic: Fifa 2013 Wii U screenshots and features

Showing 1 to 7 of 7

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1. Posted:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-02-fifa-13-wii-u-le...

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Looks good. While I honeslty don't care that much for touchy screen whit controls as they are really going to ne a help in stuff like a corner or penalty kick, I am excited about the touch screen management stuff. Probably the biggest advantve I can see from the Wii U gamepad and why I would use something like the gamepad and smartglass.

Edited on by shingi_70

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Treverend

2. Posted:

I know soccer/football to us Americans is the worlds most popular sport but dang it looks boring compared to American football, I doubt this game would keep my attention like Madden. Kinda cool how they used the Wii U screen, I could really see how that would be useful in Madden so my brothers wouldn't look at my plays all the time. :P

Edited on by Treverend

Proud black Wii U owner. :)
Favorite game series: The Legend of Zelda

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4692-4399 | Nintendo Network ID: Treverend

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

3. Posted:

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/fifa_13/b/wii_u/archive/201...

So apparently the game is more based on last years edition than this years. Ugh hate that EA does this every console launch.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

4. Posted:

Treverend wrote:

I know soccer/football to us Americans is the worlds most popular sport but dang it looks boring compared to American football, I doubt this game would keep my attention like Madden. Kinda cool how they used the Wii U screen, I could really see how that would be useful in Madden so my brothers wouldn't look at my plays all the time. :P

While we will probably see maddens today this is a good idea of what its probably going to look like

EA pretty much said while madden wont have s.artglass features until next year it and the Wii U screen stuff will be pretty similar.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

5. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/fifa_13/b/wii_u/archive/201...

So apparently the game is more based on last years edition than this years. Ugh hate that EA does this every console launch.

Okay, I'll get FIFA 13 for PS3 then.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Bankai

6. Posted:

The first FIFA game on any console is usually crap. The second is when they start getting awesome.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

7. Posted:

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

The first FIFA game on any console is usually crap. The second is when they start getting awesome.

Its like that for all ea sports games. I remember madden 06 for the 360 being bare boned compared to the cube/ps2/xbox game.

shingi_70