Forums

Topic: Fifa 2013 Wii U screenshots and features

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

shingi_70

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-08-02-fifa-13-wii-u-le...

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Looks good. While I honeslty don't care that much for touchy screen whit controls as they are really going to ne a help in stuff like a corner or penalty kick, I am excited about the touch screen management stuff. Probably the biggest advantve I can see from the Wii U gamepad and why I would use something like the gamepad and smartglass.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Treverend wrote:

I know soccer/football to us Americans is the worlds most popular sport but dang it looks boring compared to American football, I doubt this game would keep my attention like Madden. Kinda cool how they used the Wii U screen, I could really see how that would be useful in Madden so my brothers wouldn't look at my plays all the time.

While we will probably see maddens today this is a good idea of what its probably going to look like

EA pretty much said while madden wont have s.artglass features until next year it and the Wii U screen stuff will be pretty similar.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

LollipopChoSaw wrote:

The first FIFA game on any console is usually crap. The second is when they start getting awesome.

Its like that for all ea sports games. I remember madden 06 for the 360 being bare boned compared to the cube/ps2/xbox game.

WAT!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.