Forums

Topic: Fatal Frame Wii U September 27th,2014

Posts 41 to 54 of 54

Blast

Whoa... this game looks creepy!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

renaryuugufan92

here is a video showing the game's environments, at least a sample of them~ without sound sadly at least for me it had no sound [youtube:2gb7e-G7gOg]

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

mamp

Blast wrote:

Whoa... this game looks creepy!!!

A horror game that looks creepy? Looks like they're doing their job right. Hope there's a localization which should probably happen since there's gonna be a Hollywood adaptation of the game.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

IceClimbers

Hope to God they localize this! Looks amazing and really creepy. The loose translation of the name is "Fatal Frame: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden".

@mamp How'd you get the video to embed?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

DefHalan

Never played a Fatal Frame game before but I would totally buy this

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

renaryuugufan92

IceClimbers wrote:

Hope to God they localize this! Looks amazing and really creepy. The loose translation of the name is "Fatal Frame: The Black Haired Shrine Maiden".

replace ( ) with [ ] so (Youtube: -----------) <- video address goes there for example. 2gb7e-G7gOg takes you to the video i posted above.

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

IceClimbers

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

replace ( ) with [ ] so (Youtube: -----------) <- video address goes there for example. 2gb7e-G7gOg takes you to the video i posted above.

Thank you!

IceClimbers

A guy from the IGN comments board translated and subbed the trailer. Here ya go (turn on CC for subs):

Rezalack

I really think this game should come to the west despite the sales for the older titles. I wasn't even that familiar with the series until they announced this game and if they would actually ADVERTISE it and tout that it's a survival horror that is actually scar/creepyy then I bet it will sell. I'm guessing the older Fatal Frame games didn't sell good because they were barely advertised at all. With the lack of Wii U games and the itch to show off some cool gamepad features I'm betting this game might actually sell decently in the west if Nintendo actually advertises. -_-

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

dumedum

I don't think it will come to the west because Nintendo is already bringing so many games in 2015, but it will be a nice surprise and a good addition to the ever so growing game base of Wii U, if it does.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Dave24

I won't be surprised at all if it won't get released outside Japan. Don't get your hopes up guys, because you will be in for some massive dissapointment.

Remember that 4th wasn't released outside as well.

Dave24

DefHalan

dumedum wrote:

I don't think it will come to the west because Nintendo is already bringing so many games in 2015, but it will be a nice surprise and a good addition to the ever so growing game base of Wii U, if it does.

Maybe as a early (or late) 2015 title if it is really being release this year in Japan. Even if it is digital only

Early 2016 would be a stretch but I would still buy it

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Azooooz

There's a rumor going on that Fatal Frame Wii U will use an improved Dead or Alive 5 engine, which means clearer visuals without any kind of image filters.

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.