Forums

Topic: Fatal Frame Wii U September 27th,2014

Posts 21 to 40 of 54

Kolzig

Looks excellent. Really hoping Shibata will bring this to Europe.

If there was justice in the world, Europe and North America would get Fatal Frame 4 HD for Wii U since we didn't get the Wii version at all and then we would also get this fifth one to Europe and NA.

It will be such a huge shame if they don't bring this one to western countries!

Nintendo Network ID: Kolzig

Andyliini

Well, if there's no localization information out before the Japanese release, we can ask for it in the games Miiverse forum. Much more effective than these online petitions.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

renaryuugufan92

Andyliini wrote:

Well, if there's no localization information out before the Japanese release, we can ask for it in the games Miiverse forum. Much more effective than these online petitions.

true it worked for the VC release of Earthbound!

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

conman2012

Maybe the japanese are getting this instead of Sonic Boom. Anyway sounds like we'll get it sometime, probably in conjunction with the western movie release they mention.

More Games!

Edited on by LzWinky

conman2012

WebHead

Never played a fatal frame game before. Hope it gets localized. We need more retail games all around.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

mii-gamer

Please localize!

I am doing a free give away for my website. See inside for details :P

UGXwolf

@Peach64 I haven't played Fatal Frame before, but if it's particularly heavy on text and cultural reference, it could take months to properly localize.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CaviarMeths

UGXwolf wrote:

@Peach64 I haven't played Fatal Frame before, but if it's particularly heavy on text and cultural reference, it could take months to properly localize.

Fatal Frame games are absolutely drenched in cultural reference, but that's pretty inseparable from the game. The games are deeply rooted in Japanese folklore and shamanism. That's why the series is pretty niche in the West. It's not like Resident Evil, where shooting and zombies translate across cultures without any issue.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

LegatoSkyheart

Nintendo keeps doing this....Stupid stuff like the Platinum Rewards makes me hate them....THEN THIS HAPPENS and I forgive them.

I WANT THIS!

LegatoSkyheart

Shy_Guy

Please come to NA! I really need this game

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

Hy8ogen

This is the time I wished Nintendo doesn't have region lock. So we don't have to worry about it coming to NA or not. Damn you Nintendo.

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

Ralizah

Eh, Iwata talked about more Japanese games coming over. Nintendo is focusing more on Wii U now. They're not doing well enough to alienate people by not localizing significant games. The Wii U isn't exactly swimming in horror games. And, most important, a Western film is being developed.

I would be shocked if it was never localized.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

mamp

So girls in Japan actually dress like that?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Wonkers

I enjoy to play these games, and I'm looking forward to this; but I don't find these games scary, so I'm hoping Gamepad integration, headphones inside of it etc will help.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/outside-centre-film-podcast/id816882615

Twitter:

Azooooz

This game will be the gamepad breaker.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

luisesteban

I hope it comes to NOA

luisesteban

Wonkers

WaveBoy wrote:

because this will be the scariest game you'll ever play. I made it to the 2nd stage, but i was honestly too scared to continue. No videogame has even done this to me...It's a shame that it plays like crap though.

No, honestly, spirits and ghosts just don't do it for me, I'm immune to them. Penumbra and Amnesia series, however...

Anyway I played that Spirit memoir on 3DS, did you try that? A spin-off Fatal Frame game essentially, came with a VR booklet which worked about 75% of the time. Really cool concept as well but poor execution.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/outside-centre-film-podcast/id816882615

Twitter:

Hy8ogen

@mamp" rel="nofollow">@mamp wrote:

So girls in Japan actually dress like that?

Yup. They do.

Edited on by Hy8ogen

Nintendo fan since 6 years of age.
Owned: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and PSP3000.

3DS Friend Code: 5472-8085-9073 | Nintendo Network ID: kkloveit

mamp

Here's a higher quality video. Enjoy

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

MsJubilee

Here is a thought if this game sells well in japan maybe nintendo might release it in the west and everywhere else.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.