Forums

Topic: e3 is going to be insane

Posts 101 to 108 of 108

czoom

Yep looks like the wii-U and Next Xbox will come out first nextgen. Sony has said PS4 won't be out anytime soon. Wii-U will be awesome. Crossing Fingers that a mario game is a launch title for it.

czoom

shingi_70

mostly likely new super mario bros mii.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TheKingOfTown

@GundamMac
They said it was just a tech demo, but I wouldn't be surprised if they made a full version of it.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Ryno

Source: Rumor: Wii U to get three new franchises

According to an anonymous source, there are at least three new franchises being developed for the Wii U. After getting some flak for always relying on the same franchises, it would seem that Nintendo is hoping to change things up. We've already seen some new IPs in the form of Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, and Pandora's Tower, as well as a slew of new franchises on the 3DS eShop. Now, though, Nintendo supposedly plans on delivering new content to the Wii U.

Additionally, the company plans on showing off at least 10 first-party titles at E3. If that wasn't enough, Nintendo also intends on showcasing several third-party Wii U games, and it is rumored that there are about 70 games currently in development for the console by different publishers.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

shingi_70

saw this news last week. Nintendo sucks at keeping the hype train coming. Beyond dev comments I have no hype for the wii u. I'm most looking foward so i can play wii games i missed.

waiting for a big E3 blow out is/was a bad idea.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ryno

Wii U will 'shock us' at E3 2012

"I think we've yet to really see what the Wii U can do and I think at E3 this year they're going to shock us."

Hope so. I am looking forward to this year's E3 more than any other.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

SkywardLink98

I heard the PS4 won't be at e3 this year. I'm not a Microsoft fan either, so the Wii U & 3DS are the big e3 things for me.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.