Topic: E3 2013: Wii U Games

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

astros75

August - Pikmin
September - Wonderful 101
October - Windwaker
November - Donkey Kong
December - Mario World

That will definitely help to build some momentum heading into 2014. Excited!

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

SilverLightning

at first i thought super mario 3D world was for the 3DS which would have been great until it said wii u, but home consoles need a game on the scale of super mario galaxy

im SilverLightning i was @BlueLightning i changed my name, i was born in a barn in ohio i was put in prison. 19 years later andy dufresne escaped shawshank prison.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3094-8702 | Nintendo Network ID: SilverLightning

SilverLightning

and where was yoshi!!!!!!!!!!

im SilverLightning i was @BlueLightning i changed my name, i was born in a barn in ohio i was put in prison. 19 years later andy dufresne escaped shawshank prison.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3094-8702 | Nintendo Network ID: SilverLightning

iphys

Super Smash Bros was announced for 3DS and Wii U back when they announced the Wii U two years ago.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

GoombaSlayer

iphys wrote:

Super Smash Bros was announced for 3DS and Wii U back when they announced the Wii U two years ago.

Yeah, i was thinking about this regarding Mario and Super Smash Bros as they arent completely newly announced games but then again they earlier only said that they was working on and that they would unveil A Mario game and A Super Smash Bros-game and not the actual announcements of this new titles.

Also we cant get picky when making this list, haha. Otherwise it would only consist of Art Academy, Donkey Kong Country, Just Dance 2014, Oddworld and Pac-Man Museum

GoombaSlayer

FireMario887

You can see in my signature what I'm REALLY hyped for, but right now I want to talk about X.

That game looks AWESOME! The graphics, music, and gameplay look very good and epic. The artwork is pretty neat too; the characters, the landscapes (Especially the places filled with technology, they are COOL ), and the Transformer (LOL)! Everything looks amazing about this game and I anticipate it. HYPE!!!

FireMario887

Ganondwarf

X was the best shown game amazing visuals and I'm sure the story will be great to I love exploring and that's what they've had in mind when making this game it seems I was disappointed by the next 3D Mario console game not that it is a bad game it's just in my opinion it doesn't live up to the previous 3D Mario games on a home console!

Ganondwarf

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

Phatosaurus

I'm not really looking forward to any of the new announcements. Bayonetta 2 stole the show for me.
I'm surprised at how good it looks and that's running at 60FPS.
Just shows what a talented developer can do with the Wii U seeing as most cross platform ports look/run worse on the WiiU.

That said, I'm not disappointed by the newly announced games. Apart from expecting a new Metroid from Retro Studios, I didn't have high hopes for anything at E3.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

LzWinky

Forbsz wrote:

X was the best shown game amazing visuals and I'm sure the story will be great to I love exploring and that's what they've had in mind when making this game it seems I was disappointed by the next 3D Mario console game not that it is a bad game it's just in my opinion it doesn't live up to the previous 3D Mario games on a home console!

Is it so bad that you have to say it three times? You're also judging a game based on a 2-3 minute trailer.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ganondwarf

LzQuacker wrote:

Forbsz wrote:

Is it so bad that you have to say it three times? You're also judging a game based on a 2-3 minute trailer.

It's not bad but it's disappointing and I'm disappointed I wanted a game like Super Mario Sunshine and I didn't get that obviously I'll be getting Super Mario 3D World though.

Ganondwarf

Nintendo Network ID: Forbsz

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.