Wii U Forum

Topic: E3 2013 Nintendo's plans revealed? Next 3D Mario, new Zelda on 3DS, and more!

Showing 81 to 100 of 188

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

81. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

To answer all who quoted me. I never said anything about Kirby meaning Nintendo will buy Microsoft. Nintendo buying banjo means they may buy the company. Also i know most rumors are false but i think there is no way someone could be this creative in making something up. Yes Nintendo did buy the rights i think it was because fans wanted Nintendo to for a long time. Nintendo often does what the fans want( we control them XD) It was shown in a Nintendo power issue on the side in a section titled interesting facts or something like that. I think they decided to buy those rights for the next super smash bros since banjo is wanted by many people( me i don't care if he is in it or not. Give me Geno!) so that would make sense for them buying Microsoft two they do need a backup if they want to listen to what the fans want.

I'm no business expert (casts summon whiteknight) but Microsoft's value is much higher than Nintendo in all areas. Nintendo can't afford to buy all of Microsoft. As for buying Rare, I doubt it's going to happen. Also, I don't remember seeing ANYTHING related to Nintendo buying the Banjo license...plus I'm sure websites like IGN, Gamespot, and Nintendo Life would have reported it.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

RR529

82. Posted:

Square Enix just trademarked the game name "All The Bravest" (as well as some related domain names) back on Novemver 29th.

It's rumored that this could possibly be related to a western confirmation of Bravely Default: Flying Fairy. (read on Nintendojo, & Nintendo World Report).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

83. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Square Enix just trademarked the game name "All The Bravest" (as well as some related domain names) back on Novemver 29th.

It's rumored that this could possibly be related to a western confirmation of Bravely Default: Flying Fairy. (read on Nintendojo, & Nintendo World Report).

I highly doubt they'd make a Nintendo Direct just to announce 3rd party software :P

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

84. Posted:

Here is a link to what it said in nintendo power just reworded http://www.complex.com/video-games/2012/07/rumor-has-it-ninte...

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Hokori

85. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Here is a link to what it said in nintendo power just reworded http://www.complex.com/video-games/2012/07/rumor-has-it-ninte...

That wasn't a link to what you said :/

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

86. Posted:

@Otaku As previously stated;

Happy_Mask wrote:

Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

rayword45

87. Posted:

Why hasn't anyone made a prediction about a new WarioWare or Star Fox yet?

Or, if they want to be really ambitious, Kid Icarus. Plain stupid try X-Scape.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage

skywake

88. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I don't think it is complete rubbish. The 3d Mario is real. If you remember to E3s back they said that there was another 3d Mario coming out for the 3ds after paper Mario sticker star. There were 4 pictures of it shown and they all were in the giant world and it looked like it could be super Mario galaxy 3ds.

Just stop it right there. They did do that but it wasn't going to be after Paper Mario and it wasn't at last year's E3. It was well before that
Untitled
and it ended up being Super Mario 3D Land...........

Some people here just need to calm down a tad. If you want to get hyped about something there is a Nintendo Direct tonight. Get hyped about that instead.

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

89. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Also i know most rumors are false but i think there is no way someone could be this creative in making something up.

Have you ever, you know, read a book?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

90. Posted:

That all sounds cool and I hope it happens but... can we PLEASE get some new Nintendo IP's!? Its felt like forever since a new franchise has joined the familiar roster of Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon, & others that wasnt a one-hit wonder.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

91. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

That all sounds cool and I hope it happens but... can we PLEASE get some new Nintendo IP's!? Its felt like forever since a new franchise has joined the familiar roster of Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Pokemon, & others that wasnt a one-hit wonder.

Uh, we get new IPs all the time :P

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

92. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Untitled

Rumor?

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

93. Posted:

Guys, if zoroark wants to believe a rumor is true, just leave him alone — Isn't speculation and rumor what this thread is all about, for goodness' sake? After all, E3 2013 is a ways off. Drop the macros and just ignore him if he bothers you plz :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Hokori

94. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Pushmos pretty well known to eShopers

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

95. Posted:

@theblackdragon Can I just say: I love your avatar.

Back on Topic: Very likely. Those franchises are always system sellers.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

96. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

Guys, if zoroark wants to believe a rumor is true, just leave him alone — Isn't speculation and rumor what this thread is all about, for goodness' sake? After all, E3 2013 is a ways off. Drop the macros and just ignore him if he bothers you plz :/

Thanks like i said it's my opinions and if i find my Nintendo power with it in it i will post a pic. Also it could be rare they are buying out that would be easier.

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

97. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

Thanks like i said it's my opinions and if i find my Nintendo power with it in it i will post a pic. Also it could be rare they are buying out that would be easier.

AuthorMessage

skywake

98. Posted:

@theblackdragon
Speculation and rumour is fine but sometimes threads such as these need bagfuls of salt especially this far away from the event.

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Thanks like i said it's my opinions and if i find my Nintendo power with it in it i will post a pic.

There is no such thing as thought crime, you are entitled to your own thoughts. You aren't entitled to an opinion however. You can express your thoughts and people are likely to challenge them if they don't meet the mark. If the thought holds its own or morphs into something that does THEN it becomes a valid opinion but it's no-longer "yours".

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

99. Posted:

Thoughts are the same as opinions. Opinions are your thoughts. Anyway though we will see soon enough though what is real and what is fake. The sony one is a little weird but reasonable. The kirby game sounds like it could be a sequel to epic yarn as previously stated by others but i don't see why it would be on the 3ds if it is. I want a Wii U kirby more though just to see how it would look and play or how it would use the Wii U gamepad.

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

100. Posted:

I just learned that Nintendo will announce a new game in a series at E3!

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man