Wii U Forum

Topic: E3 2013 Nintendo's plans revealed? Next 3D Mario, new Zelda on 3DS, and more!

Showing 61 to 80 of 188

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

61. Posted:

Yay so NintyRealTalk was just my roommate and he seemed to decide to make one just to mess with me

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

CM30

62. Posted:

^Where did you hear that?

As for the things mentioned in the rumour, I hope they are true. I'd love to see stuff like a new Donkey Kong Land game on 3DS, more Kirby games, a Yoshi game for Wii U and a new 3D Mario platformer.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

63. Posted:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

well they have already released a new Pokemon game it's just not out of Japan yet and it's not a main game. Zelda game is definitely true although it might not be out until 2014. as for the others i'm not sure. I want the mystery dungeon game already though so I hope it comes out next fall here or maybe the spring/summer if we're lucky.

I want that MYSTERY DUNGEON!

...formerly - Chriiis

Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage

skywake

64. Posted:

Maybe we'll find out some new info fairly soon. New Nintendo Direct soon and lately Nintendo has had a habit of announcing new stuffs outside of E3. Then again if some of this rumour stuff turns out to be true, which at least half will, but we get it outside of E3..... does that mean these guys were off the mark?

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

Scollurio

65. Posted:

Hmmm. I doubt one half and the other half is "easy to guess".

I do think though that some good fresh 1st party games are overdue for 3DS. Sure we got NSMB 2 and MSS, still I really hope we will see a Zelda in not too far away future. I couldn't care less for the kirby games, really. New Super Smash Brothers? Hopefully with good online lobby, instabuy.

No regrets.

3DS Friend Code: 5456-0104-5998

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

66. Posted:

CM30 wrote:

^Where did you hear that?

My roommate

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Hokori

67. Posted:

I really hope DKL games come to VC and we get a DKL 4

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

68. Posted:

RancidVomit86 wrote:

Yay so NintyRealTalk was just my roommate and he seemed to decide to make one just to mess with me

Ah, now it makes sense.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

69. Posted:

i believe this all to be true the pokemon one is a little unlikely unless in 2014 then it would be possible. The 3ds zelda i bet will be a sequel to spirit tracks. The mario could be anything, donkey i have never played, and pokemon will most likely be the 6th generation games. Edit i just read the article and it seems very legit and real. there isn't anything that seems sketchy. The pokemon one is very interesting a plot that deals with a world crisis maybe pokemon pollution version? it also says a new type will be added maybe the polluted type?

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

70. Posted:

TysonQ7 wrote:

I'd rather we give Mario some breathing space, though nothing sells a console like 3D Mario...
Or Mario in general.

You know what, scratch that. Nothing sells a system like Smash Bros games. Truth.

Gamecube begs to differ. :P
But this is most likely rubbish and the source is probably nonexistent.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Xilef

71. Posted:

I want all of those rumours to be true. Maybe a few of them are but i doubt all of them is.

3DS FC: 4940 5422 5472

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

72. Posted:

I don't think it is complete rubbish. The 3d Mario is real. If you remember to E3s back they said that there was another 3d Mario coming out for the 3ds after paper Mario sticker star. There were 4 pictures of it shown and they all were in the giant world and it looked like it could be super Mario galaxy 3ds. Also Kirby's games sound like real titles. if this is false then it took a really clever person to think this up. If it is real then i can tell you these two things. 1) the company Nintendo is buying is microsoft. My reason for this is that a few months back Nintendo power said Nintendo brought rights to banjo kazooe ( spelled wrong probably because i never played it.) 2) the 3ds super smash bros is called super smash bros memories based on another rumor sent to zelda informer. Super smash bros memories is supposedly the 3ds's title name for super smash bros 4. It said it would focus on retro characters and even named a few one of them being donkey kong Jr. It also said that the Wii U version would be more modern characters. There is a high chance all this is true if you think about it.

AuthorMessage

Hokori

73. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I don't think it is complete rubbish. The 3d Mario is real. If you remember to E3s back they said that there was another 3d Mario coming out for the 3ds after paper Mario sticker star. There were 4 pictures of it shown and they all were in the giant world and it looked like it could be super Mario galaxy 3ds. Also Kirby's games sound like real titles. if this is false then it took a really clever person to think this up. If it is real then i can tell you these two things. 1) the company Nintendo is buying is microsoft. My reason for this is that a few months back Nintendo power said Nintendo brought rights to banjo kazooe ( spelled wrong probably because i never played it.) 2) the 3ds super smash bros is called super smash bros memories based on another rumor sent to zelda informer. Super smash bros memories is supposedly the 3ds's title name for super smash bros 4. It said it would focus on retro characters and even named a few one of them being donkey kong Jr. It also said that the Wii U version would be more modern characters. There is a high chance all this is true if you think about it.

WUT? How are Kirby titles a hint to ninty buying Microsoft? Or that banjos coming back to ninty?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

74. Posted:

Ooh, that means a new SUPER MARIO GALAXY!!
AND a new Kirby game!
AND a new Yoshi game!

Let's hope these rumors are true...

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

75. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

WUT? How are Kirby titles a hint to ninty buying Microsoft? Or that banjos coming back to ninty?

Well, apparently, Nintendo owns the Banjo license and therefore can buy Microsoft, no questions asked.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

Xilef

76. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

What? Seriously? I hope to god you are kidding, none of this things has i high chance of being true. I never heard anything abou the 3D Mario for 3Ds, the pictures you are thinking about were probably the early Mario 3D Land pictures. The SSB rumour was only one of a thousand and Nintendo buying Microsoft because they bought the Banjo Kazooie rights (which they obviously have not)? No comment. Sorry if i'm being harsh, but you might aswell learn now that 95% of game rumours ends up false.

Edit: Sorry, realised now i could have acted much nicer. So yeah, sorry.

Edited on by Xilef

3DS FC: 4940 5422 5472

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

77. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I'm thinking about it...nope...I don't believe you. :P

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

78. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Well, apparently, Nintendo owns the Banjo license and therefore can buy Microsoft, no questions asked.

Untitled

I want one :O

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

79. Posted:

To answer all who quoted me. I never said anything about Kirby meaning Nintendo will buy Microsoft. Nintendo buying banjo means they may buy the company. Also i know most rumors are false but i think there is no way someone could be this creative in making something up. Yes Nintendo did buy the rights i think it was because fans wanted Nintendo to for a long time. Nintendo often does what the fans want( we control them XD) It was shown in a Nintendo power issue on the side in a section titled interesting facts or something like that. I think they decided to buy those rights for the next super smash bros since banjo is wanted by many people( me i don't care if he is in it or not. Give me Geno!) so that would make sense for them buying Microsoft two they do need a backup if they want to listen to what the fans want.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

80. Posted:

Untitled

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u