Forums

Topic: E3 2013 Nintendo's plans revealed? Next 3D Mario, new Zelda on 3DS, and more!

Posts 181 to 183 of 183

Epicnessofme99

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Considering Animal Crossing New Leaf is releasing in 2013, we can already say the upcoming year will be better than 2010.

And Ni No Kuni.

I agree, Ni No Kuni would be perfect on Wii U, you could actually play it like in the original on the DS where you can draw the spells and take advantages of dual screens. I already picked it up on PS3 and it's a fantastic game, I would be willing to pick it up if Nintendo actually did have it releasing for Wii U.

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme Feel free to add me :D
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9343-5065

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme

Pichuka97

I want to see Ubi announce Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game Directors Cut on Wii U. It better happen or else I'll blow up Ubi hedquaters lol. But seriously, It'd better happen.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3887-5606-5777 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

DePapier

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

I really hope Retro isn't doing a Metroid Prime game. I want something new from them.

I actually want that Metroid Prime 4 (though that's just a tentative title) first and foremost, taking advantage of the HD capabilities of the Wii U and using the Wii U GamePad as an assistant, kind of like in Castlevania Mirror of Fate but in a even more pronounced way. Just so Retro can prove that they own graphics so the big guys out there can understand that gameplay is where they'll need to differentiate from now on: at least on the Wii U.

Once that out of the way, they can do whatever they want.

Edited on by DePapier

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.