Wii U Forum

Topic: E3 2013 Nintendo's plans revealed? Next 3D Mario, new Zelda on 3DS, and more!

Showing 21 to 40 of 188

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

21. Posted:

If all of those are true, this might... might be better than 2010's E3 and that's saying something! I guarantee that the HD Zelda won't even be announced until E3 2014 and won't be released until 2016. Yoshi's Island Wii U and Zelda on 3DS sound like the most likely of the bunch.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

22. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Why would they put out another mario 3DS when we have had 10 this year already ;)

"Mario is always original! It never gets old and it's great unlike generic person shooters and Madden!" Blah blah blah, I seriously hope you know what I'm getting at.

Oh, and Mario sells millions in rapid succession. Can't really blame Nintendo.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

23. Posted:

Every mario game is unique in its own right. I'd rather have 10 marios then 10 cods.

Bring on Super Mario 3D Land 2 for 3DS

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

24. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

I guarantee that the HD Zelda won't even be announced until E3 2014 and won't be released until 2016.

I seriously doubt we're going to have to wait that long. Iwata himself said that.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

25. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Why would they put out another mario 3DS when we have had 10 this year already ;)

Perhaps I misread the article (my screen is a bit shaky since I'm in a car) but I'm pretty sure it says 3D Mario on Wii U
About the rumors, this just seems like a compilation of a lot of recent rumors, and obvious things that have already been predicted.
Edit: The original article just said 3D Mario. I was looking at this thread's overview, my bad. Hopefully it will be on the Wii U though.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

26. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Every mario game is unique in its own right. I'd rather have 10 marios then 10 cods.

Bring on Madio 3D Land 2

Well, there are more Mario games than CoD games. Everyone acts like CoD games get spit out in rapid succession, but they only release one game a year and each game takes two years of development. If you don't play the CoD games, you shouldn't speak ill of them.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

AuthorMessage

Hokori

27. Posted:

I'm psyched for the Kirby titles as well, I'll DL the 3DS one

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

SonyFACE

28. Posted:

These rumors don't seem to be rooted in a whole lot of fact... however, if all these things are true, I'm going to be one very broke person.

Charter Member of SonyLife.
Nintendo and Sony for the win, Microsoft ehh.
Psalm 51.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5840-8779 | Nintendo Network ID: SonyFACE

AuthorMessage

skywake

29. Posted:

I don't think we'll get another Mario game on the 3DS anytime soon. We already have more Mario on the 3DS than we did on the DS at the end of it's life and we are yet to see a new Zelda. So new 3DS Zelda is highly likely. Then there's Smash Bros which we'll get within the next year or two, the Majora's Mask remake and let's not forget Animal Crossing + Luigi's Mansion early next year. Plenty of 3DS content without new Mario. To fill the rest? The rumour points out the most obvious guesses but that doesn't mean it's true or that there's anything more at all.

As for the Wii U it would be ridiculous if they didn't confirm and show some content from two of Zelda, Mario and Metroid. It would be equally as strange if they didn't release at least one before the end of 2013. Those things are pretty much given especially now the console is out and we know nothing about them yet. Then there's Smash Bros again and Mario Kart, Animal Crossing and so on. Highly predictable. What's not predictable are the NintendoLands, Wii Sports, Wii Fit, Wii Music and other such titles all of which NO rumour site has correctly worked out from their sources.

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

30. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

Ahh, my favorite type of "rumors" — complete guesses, most of which are obviously likely things to happen, so that when the "rumor" turns out to be "true", the source can claim that they have an inside source.

New Mario, Zelda and Pokemon?! They MUST have an inside source!!

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

31. Posted:

krunchykhaos wrote:

TysonQ7 wrote:

I'd rather we give Mario some breathing space, though nothing sells a console like 3D Mario...
Or Mario in general.

You know what, scratch that. Nothing sells a system like Smash Bros games. Truth.

Scratch that, nothing sells systems better than a new HD Zelda. Fact is, they're going to announce/show both. I foresee a WiiU sellout for the next year after announcement.

And you know this how?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery
LordJumpMad is emperor. U mad?

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

32. Posted:

Well, I can see all of these happening, honestly. Yes, next year. But I don't think that said site have an inside source and can guarantee it, more like they're just speculating.

• New 3D Mario: A given.
  • Original 3DS Zelda: It's been said this would happen before an MM remake were to, and Ninty seem to want an MM remake at some point so this is likely anyway.
  • Kirby games: About time for it because we haven't seen one since the last Wii game.
  • Pokemon: Certain within the next few years- B2W2 were already a bit of a stretch. Even BW1 bordered on being... You know... Ech. (Not trying to hate on them being DS but just saying it'd be ridicule to make the next on DS because those two were already somewhat late even though it was a wise choice on both parts)
  • Donkey Kong: Obvious as the last game was DKCR which was a while ago. (But I don't see this one happening as much as the others, not next year anyway)
  • Yoshi's Island: Best Buy rumors
  • Smash Bros.: Has been touted for a while. (But same as Donkey Kong because they've said they want to spend more time making this, I don't see them showing it off so soon)
    At the least, I think we can all conclude that 2013 is going to be a great year for game releases on Ninty's part. We already have several fantastic 3DS games in the first quarter, and Rayman Legends, Pikmin, etc. for the Wii U later.

Edited on by Nibelilt

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

33. Posted:

well they have already released a new Pokemon game it's just not out of Japan yet and it's not a main game. Zelda game is definitely true although it might not be out until 2014. as for the others i'm not sure. I want the mystery dungeon game already though so I hope it comes out next fall here or maybe the spring/summer if we're lucky.

looking forward to Bravely Default, P L & the Azran Legacy, Yoshi's Island, Smash Bros, DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, X and Kirby Triple Deluxe.
Playing right now: Pokemon X & Y, ACNL, LOZ: ALBW, and LM: DM
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Gamesake

34. Posted:

rubbernec320 wrote:

Aviator wrote:

And you don't even post the source of the rumour?

Here's where I first read about the rumour. http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/comments/surfacing-2013-rum...

Oh no. If this is true, the new PlayStation won't be called the PS4, it will be called the PS Omni instead. That's a bad move by Sony. This will only cause confusion among their consumers. They won't understand it's a new console. (Of course in many ways I'm sure it won't be.)

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

35. Posted:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

well they have already released a new Pokemon game it's just not out of Japan yet and it's not a main game. Zelda game is definitely true although it might not be out until 2014. as for the others i'm not sure. I want the mystery dungeon game already though so I hope it comes out next fall here or maybe the spring/summer if we're lucky.

Actually, they've released two, Super Pokemon Rumble and in Japan Mystery Dungeon. But this article is referring to a main game as in a turn-based RPG strictly.

Edited on by Nibelilt

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

skywake

36. Posted:

Yeah, right now I couldn't care less about what they announce at E3 for the end of 2013 and beyond. I just got a brand new console with a whole list of decent third party launch titles, a decent collection of indie DL only titles and stuff like Rayman Legends and Pikmin well before E3. Then there's Animal Crossing, Paper Mario and Luigi's Mansion on 3DS.... and I haven't even got New SMB U or Assassin's Creed 3 yet because NintendoLand has more than enough content to keep me occupied for a good couple of weeks.

I do hope they have a good lineup for the end of next year but I doubt there's going to be an early 3DS/Wii style game drought.

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

fortius54

37. Posted:

I think you will see a new Mario on the Wii U. Everyone knows who Mario is, and they will need that to help drive console sales during to try to compete with the new PS360. I agree with the person who said Zelda 3DS will be shown but released in 2014. I think we will see a Yoshi's Island, but it really doesn't excite me that much. We will see a Kirby, but again, it doesn't get me too excited.

fortius54

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

38. Posted:

Well if that is their plan, we have a lot to look forward to in the next couple of years!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

NintyRealTalk

39. Posted:

E3 2013 = Sony and Microsoft withdraw from gaming cause Wii U's dominance is too much.

NintyRealTalk

AuthorMessage

ShadJV

40. Posted:

I don't buy this. Simply because this "source" knows too much. Seeing the rumor on several sites, the original source supposedly details the E3 plans for all three companies. There's no way he/she knows all that, in fact I doubt they have that much planned 6 months ahead, maybe a few of the reveals planned but not as much as stated. And there's definitely no way someone leaked all of that.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!