Wii U Forum

Topic: E3 2013 Nintendo's plans revealed? Next 3D Mario, new Zelda on 3DS, and more!

Showing 181 to 188 of 188

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

181. Posted:

Wii U press conference in order:

• Smash Bros 4 demo and trailer w/ Sakurai
  • 3D Mario trailer
  • Mario Kart Wii U trailer
  • Bayonetta 2 trailer
  • Monolith Soft trailer
  • and Metroid Prime 4 demo and trailer

*Smash Bros, 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Monolith Soft, and Retro Studios were all confirmed for E3

Edited on by RogueStatus94

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

Popcorn

182. Posted:

RogueStatus94 wrote:

Wii U press conference in order:

• Smash Bros 4 demo and trailer w/ Sakurai
  • 3D Mario trailer
  • Mario Kart Wii U trailer
  • Bayonetta 2 trailer
  • Monolith Soft trailer
  • and Metroid Prime 4 demo and trailer

*Smash Bros, 3D Mario, Mario Kart, Monolith Soft, and Retro Studios were all confirmed for E3

what really? glad to see a mario kart so early for the wiiu

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

183. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

LzQuacker wrote:

No smash demo :P

Don't expect that. They've said that they're just going to show pictures of the game. We're most likely not even getting a trailer.

Don't expect no trailer?

Wii U conference in order:

A few games
Wii U Fit demo for 30 minutes
One surprise at the end

I'm calling it! >:3

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

SparkOfSpirit

184. Posted:

I really hope Retro isn't doing a Metroid Prime game. I want something new from them.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

AuthorMessage

Epicnessofme99

185. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Considering Animal Crossing New Leaf is releasing in 2013, we can already say the upcoming year will be better than 2010.

And Ni No Kuni.

I agree, Ni No Kuni would be perfect on Wii U, you could actually play it like in the original on the DS where you can draw the spells and take advantages of dual screens. I already picked it up on PS3 and it's a fantastic game, I would be willing to pick it up if Nintendo actually did have it releasing for Wii U.

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme Feel free to add me :D
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9343-5065

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme

AuthorMessage

RogueStatus94

186. Posted:

The gamepad could add a lot to Ni No Kuni including faster menu movement and such. It will be fit with the console in general.

RogueStatus94

AuthorMessage

Pichuka97

187. Posted:

I want to see Ubi announce Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The Game Directors Cut on Wii U. It better happen or else I'll blow up Ubi hedquaters ;) lol. But seriously, It'd better happen.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

AuthorMessage

DePapier

188. Posted:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

I really hope Retro isn't doing a Metroid Prime game. I want something new from them.

I actually want that Metroid Prime 4 (though that's just a tentative title) first and foremost, taking advantage of the HD capabilities of the Wii U and using the Wii U GamePad as an assistant, kind of like in Castlevania Mirror of Fate but in a even more pronounced way. Just so Retro can prove that they own graphics so the big guys out there can understand that gameplay is where they'll need to differentiate from now on: at least on the Wii U.

Once that out of the way, they can do whatever they want.

Edited on by DePapier

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Luther
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Therlu

http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2013/01/15/f-zero-wii-u-lets-dream-it/
http://www.notenoughshaders.com/2013/07/01/opinion-a-suggestion-for-a-wii-u-pricing-restructure/

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2063-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: Luther