Wii U Forum

Topic: E3 2013 Nintendo's plans revealed? Next 3D Mario, new Zelda on 3DS, and more!

Showing 121 to 140 of 188

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

121. Posted:

skywake wrote:

I think zoroark is suffering from a serious case of "I read something ages ago and have since changed the details in my head". Like with the 3DS "Mario Galaxy" which I'm almost 100% certain was actually 3D Land. I mean if I was still thinking the same way on this thread as I was a while ago I'd still be thinking the Wii U might use flash instead of disks and that the black area on the top of the GamePad is almost surely an IR camera. I'd also be saying that they'd have to be crazy not to have the Wii U VC up and running from day one and that Wii games will be playable on the GamePad. Rumours and speculation change.
I mean I'd also be saying that the GamePad has a magenetic sensor and that the top area either side of the camera was a sensor bar. So hit and miss. You need to have a good rationale before it becomes even slightly believable though.

edit: and speaking of speculation and this thread in particular. I've been saying Donkey Kong Country Returns should come to the 3DS in some form or another since they announced the game. To quote myself from June 2010:

skywake wrote:

As much as I'd like to drool over the 3DS all day there were other things on show. A new Donkey Kong Country is a great start and is a real winner for me considering that Donkey Kong Land was one of the first games I ever owned. Unfortunately all I could think when it was unveiled (apart from "damn, this looks awesome" especially during the red-sunset bit) was "this would be great on the 3DS". Odd that the title that screamed "3D" to me was a Wii game rather than a 3DS game.

So I guess that's how obvious some of the rumours in the OP are.

Ok like i said i thought it looked like it could be a super mario galaxy 3ds because it had no name when i saw the picture. Also i am just wasting my time repeating the same thing to people. Also even Xilef says there was something in nintendo power about it. Like i said i read in it that they either brought banjo kazooie or were trying to so i am not remembering anything wrong. If you are going keep arguing over a dumb topic like this with me then i will drop it and post my speculations for this rumor as i think of them. That all being said i think that there should be find mii on the Wii U as a game you buy from the story that is longer and bigger who agrees?

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

122. Posted:

Just for the record, and to change the edgy subject a little, one big opinion of mine is that Smash Bros will be the showcase at E3 2013. Considering how incredibly famous the series is, and the obvious fact that Nintendo wants to draw attention now that the Wii U has made its debut, it's a no-brainer that we'll get our first delicious glimpse at that time. Especially since Sakurai has already stated that they've got a basic prototype.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

123. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Just for the record, and to change the edgy subject a little, one big opinion of mine is that Smash Bros will be the showcase at E3 2013. Considering how incredibly famous the series is, and the obvious fact that Nintendo wants to draw attention now that the Wii U has made its debut, it's a no-brainer that we'll get our first delicious glimpse at that time. Especially since Sakurai has already stated that they've got a basic prototype.

So true. Just like they did with brawl, i remember watching that one on G4. They had just revealed the Wii and it seemed like their presentation was over and then the trailer for brawl came on and nintendo won E3. I want the miis so much in the next smash bros and geno.

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

124. Posted:

E3 2013 is going to be amazing. The Wii U is out, so they won't waste time advertising that. Now they can get back to showing us all of the GAMES!! YAAY!

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

skywake

125. Posted:

@zoroark
I didn't mention your comment about Banjo Kazooie once. I was purely talking about how I'm fairly sure the "Super Mario Galaxy 3DS" you were talking about was 3D Land and that DKCR on the 3DS was an absurdly obvious guess to make.

From memory when 3D Land was first shown a lot of people, including myself, were making comments about how it was a lot like Galaxy. Some were even calling it Super Mario Galaxy 3DS. No need to "repeat the same points" because to be frank these are things other people have said. Years ago. It's just for some reason you seem to be talking about stories from years ago for games already out as if it's still current rumour fodder.

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

126. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Doubtful since the project just started. We may get a trailer and nothing more.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

127. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

I need to find it in my house i got a few months ago and it is one of the ones i actually own.

I've had every issue for the past three years and I never saw anything related to Banjo Kazooie. Also, if Nintendo really bought the franchise, don't you think websites like IGN, Gamespot, or heck Nintendo Life would have posted this news as well? I think you misread that issue of the magazine.

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

128. Posted:

just give me super Mario galaxy 3 and metroid prime 4 and I will be one happy bunny

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

NImH

129. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

Considering Animal Crossing New Leaf is releasing in 2013, we can already say the upcoming year will be better than 2010.

And Ni No Kuni.

Ni No Kuni? On a Nintendo platform???

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

130. Posted:

NImH wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

Considering Animal Crossing New Leaf is releasing in 2013, we can already say the upcoming year will be better than 2010.

And Ni No Kuni.

Oh I wish.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

131. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Even if just a teaser trailer, we will see SOMETHING regarding the next game, mark my words...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

132. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Even if just a teaser trailer, we will see SOMETHING regarding the next game, mark my words...

I totally agree plus tom nook should be playable in it.

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

133. Posted:

what im curious about is if majoras mask will be released on wii u or the 3ds o.o

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Hokori

134. Posted:

NImH wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

And Ni No Kuni.

DS

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Hokori

135. Posted:

DarkNinja9 wrote:

what im curious about is if majoras mask will be released on wii u or the 3ds o.o

I have it on wiiu

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

136. Posted:

I want a remake for it. I also came up with tom nook's final smash. nookingtons appears, he goes inside, and he and his nephews start throwing furniture out the door at the opponents. Who agrees?

AuthorMessage

BandG

137. Posted:

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

Mario 3d is for the 3ds not wii-U

haha thats not what he means by 3d mario:P he doesnt mean a mario game that is 3d on 3ds, he means a 3d platformer on wii u where you can move in a 3d space... like super mario sunshine and 64:)

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

138. Posted:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

E3 2013 is going to be amazing. The Wii U is out, so they won't waste time advertising that. Now they can get back to showing us all of the GAMES!! YAAY!

Breaking News, Ninty Says E3 is for chumps, will not be showing up to E3 ever again, instead they will hold a Nintendo Direct in which there will be fruit. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

BandG

139. Posted:

PinkSpider wrote:

just give me super Mario galaxy 3 and Metroid prime 4 and I will be one happy bunny

how about neither. if either of those came out i would seriously doubt Nintendo. they would just be making games for the money, because prime was a trilogy, and it should stay that way, i think we do need another first person or 3rd person Metroid game but make it a new series. also why do people think the next 3d Mario platformer will be galaxy. i can guarantee you it wont, the only reason there was a galaxy 2 is because they left out some ideas in galaxy 1. there will not be a galaxy 3 for quite some time ( hopefully never, but that's just my opinion ) and I'm not even going to go into how disappointing these games were ( mostly the latter ). :-$

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

DudeSean

140. Posted:

Maybe there were some ideas that didn't make it into Mario Galaxy 2.
Honestly, that wasn't the only reason SMG2 was made, because there are ALWAYS ideas that didn't get fully realized.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean