Forums

Topic: E3 2013 Nintendo's plans revealed? Next 3D Mario, new Zelda on 3DS, and more!

Posts 1 to 20 of 183

SammyOfMobius

A website revealed what could be Nintendo's 2013-2014 plans. The website the rumors came from are often accurate, and these make sense. A new 3D Mario platformer on Wii U, an all-new Zelda adventure made specifically for the Nintendo 3DS, two new Kirby games: a Kirby Tilt n Tumble sequel on Wii U and Kirby's Pop-Up Pannick on 3DS (possibly a spiritual successor to 2010's Kirby's Epic Yarn on Wii), a new mainstream Pokemon game on 3DS (may take two years to develop and will have new types of Pokemon), Donkey Kong Land Returns on 3DS (retro revival of the Donkey Kong Land series, very similar to what DKCR did with the Donkey Kong Country series), and a new HD Yoshi's Island game on Wii U! Keep in mind these are rumors, and we can only confirm this when it's actually announced. But remember, behind every rumor is some truth. My opinion? This rumor is 100% true. What do you guys think?
EDIT: Sorry, didn't post the source. Dual Pixels. Also SSB Wii U and 3DS! How could I forget?
Another rumor is that they'll announce 2 new IP's.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Aviator

And you don't even post the source of the rumour?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Hokori

I'd like that to be true especially sinc rid like a REAL Zelda for 3DS

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

rayword45

Personal reactions (knowing this is only rumors):

-New Mario. How unexpected.
-New Zelda? I thought we were getting a Majora's Mask remake. Ah whatever.
-I want some goddamn 3D Kirby already
-Donkey Kong on 3DS? If it's not a sidescroller auto-buy, if it is I still have high hopes but I expect some gameplay differences from DKC Returns.
-And then the rest of the Wii U stuff which doesn't affect me (Mario is too obvious)

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

TsunamiSensei

I'd rather have HD Zelda right now than have 3D Zelda right now. I'm still happy with OoT 3D.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

the_shpydar

Ahh, my favorite type of "rumors" — complete guesses, most of which are obviously likely things to happen, so that when the "rumor" turns out to be "true", the source can claim that they have an inside source.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

TysonOfTime

I'd rather we give Mario some breathing space, though nothing sells a console like 3D Mario...
Or Mario in general.

You know what, scratch that. Nothing sells a system like Smash Bros games. Truth.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

krunchykhaos

Nintendo E3 2013 is going to be completely games, I think. Expect the unexpected. It's going to be EPIC.

krunchykhaos

xBASSxMONSTAx

Mario 3d is for the 3ds not wii-U

xBASSxMONSTAx

krunchykhaos

TysonQ7 wrote:

I'd rather we give Mario some breathing space, though nothing sells a console like 3D Mario...
Or Mario in general.

You know what, scratch that. Nothing sells a system like Smash Bros games. Truth.

Scratch that, nothing sells systems better than a new HD Zelda. Fact is, they're going to announce/show both. I foresee a WiiU sellout for the next year after announcement.

Edited on by krunchykhaos

krunchykhaos

skywake

@rayword45
They did say they were going to do a new Zelda game on the 3DS before the Majora's Mask remake if they were to do it. Something along the lines of not wanting to release two N64 Zelda ports one after another. If they were going to MM straight after OoT we probably would have had it by now.

As for the "rumours"... they are all sorts of obvious combined with a couple of obscure suggestions. All the hallmarks of random internet rumours with no basis on fact. I would have believed it more if there was a single non-core title on there. There's no Wii U Sports or Wii U Fit it's just new versions of games they always release or games they have recently revived before around 2015. Then a couple of curve balls like the heavily speculated Yoshi's Island and more Kirby.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

xBASSxMONSTAx

^^Fatal Frame for Wii U I just read in that link you posted, oh my god that game will be GOTYI i can only hope it will be for all regions and not just for Japan.

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

Hokori

If it is like 2010 there is one thing we won't see (which is good) is a NEW handheld (unless a revision) which means more games

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Brando67854321

xBASSxMONSTAx wrote:

^^Fatal Frame for Wii U I just read in that link you posted, oh my god that game will be GOTYI i can only hope it will be for all regions and not just for Japan.

Just like Fatal frame 2 wii editi... oh wait it was released everywhere BUT NA! NoA, you clearly dropped the ball that whole wii cycle!

Edited on by Brando67854321

3ds fc: 2105-8830-0319
wii fc: 0500-8596-7164-8140
Nintendo Network ID: Brando2041
Give me SSF4+5 capcom or else you WILL be sorry because SSFIV:3D sucked!
Not changing my statements until mario party 1 gets on the virtual console.

Chrono_Cross

Considering Animal Crossing New Leaf is releasing in 2013, we can already say the upcoming year will be better than 2010.

And Ni No Kuni.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

MAB

Why would they put out another mario 3DS when we have had 10 this year already

MAB

V8_Ninja

For those wondering where the actual article is for this rumor, you can find it right here.

My view? We are barely six months before E3 2013. I highly doubt any of this is based on a sliver of truth, even if some stuff does seem likely.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

HawkeyeWii

If all of those are true, this might... might be better than 2010's E3 and that's saying something! I guarantee that the HD Zelda won't even be announced until E3 2014 and won't be released until 2016. Yoshi's Island Wii U and Zelda on 3DS sound like the most likely of the bunch.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.