Forums

Topic: E3 2012 Wii U Predictions

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Jr-Joe

What do you think Nintendo will reveal at E3? I think Nintendo will show us some early stage smash bros 4 footage and i do think they will give the wii successor a new name.

Jr-Joe

Nintendo Network ID: Jr-Joe

DeadAntelopesGo

I do believe other pages exist for this exact thing already. You should check those out to see people's ideas.

Currently Playing: Splatoon, Need for Speed Rivals

Nintendo Network ID: Deadantelopesgo

shingi_70

Disappointment

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Kyloctopus

Nintendo's announcement to take over the world

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Chrono_Cross

I predict there will be an E3.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

sc100

Nintendo usually has great E3 presentations and I think the one in June will be one of the best they've ever had. The fact that they still haven't shown any games for a system (Wii U) which is coming out at the end of the year shows that they're saving everything for E3 in order to make a big splash. So they're going to be unveiling a lot of content.

• I'd expect to see some great first-party Wii U games that will really impress people both graphically and gameplay-wise as well as some new ideas for both Wii U and 3DS.
  • I think we'll see a lot of impressive third-party games as well, which is what Nintendo focused on at last year's E3.
  • I think we'll probably see footage of the next Mario game for the Wii U even if it isn't released for a couple years.
  • Personally I'm hoping we'll see Animal Crossing 3DS released sometime this year.
  • I wouldn't be surprised to see some free downloads from the eshop for everybody.
  • I also wouldn't be surprised if they renamed the Wii U.
  • It's possible they'll announce a 3DS redesign but I think they'll probably do that next year.
  • I think there will be footage of the next Smash Bros.

sc100

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.