Forums

Topic: Dreamfall Chapters confirmed for Wii U

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

GoombaSlayer

Gonna keep my Wii U because of this! I am a huge fan of the Longest Journey and Dreamfall and has been looking forward to play this game for such a long time now.. Happy to know that it is also coming to the Wii U since its already in my possession (although i did put it back in the box..)

Here is a comment from the producer

"Nintendo approached us last autumn, immediately after Dreamfall Chapters was announced – they were, in fact, the first console manufacturer to do so. At that point, however, we weren’t ready to make any commitments regarding engine and platforms, so we decided to wait. We got back in touch with Nintendo in late May of this year, and they were very interested in working with us. So far, they’ve been very helpful and supportive, and it’s been a painless and surprisingly rapid process"

Edited on by GoombaSlayer

GoombaSlayer

Ryno

Source?

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

GoombaSlayer

How in the world to find sources by yourself instead of irritating the messenger with generic "Source?" phrase FAQ

1) Google either Dreamfall Wii U or 2) Copy & Paste the text in Google

Your´e welcome!

Edited on by GoombaSlayer

GoombaSlayer

Ryno

GoombaSlayer wrote:

How in the world to find sources by yourself instead of irritating the messenger with generic "Source?" phrase FAQ

Your´e welcome!

Wow!
It's a universally accepted practice to cite the source of the quote you are referencing. If you don't then you are plagiarizing.

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

DePapier

Ryno wrote:

GoombaSlayer wrote:

Your´e welcome!

Wow!
It's a universally accepted practice to cite the source of the quote you are referencing. If you don't then you are plagiarizing.

http://playeressence.com/dreamfall-chapters-the-longest-journ...

I already had my own source. @GoombaSlayer Next time please provide your source yourself, it's ultimately more clear.

theblackdragon

GoombaSlayer wrote:

Your´e welcome!

How about instead of being nasty about it, you just post the link to the source you're citing? That way you don't get those pesky requests for a source article in the first place. Thanks in advance, I'd hate to have to ban you over it or anything. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

GoombaSlayer

Chill with the insults please -Lz

Edited on by LzWinky

GoombaSlayer

Ryno

@GoombaSlayer: It's about citing the original author of the material. Maybe you would be cool with someone copying a quote from one your exclusive interviews without citing it but I imagine some people (and operators of the original website) are not. I know everything flies on the Internet these days but call me old school because when I see someone quoting something without referencing it makes me cringe. You don't see see sites like Nintendo Life, Go Nintendo, and Nintendo Everything post something non exclusive to them without a source do you?

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

LzWinky

I agree with dragon. Please cite a source next time you post some interview or news. This will make your claim more believable.

On another note, let's stay classy in here please.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NintendoLink

Didnt know Wii U was getting this, a really big boost for the console no doubt.

Wii U Mario Kart bundle - Mario kart 8, Monster hunter 3, Donkey Kong Tropical freeze
Wii U Nintendo ID - pockyNNrocky - ADD ME ! :)

3DS Friend Code: 0662-3551-3737 | Nintendo Network ID: POCKYnROCKY

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.