Forums

Topic: To buy Spikey Walls or not to buy? (Updated thread)

Posts 101 to 111 of 111

Octane

ekreig wrote:

Reminds me of that colored ketchup they used to sell. Do they still make that?
Untitled

(un)fortunately not anymore. I remember that radioactive sauce as well, was never a big fan of it though..

Edited on by Octane

Octane

Undead_terror

ekreig wrote:

Reminds me of that colored ketchup they used to sell. Do they still make that?
Untitled

Ah I remember those, I think they were good the last time I remebered, also remember colored hamburger/hotdog buns!
Untitled
Couldn't find the buns...

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

C-Olimar

gage_wolf wrote:

dumedum wrote:

Thread title sounds like people are losing sleep over this... "to buy or not to buy this game... I don't know!!! What should I do?!? Buy??? Not buy????"

We can all thank the moderators for this lovely title, as they deemed my original title too... biased. They don't take kindly to opinions swaying too far from "yay!!! I love everything Nintendo!"

Didn't know Spikey Walls was a Nintendo game.
And how dare the mods want a reasonable, non-biased title for a game's discussion!
We don't want any middle ground here!

C-Olimar

DefHalan

gage_wolf wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

gage_wolf wrote:

dumedum wrote:

Thread title sounds like people are losing sleep over this... "to buy or not to buy this game... I don't know!!! What should I do?!? Buy??? Not buy????"

We can all thank the moderators for this lovely title, as they deemed my original title too... biased. They don't take kindly to opinions swaying too far from "yay!!! I love everything Nintendo!"

And how dare the mods want a reasonable, non-biased title for a game's discussion!

Is it not a Nintendo exclusive? And therefore very much related to and dependant upon Nintendo?

Doesn't make it a Nintendo game.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DefHalan

gage_wolf wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

gage_wolf wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

gage_wolf wrote:

dumedum wrote:

Is it not a Nintendo exclusive? And therefore very much related to and dependant upon Nintendo?

Never said it was.

You implied it which is what people are commenting on.

SparkOfSpirit

Ryno wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

Spikey Walls got a 4/10 review score......SAME AS Double Dragon II: The Revenge!!!

Unbelievable!

You should get the arcade version of Spikey Walls instead.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

DefHalan

gage_wolf wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

gage_wolf wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

gage_wolf wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

gage_wolf wrote:

dumedum wrote:

Never said it was.

You implied it which is what people are commenting on.

How did I imply it?

there

DefHalan

gage_wolf wrote:

How does "Yay!!! I love everything Nintendo!" imply Spikey Walls was made and published by Nintendo?

It doesn't.

These guys just wanted something to troll about, and I played along. Come on dude...

I just don't care enough to continue this conversation. Have fun in here.

C-Olimar

gage_wolf wrote:

@DefHalan

How does "Yay!!! I love everything Nintendo!" imply Spikey Walls was made and published by Nintendo?

The "yay I love everything Nintendo" school of thought only applies to Nintendo games. Otherwise there wouldn't be so much complaining about shoddy ports on Wii U.

C-Olimar

Justlink

i bought it. Its not really bad, i just wish the publisher put in their own touch instead of changing Flappy Bird assests. Wonder why there developement took that long. I was a ble to make a flappy bird clone in Unity 3d in less than a hour

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.