Wii U Forum

Topic: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Showing 981 to 1,000 of 1,327

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveSquid

981. Posted:

Everything feels right with this game. Such a great addition to the Wii U library. I hope many people experience this game as it's just great and so lovingly crafted audio and visuals.

WiiULoveSquid

AuthorMessage

andreoni79

982. Posted:

Have you noticed all the swimming animations? Donkey's arms waving up and now... the movements he does when he quickly change direction... wow!

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0122-8322

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

983. Posted:

I have ton of games that I need to catch up on too. Still have four more worlds on Mario 3d World and a ton to go on Rayman. Take the plunge.... this is a must have- this is why we buy Nintendo.......

blaisedinsd wrote:

I was planning to get this eventually but i still have so many games to catch up on.

Now commercials on the kid networks have my tikes begging for this game. It comes out tomorrow right?

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

984. Posted:

I have to wait till tomorrow to get it :(

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

985. Posted:

I thought I'd attempt my first time attack on level 1.

I was rubbish really rubbish.

I don't think any of you guys are going to have an issue beating my leaderboard times.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

986. Posted:

This game is great so far...but for some reason I can't hear Donkey Kong in the levels on the TV (Volume is super low)...seems to work fine for the Gamepad. I don't know what's up but I'm missing that slam noise.

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

987. Posted:

Miiverse stamps would have been a better reward for collecting all the puzzle piece in a level.

hype train destinations: Super Smash Bros

AuthorMessage

jos

988. Posted:

Still waiting on Amazon to ship this, sill not even preparing to ship :(

jos

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

989. Posted:

Well, gotta wait till tonight to get it, so....to avoid having any secrets spoiled for me....I'm done here for now. xD (unless I decide to upload gameplay videos on Youtube)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

990. Posted:

FIGURED IT OUT! Had surround sound on :P Forgot to change it.

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

banacheck

991. Posted:

Just been playing for around two hours, and it's excellent. It also has beautiful graphics, I also love Cranky's cane bounce.

So my overall impressions so for is: it's a home run for Retro, excellent game.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

992. Posted:

I'm in World 5 now. Absolutely gorgeous game, and the challenge is great fun at least for me. The characters are very animated and the music is fantastic. As expected, it's even better than Returns!

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

10000mario

993. Posted:

Outstanding! Just trying to not go any further than world 2 today, I wanna make it last a few days. :)

10000mario

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

994. Posted:

By eck Destinyman, you moved through the game quick!

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

995. Posted:

@JonnyKong: Whoops, I made a mistake. I'm actually in World 4, but I'm a level or two away from the boss, so I'll be in World 5 eventually. The underwater levels have been rough, but they are a nice change of pace. Also, the boss of World 3 was pretty intense.

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

GooRoo

996. Posted:

Played through the first two levels. Really loving it so far. It's my first DK experience outside of the 3D game, and I like it a whole lot more on the big screen. Beautiful graphics, great sound, and so far challenging but not hard. I've died twice but I chalk that up partially to inexperience with the series. It's fun trying to collect the letters and puzzle pieces and coins (not sure what the coins do yet, exactly) and so far half I think 5/8 letters but only one puzzle piece. LOL. Oh, the color manual was a really nice touch with the physical copies. I peeked through a few of my other WiiU games and saw only a couple had color manuals. I really hope those make a comeback. Adds a lot for me as a collector.

GooRoo

Nintendo Network ID: kiskiboy97

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

997. Posted:

Argh! I envy you all who have started playing. This is the last time I preorder something through the mail. I got my order confirmation from Newegg yesterday and it says it shipped yesterday, but my tracking number still shows as if it doesn't even exist. I'm REAAALLY hoping it somehow makes it to my house Saturday, but I highly doubt it. Odds are it will come Monday. >_<

Glad to hear that you're all enjoying the game so much though.. I have no doubt this will be better than DKCR, which was an excellent game.

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

turnmebackwards

998. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

Lol that poor ostrich.

@turnmebackwards

It only took you an hour for each world? It took me nearly two last night just to complete world 1, and I still didn't get every jigsaw piece.

I'm on World 6 level 7 now & yeah on average hour each world I always look at the daily log see how long I've been playing games. Not been collecting everything.

turnmebackwards

Nintendo Network ID: turnmebackwards

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

999. Posted:

It's probably taking me longer cos I refuse to move onto the next world until I've found every Kong piece and secret level.

Screw those jigsaw pieces though, I applaud anybody who manages to get all those.

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,000. Posted:

I must admit I'm dissapointed that the bonus rooms are pretty much identical to how they were in Returns. They could have even made them have some kind of unique way of using the gamepad to complete them or something similar.