Wii U Forum

Topic: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Showing 961 to 980 of 1,327

AuthorMessage

DRL

961. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

I've beaten World 1 so far. Managed to find all Kong pieces. Barely got any jigsaw pieces, they're quite tough to find. I managed to find both secret levels, they weren't too hard to find. World 1 boss took longer than I expected, he was fun. I cannot do the K level for the life of me.

Will try World 2 tomorrow. So far it's just great :D looks so beautiful on a hd screen too.

You can totally beat that K stage. I believe in you! :)

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

10000mario

962. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

Done! Tropical Freeze here I come! Untitled

how are y'all downloading this? It says midnight on my eshop in America.

10000mario

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

963. Posted:

Are these K levels I'm hearing about basically the same as the Temples from Returns? Those were nightmarish. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Blast

964. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

Done! Tropical Freeze here I come! Untitled

LOL NICE

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

blaisedinsd

965. Posted:

I was planning to get this eventually but i still have so many games to catch up on.

Now commercials on the kid networks have my tikes begging for this game. It comes out tomorrow right?

blaisedinsd

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

966. Posted:

blaisedinsd wrote:

I was planning to get this eventually but i still have so many games to catch up on.

Now commercials on the kid networks have my tikes begging for this game. It comes out tomorrow right?

yup. Right now actually, if you want to download it.

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

WiiULoveSquid

967. Posted:

Downloading right now

WiiULoveSquid

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

968. Posted:

I really hope my copy arrives today. I really want to play this.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

969. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

Are these K levels I'm hearing about basically the same as the Temples from Returns? Those were nightmarish. :p

Yup they sure are.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

Emblem

970. Posted:

Got my copy about an hour ago (thanks Amazon), i'm really glad i decided to get this now as its really fun and omg dat fur! It truly looks amazing and the gameplay is very fluid and fun.

Emblem

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

971. Posted:

my copy is still on the way xD keep checking it

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

andreoni79

972. Posted:

When I went trough level 3-1 I felt really sorry for the guy who rated this 6/10. The music, the visuals, the level design... just perfect.
Did you guys already talk about the Cranky Kong tweet on NoA that says "Old enough to remember when falling in a pit in a platformer was called “lack of skill” and not “cheap.”? Take this, Gamespot!

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0122-8322

AuthorMessage

Sean_Aaron

973. Posted:

I was going to give this a pass, but the images on the Nintendo Facebook posts and the Nintendo Minute vid posted here yesterday pushed me over the edge. I'm well-impressed I could do the download before I went to work (well start it anyway) and that GAME had the codes so I could get a fat discount. Previous releases weren't in the eShop until I got home from work, so it looks like Nintendo is learn-ding!

BLOG, mail: sean@seanswiiworld.co.uk
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

AuthorMessage

turnmebackwards

974. Posted:

My copy of Donkey Kong turned up a day early so had it since yesterday played 5 hours of it & up to world 5 level 5. It looks jaw dropping good so colorful just wonderful. The gameplay is fun love the cart levels & currently been one for every world also liking the barrel rocket levels very fun stuff. I dislike Cranky Kong & hate when the barrel spins & I smash it & end up with him. I'm pretty sure I'll finish it today my guess it's about 6 to 8 hours worth of gameplay but lots to do if you like collecting stuff.

Edited on by turnmebackwards

turnmebackwards

Nintendo Network ID: turnmebackwards

AuthorMessage

Romeo

975. Posted:

pre ordered, should be here tomorrow or on monday
looking forward to it!

but i'll have to finish a few other games first :)

Romeo

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

976. Posted:

Today's the day! I'll be off to GameStop!
Untitled

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

977. Posted:

Lol that poor ostrich.

@turnmebackwards

It only took you an hour for each world? It took me nearly two last night just to complete world 1, and I still didn't get every jigsaw piece.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

MrGawain

978. Posted:

Other games such as 101, Pikmin 3, or Mario 3d world may be more original, but upon the first hour of play I can say 100% DKTF is the prettiest game on the system. It's gaw-gee-us.

Smash Bros: who would win in a fight between Pikmin, Pacman, and Pokémon?

AuthorMessage

banacheck

979. Posted:

Well I've not long got my copy of DKTF, I'm just about to play it now so I'll report back later. I know one thing I'll not be disappointed as DK is one of the best platforms out there, and I'm so glad it's got leaderboards.

banacheck

AuthorMessage

RedYoshi999

980. Posted:

And we're live in Australia! Now to wait another 4 hours for the download to finish...

Wii FC: 8618 6010 9640 8956

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999