Forums

Topic: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - OT

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,203

renaryuugufan92

kkslider5552000 wrote:

well technically it probably could, it would just look not HD basically

but that describes the majority of games

I was replying sarcasticly to SkywardL

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

renaryuugufan92

Datasun_7 wrote:

Hmm mine hasn't been shipped yet, I'll be disappointed if I get it Saturday

I probably won't be able to play it till Saturday myself, 3Mbps internet speed is painful especially with this 11GB file.. and my local walmart doesn't stalk new Wii U releases when they should, they take forever! =.=

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

andreoni79

WOW! My copy is already arrived! SM3DW cd can rest now for some weeks in its case!

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

Datasun_7

andreoni79 wrote:

WOW! My copy is already arrived! SM3DW cd can rest now for some weeks in its case!

I'm so jealous

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

JonnyKong

Hi Jonathan,

Great News! Your order (Ref: 310956948Donkey Kong Country Returns Tropical Freezehas been picked, packed and despatched by our warehouse team.

Whoop whoop, should hopefully get it tomorrow

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

MoogleMuffins

My copy just arrived, I wasn't expecting it a day early, let alone two days early.

]

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7818-1153 | Nintendo Network ID: MoogleMuffins

andreoni79

I play better with remote only! Must be force of habit after DKCR... The game looks incredible and it's very smooth. Loading times goes from 5 sec for a boss stage to 20 for bigger levels. The loading screen that lead to the main menu takes 30 seconds... First time, I thought the game froze!

DudeSean

Blast wrote:

SkywardL wrote:

I'm not buying Tropical Freeze because I promise myself to stop buying Wii retail games and only Wii U experiences on Wii U.

... I don't mean to sound like a jerk but get out of this thread.

@SkywardL If you're looking for fanboys, this is the thread. All I said was that Returns had some trial and error and I got attacked by everyone in this thread.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

Datasun_7

DudeSean wrote:

Blast wrote:

SkywardL wrote:

I'm not buying Tropical Freeze because I promise myself to stop buying Wii retail games and only Wii U experiences on Wii U.

... I don't mean to sound like a jerk but get out of this thread.

@SkywardL If you're looking for fanboys, this is the thread. All I said was that Returns had some trial and error and I got attacked by everyone in this thread.

I didn't attack you

Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

Datasun_7

DudeSean wrote:

@Datasun_7 Well, it was a lot of people.

It was indeed

Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

Rezalack

To those of you who have to wait for shipping.. I feel your pain. Newegg hasn't even charged me yet nor do I expect them to ship it before tomorrow or even friday. That's what happens when you preorder and ask for free shipping. At least I'll save $5.. but the question is.. is saving the $5 worth the wait?! >_<

@DudeSean It's the internet, opinions will be ridiculed and attacked on sight. 'Tis protocol.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

ThePirateCaptain

@Spuratis
I feel you, my estimated delivery date isn't until next Thursday
I'm alright with that though, since I'm still trying to finish up Super Mario 3D World.

@DudeSean
I apologize if you felt that I was one of the people who attacked you. I don't agree with some of your opinions, but that doesn't mean we can't have civil discussions.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

andreoni79

BTW, I love land snails. They look so fun! Best enemy ever in a videogame!

WebHead

I think the Kremlins should come back if we ever get a DKC 6.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

UGXwolf

@DudeSean You made it sound as if the entire game was nothing but trial and error by your argument. You also sounded like you were attacking developers who worked very hard on what appears to be a very beautiful and very smooth game for their choice to put a one-hit-kill in their game. Choose your wording more wisely and you won't get such heavy backlash. (And I suggest never using the term "fanboy." It's an insult to people who just think the game looks fun and yhe difficulty is justified, which is what most of us are.)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

19Robb92

Kelbaugh wrote:

For example, we spent a lot of time working on fur as requested by Iwata-san.

Gotta love Iwata.

Untitled

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

cookiex

Tbf if I was in Iwata's position I'd ask for the same thing.

And for Cranky Kong to wear a top hat.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Wolfgabe

About the Japanese sales opening sales mean nothing for Nintendo games as they are typically slow burners. Another thing to take into consideration is that DKCR released relatively late in the Wii's life cycle while Tropical Freeze is coming out when the Wii U is a little over a year old. Another factor might be that the game was released in February which is when a lot of people are still relatively burnt out from the Christmas rush.

Wolfgabe

Nintendo Network ID: Wolfgabe

Wolfgabe

About the Japanese sales opening sales mean nothing for Nintendo games as they are typically slow burners. Another thing to take into consideration is that DKCR released relatively late in the Wii's life cycle while Tropical Freeze is coming out when the Wii U is a little over a year old. Another factor might be that the game was released in February which is when a lot of people are still relatively burnt out from the Christmas rush.

Wolfgabe

Nintendo Network ID: Wolfgabe

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.