Why can't next Friday come any faster? :(

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

722. Posted:

Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Rambi in a stormy, windy level
Untitled
Donkey Kong and Dixie Kong in a silhouette level of the frozen Cliff on Donkey Kong Island
Untitled
Donkey Kong on a rocket barrel facing a Snowmad Tuck controlling a machine and attempting to crush him with fruit
Untitled

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

nomarkreviewer

723. Posted:

Pay close attention to the part of the trailer that features a rocket barrel, that level features a gameplay mechanic that's been all over the news of late. ;)

In regards to loading times, the game takes 32 seconds to load to the title screen, 14 seconds to go from the titles to the world map and about the same to load a level (digital, not disc and may also be restricted by my HDD speed)

Edited on by nomarkreviewer

nomarkreviewer

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

724. Posted:

@nomarkreviewer: Which part? Twilight Terror or the fruit scene?

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

cookiex

725. Posted:

Dat silhouette level. <3

cookiex

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

726. Posted:

Looks like someone actually painted it! It's literally, like, looking at artwork on a picture frame on museum! :D

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

nomarkreviewer

727. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

@nomarkreviewer: Which part? Twilight Terror or the fruit scene?

30s in with sharks.

nomarkreviewer

AuthorMessage

cookiex

728. Posted:

nomarkreviewer wrote:

In regards to loading times, the game takes 32 seconds to load to the title screen, 14 seconds to go from the titles to the world map and about the same to load a level (digital, not disc and may also be restricted by my HDD speed)

Good to know.

Digital it is for me. Hope I can download it at midnight.

cookiex

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

729. Posted:

One week to go wooooo

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

730. Posted:

nomarkreviewer wrote:

Pay close attention to the part of the trailer that features a rocket barrel, that level features a gameplay mechanic that's been all over the news of late. ;)

Hard Mode, maybe?

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

731. Posted:

I know it seems like all I do is talk about the release schedules, but I'm definitely coming to the conclusion that this game was delayed on purpose just to fill a gap. If it wasn't, we would have had no games from December until May when Kart comes out which would have been hilariously awful.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

732. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

I know it seems like all I do is talk about the release schedules, but I'm definitely coming to the conclusion that this game was delayed on purpose just to fill a gap. If it wasn't, we would have had no games from December until May when Kart comes out which would have been hilariously awful.

I simultaneously agree and disagree. From a business perspective, this is definitely the case. We'd have absolutely nothing noteworthy until May 30th (Of all the days in the month, it's literally the latest possible one. No fair.) From a gamer standpoint, however, I have to point out that we DON'T have absolutely nothing until May. Barring the 3DS, the eShop is still rockin' and I'm absolutely loving the stuff I'm getting from it.

Beyond that, I really don't have as much time to sit at home and play, anymore. I'm literally home one day out of the week. I appreciate the focus on 3DS, even if I'd like to see my Wii U get more use.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

nomarkreviewer

733. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

nomarkreviewer wrote:

Hard Mode, maybe?

Not DK news, but when people realise, it might make DK's release even bigger news.

nomarkreviewer

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

734. Posted:

nomarkreviewer wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

nomarkreviewer wrote:

Hard Mode, maybe?

Not DK news, but when people realise, it might make DK's release even bigger news.

The effect of the rocket barrel flame on the water, maybe? I thought that was pretty cool, anyways.

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

735. Posted:

Reviews Trailer

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Ryno

736. Posted:

When are the actual reviews coming out?

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

dumedum

737. Posted:

Game Informer Feb 13, 2014
Just like the previous game, I yelled alternating cries of agony and relief working through particularly challenging areas. Almost everything is fair and doable with enough focus and patience; the bonus stages are a little ridiculous, but that's to be expected. [March 2014, p.89]

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

AuthorMessage

Datasun_7

738. Posted:

I want to know what GameSpot and ign gave Tf :P

Looking forward to: Far cry 4, infamous first light, bayo 2, sm4sh and Lbp3
Playing: Mario kart 8, infamous second son, tomb raider definitive and MH3U

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

AuthorMessage

DRL

739. Posted:

nomarkreviewer wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

nomarkreviewer wrote:

Hard Mode, maybe?

Are you referring to how the rocket barrel is controlled with a single button, like Flappy Bird? If so, that mechanic was introduced in Returns.

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

740. Posted:

Since it's Valentine's Day (because I love the Wii U), I hope that Tropical Freeze sells more units than Super Mario 3D World

Edited on by LucinaSmash

hype train destinations: Super Smash Bros