Forums

Topic: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,397

JonnyKong

I've read that some Swedish magazine has given the game 7/10 because they found it too hard LOL.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

skywake

Browsing musics from the first DK game I played on youtube to get myself hyped. Damn, Dave Wise... legend

NNID: skywake
Musics to set the tone: Think, Dance, Relax
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

JonnyKong

Game scored 7/10 in Edge magazine.

Not sure on what they had issues with.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

cookiex

JonnyKong wrote:

Game scored 7/10 in Edge magazine.

Not sure on what they had issues with.

Same score as they gave Returns. They probably feel that TF has the same issues (in their eyes).

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

NintyFan

@Skywake: Oh, man, Donkey Kong Land's music is awesome, but that's to be expected since it's Dave Wise and 8-bit music together.
Ancient Beaver Bop

Monkey Mountain
Great Girder Grapple
Blimp Off
K. Rool's Acid Punk (boss theme)

Edited on by NintyFan

nomarkreviewer

For the record, I don't think the load times are a problem, but they are long, even though I'm currently playing a digital copy. They could be really painful when playing from disc.

nomarkreviewer

Ryno

Has this information been posted it already? Sorry if it has.
From Player Essence:

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze looks to be packed with extra content. The Japanese site for the game has revealed a new hard mode, time attack, and world rankings modes. Get all the details below.

Hard mode - Players will not be able to use a sidekick. However you can switch between what character you want. - I like this idea of being able to switch between the characters

Time Attack - Speed through a level as fast as you can, earn rewards from Bronze to Gold

World Wide Rankings – Players will have two different type of rankings for online leaderboards: (1. World Rankings 2. Friends Rankings)

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

cookiex

nomarkreviewer wrote:

For the record, I don't think the load times are a problem, but they are long, even though I'm currently playing a digital copy. They could be really painful when playing from disc.

How many seconds? The one in the comparison video took 20 seconds.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Miss_Dark

the new trailer blew me away...

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic