Forums

Topic: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,390

kkslider5552000

I'm happy at Dr. Luigi being rated higher than Lightning Returns.

But I don't think I need GI to tell me the sequel to my favorite game of 2010 is awesome...

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

JonnyKong

I've read on another site that the embargo for this game lifts on the 17th Feb, 2pm UK time if anyone's interested.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

LucinaSmash

DK x Metroid crossover. The space pirates stole all the bananas, the ingredient for creating the ultimate metroid. Samus partners with Donkey Kong, switch gameplay between platforming and exploration.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'm happy at Dr. Luigi being rated higher than Lightning Returns.

But I don't think I need GI to tell me the sequel to my favorite game of 2010 is awesome...

@kkslider5552000 FF: LR got a freaking 7... I bet it got a 7 because of the terrible story. I don't care about review scores that much but wow... a 7....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

nomarkreviewer

JonnyKong wrote:

I've read on another site that the embargo for this game lifts on the 17th Feb, 2pm UK time if anyone's interested.

That's a damn good guess

nomarkreviewer

MasterWario

CapnPancakes wrote:

Omg, I just found out two more songs that got remixed aside from Aquatic Ambiance

Lockjaw's Saga and Stickerbrush Symphony, check them out here

Sweet. Funny thing I was just humming the former today. Now if only we could get Boss Bossanova/Krook's March.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
Check out my LittleBigPlanet 2 Story! It's difficult, so prepare yourself!
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels

Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

JonnyKong

Nope, I'm not gonna watch it. Need to stop spoiling things!

Rezalack

JonnyKong wrote:

Nope, I'm not gonna watch it. Need to stop spoiling things!

I know what you mean.. I've only watched like 3 trailers for the game. I almost had to unsub GameXplain because they have a habit of putting semi-spoilers in their thumbnails.. IE: Bosses pictures and what not. It's not a big deal, but I like being surprised. -_-

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

NintyMan

While seeing levels in trailers never does them justice and I would be still surprised seeing them in person, I think I may start abstaining from most gameplay videos and especially new music like the remixes. I feel hyped enough with the information I have.The game's only two weeks away, and I would have to avoid things once it's out in Japan next Thursday anyway.

JonnyKong

I caved.

I hate myself.

Rezalack

JonnyKong wrote:

I caved.

I hate myself.

LOL. The willpower is strong with this one.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

JonnyKong

@destinyman nice new avatar you have there. I think more people should change their avatar to a member of the Kong family to celebrate the release of the game. If I didn't love Lanky so much I'd definitely go for Chunky.

DudeSean

JonnyKong wrote:

Damn it Destinyman, always coming in to post news before me haha.

I read over on Neogaf that the German Gamespot awarded the game 86%. Their two main negatives were "the mine cart levels are too trial and error" and "the pointless Kung Pow move".

I'm assuming they mean that you have to play the level to find out what happens instead of being given enough time to react to what's going to happen. Some of the levels in DKCR were like that as well, and I didn't like it then, either. When you die in a game, you should feel like it was a fair death because you did something wrong. But when you die just because something happened that you didn't know was going to happen, then that's cheap.

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

JonnyKong

Awesome picture, Dark Luigi

UGXwolf

DKCTF comes out on the 21st. I get paid on the 21st. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

On a side note, Derdly Kerg avvy until I've beaten DKCTF.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic