Commercial

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

562. Posted:

Lookin good! I like how the mix real life with videogames like in the Pikmin 3 commercial. Makes me wish they made a commercial for the Wonderful 101.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Thrash13

563. Posted:

The commercial looks very nice! It's hard to believe the game is finally almost here, lol.

Thrash13

Twitter: CThrash13

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

564. Posted:

arronishere wrote:

nomarkreviewer wrote:

I'll look out for keys in the shop and in the levels. If they're in the levels, they're exceedingly well hidden, but thanks for the tip.

If anyone has any questions about the game so far, I'm happy to try and answer some, although I can't say too much for obvious reasons. I've only reached the Island 2 boss currently, which either speaks to the challenge of the game, my lack of time with it so far or my lack of ability.

I take it the game is just like the last one where it's on a higher difficulty level than say New Super Mario Bros?

DKC has always been harder than Mario. Suddenly changing it up and making it easier than a 2D Mario platformer would be insulting to the series.

nomarkreviewer wrote:

I'll look out for keys in the shop and in the levels. If they're in the levels, they're exceedingly well hidden, but thanks for the tip.

If anyone has any questions about the game so far, I'm happy to try and answer some, although I can't say too much for obvious reasons. I've only reached the Island 2 boss currently, which either speaks to the challenge of the game, my lack of time with it so far or my lack of ability.

I hope you didn't miss the tip in my spoiler. We know for a fact that at least one of the levels in the game has a secret exit, as found by GameXplain and confirmed by the Nintendo rep playing with them. (Those guys find secrets like nobody's business. Even, when they're not trying to!)

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

nomarkreviewer

565. Posted:

Managed to unlock the first locked level. Key wasn't needed, neither was completing KONG. Can't say anything more, but thanks for the assistance, it definitely helped. Also, my skills really need polishing up. The 2nd island boss was sheer frustration..

Edited on by nomarkreviewer

nomarkreviewer

AuthorMessage

cpm

566. Posted:

I'm looking forward to this game.

cpm

3DS Friend Code: 4012-3492-9863 | Nintendo Network ID: cpm001 | Twitter: clintonmck

AuthorMessage

LucinaSmash

567. Posted:

My prediction of my impression with the game. Is it a good game? Yes. Is it a good Wii U experience? Absolutely not.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

AuthorMessage

Birthday_Boy

568. Posted:

I really expected 4-Player Co-op in this game. After all, there are 4 playable characters. I don't think that matters too much though.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

569. Posted:

Kyloctopus wrote:

I really expected 4-Player Co-op in this game. After all, there are 4 playable characters. I don't think that matters too much though.

Eh, I feel like this game benefits most from a two-player experience, even ignoring the partner system. It just seems most fun for 1 or 2 players, so I don't think 4-player was ever on the table. But who knows?

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

570. Posted:

@nomarkreviewer

Do you know when the embargo lifts for this game?

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

nomarkreviewer

571. Posted:

SkywardL wrote:

My prediction of my impression with the game. Is it a good game? Yes. Is it a good Wii U experience? Absolutely not.

What would make it a good Wii U experience?

nomarkreviewer

AuthorMessage

nomarkreviewer

572. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

Not sure on the rules regarding disclosing details of the embargo (silly I know), but you will see reviews in advance of it's release date.

nomarkreviewer

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

573. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

@nomarkreviewer

Assume the day before launch. If it's any sooner, you'll be pleasantly surprised, and if it's any later, you'll be too busy playing the game to care. (Obviously nomarkreviewer already implied it would be reviewed before launch, but that's a given, anyways.)

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

574. Posted:

i think we can all guess what the reviews are gunna entail on this one anyway.

put it on.

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

575. Posted:

I expect this game will get very good reviews, but not quite as good as Super Mario 3D World's. That was a very rare phenomenon that I don't see repeating so easily.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

576. Posted:

3D World got an amazing apperence for several reasons, but as for this game it will be good now doubt about it, but not "OMG this is the best game ever made!!" good.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

577. Posted:

Famitsu gave Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze 9/8/9/9.

Miiverse

AuthorMessage

cookiex

578. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Famitsu gave Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze 9/8/9/9.

35/40. Better than Returns, which only scored 32/40.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

579. Posted:

Nice to see this game get some appreciation. Regardless of the critical reception however, I know I'm going to absolutely love this game.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

580. Posted:

I wonder when other gaming sites will post their reviews. It seems like they posted A Link Between Worlds and SMB3DW pretty early.. hopefully we can expect this to come early as well.

Rezalack