Forums

Topic: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - OT

Posts 501 to 520 of 1,203

JonnyKong

Awesome picture, Dark Luigi

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

UGXwolf

DKCTF comes out on the 21st. I get paid on the 21st. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

On a side note, Derdly Kerg avvy until I've beaten DKCTF.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Datasun_7

Does anyone know anything more about that rumoured fifth-playable character in this game? maybe they'll show it in the inevitable direct before the games release

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

ThePirateCaptain

I highly doubt there will be a fifth playable character, it's most likely just a rumor.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Datasun_7

To be fair Reggie hinted at it but i can't see another remotely popular kong that they would pick, i originally thought funky but he runs the shop. So there probably isnt another character

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Tritonus

hopes for lankey kong

Infinite Crisis (DC Comics MOBA) Beta Invite:

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en/account/registration?utm_source=86b226d9-cf09-e311-a320-bc305b234d58&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC_RAF

JonnyKong

Maybe the fifth character will be revealed in the next Direct like they did with Rosalina, we could get a "ten cool things about DKTF" type video.

UGXwolf

JonnyKong wrote:

Maybe the fifth character will be revealed in the next Direct like they did with Rosalina, we could get a "ten cool things about DKTF" type video.

I seriously hope not. I hated that. >: It ruined the surprise and made me feel like I was missing out on an exciting moment.

ThePirateCaptain

Guess what guys? Exactly two weeks from today we'll be playing Tropical Freeze!

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Budda

UGXwolf wrote:

JonnyKong wrote:

I seriously hope not. I hated that. >: It ruined the surprise and made me feel like I was missing out on an exciting moment.

That's why I didn't watched it. I knew this video would spoiler me.

I actually was never a big fan of Returns and I denied to play this game. Now, a friend forced me to play it. ^^
I should have played it earlier... It's great!

Now with HD graphics, tighter controls and new 2nd characters, I can't wait for this game... 2 Weeks...

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

CThrash13

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

I actually was never a big fan of Returns and I denied to play this game. Now, a friend forced me to play it. ^^
I should have played it earlier... It's great!

Now with HD graphics, tighter controls and new 2nd characters, I can't wait for this game... 2 Weeks...

I bought my 6-year old son a 3DS XL for Christmas, and we got Donkey Kong Returns a few weeks ago. We are both addicted to it, lol. It's a fantastic game, and while the later levels are a bit too much for him, he still enjoys watching me play it. It's a pretty difficult game, and it's one of the more fun challenges I've had in awhile!

Playing through it has me even more excited about Tropical Freeze. Like you said, the HD graphics and added characters will make this one amazing!

CThrash13

Twitter:

Jazzer94

Just read ONMs review of DKCTF, they gave it 86 out of 100 so off to a good start even if to me it sounded like a 90+.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

MasterWario

CapnPancakes wrote:

Hooray! And I'll be getting Bravely Default today to wait with!

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

JonnyKong

Jazzer94 wrote:

Just read ONMs review of DKCTF, they gave it 86 out of 100 so off to a good start even if to me it sounded like a 90+ to me.

What did they say were the negative aspects?

UGXwolf

MasterWario wrote:

CapnPancakes wrote:

Hooray! And I'll be getting Bravely Default today to wait with!

Honestly, I think I will be, too.

Henmii

Just want to say that the Viking theme and the new version of Aquatic ambiance sound fantastic!

Henmii

renaryuugufan92

UGXwolf wrote:

DKCTF comes out on the 21st. I get paid on the 21st. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

On a side note, Derdly Kerg avvy until I've beaten DKCTF.

Well I also get paid on the 21st, most paychecks are issued on Friday afterall~

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.