Forums

Topic: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Posts 501 to 520 of 1,397

cookiex

DestinyMan wrote:

The game also takes up 11.4 GB of space.

For a Nintendo game that's pretty darn big.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

JonnyKong

As much as I love great soundtracks in games like everyone else, I've never actually bought a game soundtrack before. I just can't really picture myself putting it on in my bedroom or in my car, but thinking about it I'm sure they would be lovely chilled out background music.

Do you guys ever listen to soundtracks much outside of game playing?

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

Tritonus

JonnyKong wrote:

As much as I love great soundtracks in games like everyone else, I've never actually bought a game soundtrack before. I just can't really picture myself putting it on in my bedroom or in my car, but thinking about it I'm sure they would be lovely chilled out background music.

Do you guys ever listen to soundtracks much outside of game playing?

I listen a lot to movie OST. But I guess that's different.

Infinite Crisis (DC Comics MOBA) Beta Invite:

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en/account/registration?utm_source=86b226d9-cf09-e311-a320-bc305b234d58&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC_RAF

FishieFish

I'm not sure if this was all ready posted but GAME are giving away a free DK keychain as a pre-order bonus:

Untitled

"No one said you could touch."

JonnyKong

I love collecting key chains.

I don't love Game.

I lose out on this

NintyFan

If you're interested, here's direct feed gameplay videos with no off-screen footage or outside disturbance at all.
World 1-B Busted Bayou

World 2-6 Wing Ding
World 2-B Mountaintop Tussle
World 3-4 Scorch N' Torch
World 4-2 High Tide Ride
World 4-3 Amiss Abyss
JonnyKong

Damn these are too tempting to watch. I need to stop because I watched too many vids of Mario 3D World and I pretty much knew every level as soon as they started.

Tritonus

Omg. Those vidoes.. Game looks absolutely amazing. ESPECIALLY that water level, World 4-3 Amiss Abyss...

Really curious to see what the reviews are gonna be like. It sure looks incredible.

Infinite Crisis (DC Comics MOBA) Beta Invite:

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en/account/registration?utm_source=86b226d9-cf09-e311-a320-bc305b234d58&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC_RAF

UGXwolf

I don't know if I'll like this more than 3D World. That's a tough call. It's gonna be amazing, though. I think I may prefer 3D World for fun value, but consider this the greater piece of art, but who knows?

EDIT: Side note: The more I see about this game, the more I think that SDA and SRL will being jumping on the DKCTF bandwagon, the minute it comes out. This game just seems to have so much for speedruns. A lot is going on, and the game, itself even has features that just encourage speedrunning, in general.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

JaxonH

I'm so excited for this game, moreso than any upcoming game on Wii U, 3DS, PS4 or Vita. THIS IS IT. THIS is why I'm a gamer. THIS is why I love Nintendo, and THIS is why I own a Wii U. Very rarely does a game actually excite me, I mean REALLY excite me. I may anxiously anticipate a game here and there, but seldom do I freak out, schedule vacation from work and mark the days on my calendar...

Edited on by theblackdragon

I have 2 extra Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest DLC codes for sale- $15/ea

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Zelda Twilight Princess HD, Bastion
Jesus is Lord.

Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic