Wii U Forum

Topic: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Showing 1,141 to 1,160 of 1,333

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,141. Posted:

How do I roll underneath the paddles? Do you mean when they're spinning?

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,142. Posted:

Heh, all of this talk of getting through a level in a 2D platformer shows that the difficulty is not a thing to be takin lightly. This game is on my watch list.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Currently Nominating Best Spooky VGMs and Best RPG Battle Music

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

1,143. Posted:

JonnyKong wrote:

How do I roll underneath the paddles? Do you mean when they're spinning?

No. Here I made a picture.
Untitled

Edited on by MasterWario

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

Datasun_7

1,144. Posted:

Hmm not sure I like world 4, might let the game down a little

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world and splatoon in the first half of 2015

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

AuthorMessage

PressStartoPlay

1,145. Posted:

Covered this game on my YouTube channel! So much fun, and most certainly worth the wait. I just beat it yesterday and I hope to review it by the end of the week!

Check out my YouTube channel for high quality and entertaining Nintendo content!

PressStartToPlay: https://www.youtube.com/user/LetsPressStartoPlay

Twitter: 3ButtonBros

AuthorMessage

JonnyKong

1,146. Posted:

That is a lovely diagram you made for me :D

I found world 5 boss incredibly easy for some reason, only took one heart from me.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AuthorMessage

Diddy_kong

1,147. Posted:

Collecting all of the KONG letters in all of the levels is a real accomplishment. I choose to not really care about the puzzle pieces as I’m only concerned with unlocking all of the levels. To anybody out there who is/has collected all of the puzzle pieces and all of the KONG letters – you have my undying respect.

Gamer and proud. I've owned every Nintendo console from the SNES to the Wii U, though I split my time between my Wii U and PS3. I enjoy games from a variety of genres and I love arcade-style racing games. My two all-time favourite non-Nintendo games are DmC: Devil May Cry and Tomb Raider (2013)

AuthorMessage

Henmii

1,148. Posted:

There, finished the endboss! It was a fun game, but a lot easier then Returns! I think Returns is better then Freeze! I still have to get a lot of items though, and levels to unlock! I have only done 1 k-level so far!

By the way: The enemies where pretty cool, including the supporting enemies (fireflies, mice, etc)! Cooler enemies then Returns, and more in line with the Kremlins, though I still want them back someday!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

Diddy_kong

1,149. Posted:

Anybody else have trouble with landing jumps on the final boss?? I'd either get hit with his horned-helmet or I'd over jump and miss him entirely.

Very satisfying when I finally took him down though.

Gamer and proud. I've owned every Nintendo console from the SNES to the Wii U, though I split my time between my Wii U and PS3. I enjoy games from a variety of genres and I love arcade-style racing games. My two all-time favourite non-Nintendo games are DmC: Devil May Cry and Tomb Raider (2013)

AuthorMessage

Henmii

1,150. Posted:

It's normal, he gets quicker all the time! He wasn't that hard though!

Henmii

AuthorMessage

Rezalack

1,151. Posted:

I'm loving this game so much right now. It's level are so perfectly crafted, it's crazy. The ways the secrets are hidden and the different routes to find. Not to mention watching the people at the top of the speed run times is insane. They obviously put a lot of thought into these levels when thinking of the time trials. I find it dumbfounding that someone said these level designs are bland.It feels insulting, heh.

A friend and I have just cleared worlds 3-4 and it's a good time with multiplayer, too. I worried about this because I had heard previously that it wasn't too great. Glad that they were wrong.

Edited on by Rezalack

Rezalack

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

1,152. Posted:

Just beat the W4 boss. Pretty tough.. I died a LOT. Awesome world though. I really missed underwater sections in the previous game. Kind of sucks that the Temple wasn't underwater themed though, I was definitely expecting it to be a ruin on the bottom of the ocean or something.

Also, I wish we had a "WiiU screenshots" sticky & a respective "3DS screenshots" sticky in each forum section. It'd be fun to post some screens in a thread where people expect them (big screens can be annoying in a 'discussions' thread).

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

jr_ynwa

1,153. Posted:

New to the site just testing the water, loved Nintendo since the N64 and currently enjoying DKTF come say hi.

jr_ynwa

AuthorMessage

Mathieran

1,154. Posted:

Can anyone give me some guidance on the rocket barrel levels? I'm mashing the B button to try to make it elevate when I need to but it seems to have a mind of it's own. Sometimes I am mashing it it goes straight up and sometimes when I'm doing the same thing it keeps going down... am I doing something wrong? it's very frustrating

PSN ID: Mathieran

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,155. Posted:

Welcome @jr_ynwa! I recommend you introduce yourself proper to the Newbie introductions thread right here -> http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_new... You may or may not be greeted by a mouse.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Currently Nominating Best Spooky VGMs and Best RPG Battle Music

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

MasterWario

1,156. Posted:

Mathieran wrote:

Can anyone give me some guidance on the rocket barrel levels? I'm mashing the B button to try to make it elevate when I need to but it seems to have a mind of it's own. Sometimes I am mashing it it goes straight up and sometimes when I'm doing the same thing it keeps going down... am I doing something wrong? it's very frustrating

Press and release. Depending on how long you pressed down the button, the rocket will fly a little bit higher before starting to fall after you release the button. You can tap but it's not recommended.

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage

dkxcalibur

1,157. Posted:

I picked up the game on Friday night but have just got around to "really" playing it the last two nights. Can someone tell me if it's worth it to try and grab all the letters and puzzle pieces?

dkxcalibur

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

1,158. Posted:

dkxcalibur wrote:

I picked up the game on Friday night but have just got around to "really" playing it the last two nights. Can someone tell me if it's worth it to try and grab all the letters and puzzle pieces?

Letters: Yes.
They unlock secret levels etc.

Puzzle Pieces: No (IMO).
They only unlock extras in the "Extras" menu.

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Datasun_7

1,159. Posted:

Changed my mind actually, world 4 is awesome. I usually hate water worlds, apart from rayman legends, but these are awesome. All hail that giant catfish thing.

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world and splatoon in the first half of 2015

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

AuthorMessage

King_Johobo

1,160. Posted:

Holy crap I just played the first level of world 3.....the music, the platforms, those dancing trees! It was like the lion king musical packed into one level! My favourite level thus far. This game is amazing!! :D

King_Johobo

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9309-5351 | Nintendo Network ID: Captain_Buckets