Forums

Topic: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,397

JonnyKong

Kyloctopus wrote:

Trust me, when I say getting all the KONG pieces is very important. Your reward for 100%ing the game is a good one.

Ugh screw dat, trying to obtain every jigsaw piece will just be too much stress for me, not to mention those K levels.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

MasterWario

YES! No. 1 on global rankings for Cannon Canyon (3-6)!!! Not sure how long it will last, or if it was worth the 45 min+ it took to get that, but I wanted to say I was up there once.

Aviator wrote:

Time Attack. It shows a Bronze, Silver or Gold medal.

Don't forget Shiny Gold.
Edit: Oh, looks like UGXwolf beat me to that one.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
Check out my LittleBigPlanet 2 Story! It's difficult, so prepare yourself!
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels

Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

Kyloctopus

JonnyKong wrote:

Kyloctopus wrote:

Trust me, when I say getting all the KONG pieces is very important. Your reward for 100%ing the game is a good one.

Ugh screw dat, trying to obtain every jigsaw piece will just be too much stress for me, not to mention those K levels.

Don't worry about the jigsaw, you don't need them. What matters is the KONG pieces, and those are always shown clearly on the screen.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics, Birthday_Boy
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

DefHalan

DRL wrote:

I haven't been able to put the controller down in days. I think I need an intervention, guys.

@DRL this is an intervention. Your life is getting in the way of Donkey Kong. Donkey Kong needs your help to save his island. Life can wait. Now I will let someone else speak on the subject.

Hey guys, I am going to start straming when I play my PC. Feel free to watch and provide feedback. Just trying to make some extra money on the side. http://www.twitch.tv/defhalan

Krystal for SMASH!!!!
Shantae for SMASH!!!
NX is a Micro-Console.

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

dkxcalibur

Downloaded it Friday night after going to the local Gamestop and the guy told me they did not have any more retail copies. He said they only got 3 extra copies. So now my Wii U is almost out of free space. Although I have not played it much (my sons were hogging the game), from what I did play, I do not regret getting my Wii U back in December and buying this game on Friday. When I did get a chance, I was playing with one of my two sons and they do not like to look for anything. They like to get through the level and onto the next.

dkxcalibur

Nintendo Network ID: dkxcalibur

DefHalan

I want this game so bad but I also need a external hard drive for my Wii U... choices, choices

Hey guys, I am going to start straming when I play my PC. Feel free to watch and provide feedback. Just trying to make some extra money on the side. http://www.twitch.tv/defhalan

Krystal for SMASH!!!!
Shantae for SMASH!!!
NX is a Micro-Console.

JonnyKong

I thought I was actually doing pretty well on this game.

Then world 5 entered my life

cookiex

JonnyKong wrote:

I thought I was actually doing pretty well on this game.

Then world 5 entered my life

Just wait until you get to World 6.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

JonnyKong

I'm trying not to think about world 6 right now.

shudder

Megumi_Sagano

World 6 in general is a pain, lol. I enjoyed Dynamite Dash, though.
(might make that my next video for Youtube for tonight)

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
I HAZ TWITTER!!!
(ah screw it, I'm staying as Megumi, lol)

DirkaDirka

Unfortunately can't get a hold of the game now due to finals being upon me. Luckily for me, I'll be getting this and Bravely Default on my spring break coming up in two weeks. So excited!!

DirkaDirka

Nintendo Network ID: DirkaDirka

Blur_Escalation

JonnyKong wrote:

I'm trying not to think about world 6 right now.

shudder

Just wait for World 7.
World 6 is way too easy compared to World 7!

My Mario Maker Stages: 4E23-0000-0012-2151(Bowser Jr.'s Lair) /// AA58-0000-0038-B088 (The Rooms) ///
4FE6-0000-003E-0E79(Can you make it to the top?) /// 15E3-0000-0014-243B (Green Hill Zone 3) /// "And more! Check it out!" :)
Rings! Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom!

Gamecubed

People who own the game and have played a fair bit of it, would you pick it over 3D World? I'm thinking about getting Tropical Freeze in a few days, so I'm just wondering.

PSN: MickeyMouse4ever

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

DefHalan

I got a Blu Ray player instead of this game... I think I made a horrible mistake

Krystal for SMASH!!!!
Shantae for SMASH!!!
NX is a Micro-Console.

rockodoodle

DefHalan wrote:

I got a Blu Ray player instead of this game... I think I made a horrible mistake

yeah, b/c how many movies are really worth watching on Blu Ray anyway? I just got my copy today and think it's money well spent. it's going to take me forever to finish it, if I ever do.... will for sure keep me busy until Mario Kart 8....

rockodoodle

Megumi_Sagano

Gamecubed wrote:

People who own the game and have played a fair bit of it, would you pick it over 3D World? I'm thinking about getting Tropical Freeze in a few days, so I'm just wondering.

Tough call...both are awesome games...if you have friends to play with a lot, then I say 3D World would be your choice. Tropical Freeze I say is best played alone.

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.
I HAZ TWITTER!!!
(ah screw it, I'm staying as Megumi, lol)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic