Forums

Topic: Does It Bother You That Capcom is not making an HD Remake Of RE 1 For Wii U?

Posts 161 to 177 of 177

8BitSamurai

kereke12 wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

Not a lot of people got PS2...

It's the best selling video game platform of all time...

Like I said not a lot of people had the chance to get a PS2 ...

I don't get it.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Spoony_Tech

Dang this topic blew up fast.

I wouldn't get it till it hit 20$ Anyways but yes. The Wii U needs games and you would think at the very least a Japanese company which made their business off of Nintendo at one time would at the very least offer up an HD remake. Or throw a bone or 2 of new games. I'm surprised they don't have many more games on the system tbh. No wonder they're in trouble along with most Japanese gaming companies.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

Hernandez wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Kaze_Memaryu

It bothers me a lot, but I would really lose it if they did that with Resident Evil Zero (best RE in my opinion), because that game was really a game that should stay with Nintendo. Though I wouldn't mind it coming to other platforms, as well.

<insert title of hyped game here>

Check some instrumental Metal: CROW'SCLAW | IRON ATTACK! | warinside/BLANKFIELD |

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6640-0089 | Nintendo Network ID: KazeMemaryu

SCRAPPER392

Everyone that is talking about PS2 still, all I'm saying is that console buying decisions, in the past, would have been different based on what we know today.

Time to get back on topic... Resident Evil Remake 2.5
Enjoy

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

OptometristLime

kereke12 wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

Not a lot of people got PS2...

It's the best selling video game platform of all time...

Like I said not a lot of people had the chance to get a PS2 ...

Untitled

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Jazzer94

SCAR392 wrote:

Everyone that is talking about PS2 still, all I'm saying is that console buying decisions, in the past, would have been different based on what we know today.

Enjoy

Which wasn't a good point at all.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

GuSolarFlare

CaviarMeths wrote:

Hernandez wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

lol when both gifs show up on my screen they start flashing in a way sensible people could have a seizure, why the hell is this happening?!?!?!?! XD
and why it only happens in CaviarMeths' post? in my quote they are stable!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SCRAPPER392

Jazzer94 wrote:

SCAR392 wrote:

Enjoy

Which wasn't a good point at all.

Ya it is. Understanding that things could be different if we knew more is always a good thing. Like I said, I think PS3 is the type of console Nintendo would have made if GCN was successful, so it doesn't really matter who fails or succeeds with that kind of logic. Kind of like how Sony doesn't really support the PS Camera or Move all that much. Nintendo supports the Wii remote+ and Microsoft supports the Kinect, so no one is really missing out on anything, even if Sony does nothing with those peripherals.

Qwest

MikeLove

WaveBoy wrote:

Meh....I've already beaten the Gamecube version twice and the Wii version once, along with the PS1 original 3 times. Higher resolution, spiffed up visuals and wide screen aren't really enough for me to cruise through that mansion again. Sure, i'd buy it on the Wii U if it ever came to be, but i could easily go without it. It's not like they're making any new alterations to the gameplay, or adding in new things and different control scehemes ala Wind Waker HD.

What i find mind boggling is that they couldn't even get it to run in 60 frames per second.....
1080p, check. widescreen support. check. richer more detailed less faded visuals. check. 60fps. Nope!

I'm sure they could have gotten the game running at 60fps, it's not a very system taxing game, but there's no point in doing so. It plays fine at 30FPS and that's how the game was designed to run. Even with the rerelease of The Last of Us on PS4, it can be played in 60fps but many people prefer to play it in its original 30fps because it works fine and suits the experience better.

I wish it was coming to the Wii-U, but when/if I get a PS4 in the future I will just play it on there.

MikeLove

SCRAPPER392

If I seriously want it, I'll buy it Xbox One. Wii U does seem like the ideal platform for it, IMO. The status and item screen being on the GamePad would be cool... I'll probably buy it if it's $10, but not anymore than that, which it probably won't be(I think it will be $25-30). I've already played it alot on GCN.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

Chrono_Cross

WaveBoy wrote:

Meh....I've already beaten the Gamecube version twice and the Wii version once, along with the PS1 original 3 times. Higher resolution, spiffed up visuals and wide screen aren't really enough for me to cruise through that mansion again. Sure, i'd buy it on the Wii U if it ever came to be, but i could easily go without it.

So, all in all, Waveboy would be super duper excited to play it again if it was coming to the Wii U.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

shingi_70

i have a xbox......

so no.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

MAB

@WaveBoy But with this super HD you can view all the remnants of barry's breakfast stuck in that beard

Untitled

MAB

Spoony_Tech

MAB wrote:

@WaveBoy But with this super HD you can view all the remnants of barry's breakfast stuck in that beard

Untitled

This alone would be the soul reason to own this game!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Warruz

It kinda blows that the Wii U is not getting the Remaster considering it was originally a Gamecube exclusive, Atleast its coming to PC. What would be cool is that they made the remaster also have the features they added in the DS version just as an additional mode.

Ultimately though,Capcom is doing this for a quick cash grab because they need money.

Game Industry News; Discussed and Debated - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.